Bowling Green, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Anyone know who is going to run for sheriff? Please be mature and don't start bashing people. It is. Simple question.
Alf

Bowling Green, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Question wrote:
Anyone know who is going to run for sheriff? Please be mature and don't start bashing people. It is. Simple question.
. NOf heard. What about other offices? Assessor, prosecuting attorney, etc?
Kooter

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Randy Lilly
Garry Wheeler
Gerry Mcmellon
Whoever is Sheriff now (can't remember)
Lee Hunt

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

Harper, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Ed Dolphin should run again. He's sooooo much better than the ones in the past!!
3 posts removed
heck yea

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Anyone better than Gary Wheeler
Alf

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

who is Lee Hunt? Any of these guys have any training other than on the job? Criminal justice degrees etc..?
1 post removed
Lovely Lady

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

I think Randy Lilly would do a wonderful job!
for real

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

I think the best man would be Gerry Mcmellon
Interested person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

I believe the one you have now is the best one for the job: Ed Dolphin. He is a veteran of two branches of our armed forces, and he has more than 20 years experience in law enforcement. A vote for Ed Dolphin is a vote for integrity and continued competence.
Lmao

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

Sounds like "Interested peron" is Ed himself or part of his campaign. Don't guess there's anything wrong with a little free press. Lol. So, is that last line the new slogan?
lulz

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Lovely Lady wrote:
I think Randy Lilly would do a wonderful job!
which Randy Lilly? The one from Nimitz/Jumping Branch? Class of 89-90?
1 post removed
dudeud

Hanoverton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Lee Hunt I think was a city officer about 25 plus years ago.
3 posts removed
research

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

I say put Randy Lilly in... He is kind and god fearing and I think would be fair in this county and not treat anyone different just because of who they are. Randy is a good man and think will make a great sheriff! But they best thing anybody coming in office can do is clean up the trash deputies they have working there. I have personally seen one of their activity reports and two arrests in six months I mean come on! They don't do no more than they have to!
1 post removed
research

Rockville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

My intelligence I can assure you is not that of a "toilet bowl drinking dog" . I do however know how crooked and corrupt things are in that department do to my job. I am just clearly stating that i think if anyone could clean up the county and the department I believe randy Lilly is the right man for the job. He has my vote but opinions are like assholes everyone has one I was just expressing mine!
Interested person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

research wrote:
My intelligence I can assure you is not that of a "toilet bowl drinking dog" . I do however know how crooked and corrupt things are in that department do to my job. I am just clearly stating that i think if anyone could clean up the county and the department I believe randy Lilly is the right man for the job. He has my vote but opinions are like assholes everyone has one I was just expressing mine!
And, I know Ed. He is a good, decent, honest man, who only wants what is best for the citizens of Summers county. Many times we see, or hear of things that are not right, and we wonder why the authorities can't stop those things. It is here that we must realize the constraints under which they work. So I must ask, what makes you think that department is corrupt?

If you know something due to your job, or have evidence of wrongdoing or illegality by the Summers County Sheriff's Department, by all means take that evidence to the Summers County prosecutor, the state West Virginia Attorney General, or inquire of judge you can trust to point you in the right direction. But a simple statement that the department or its deputies are corrupt isn't going to fly.

By the way, cases of sexual harassment such as the one alluded to in this thread are sometimes brought about for revenge, or spite. Quite often they are politically motivated. It may seem to many like a clever ruse to cause problems for a political opponent, but in reality it costs you and I, the tax payer, money, and lots of it. Also, some lawyers use this tact to extort money, because many entities find it more economical to pay a settlement than it is to go to court.

"research," I do not believe that you are an idiot with the IQ of a toilet bowl drinking dog—that much easy enough to discern by your writing. And, I respect your opinion too. And, as far as opinions being likened to assholes:...touché "research," touché
2 posts removed
Turd

Walton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

95% of the citizens in Summers County do not even know what Dolphin looks like because WHEN he is in his office the door is closed and he refuses to talk to the public.

If you vote for Dolphin you might as well wipe your ass with your tax dollar and flush it, because you will recieve a better return that way.

What are you thinking when you entertain even wasting your vote. Just stay home and don't vote.

If I was Dolphin, I would be ashamed of signing the back of the my payroll check.
Interested person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Turd wrote:
95% of the citizens in Summers County do not even know what Dolphin looks like because WHEN he is in his office the door is closed and he refuses to talk to the public.
If you vote for Dolphin you might as well wipe your ass with your tax dollar and flush it, because you will recieve a better return that way.
What are you thinking when you entertain even wasting your vote. Just stay home and don't vote.
If I was Dolphin, I would be ashamed of signing the back of the my payroll check.
…Well, you ain't Dolphin, and that's a GOOD thing. Dolphin, an honorably discharged veteran from two of our nation's armed forces (Army & Navy), is a 20+ year police veteran, who, along with his beautiful and intelligent wife, has raised sons, who themselves have also honorably served this nation. He is a generous donor to charity, and serves his fellow citizens with honesty and integrity.

So, let me ask you "Turd": What in the hell have you done for your fellow man that's constructive?

As far as getting out to vote, Ed would be the first to tell you that if you'd rather have someone else serve, then by all means, vote for someone else. But, he would NEVER discourage anyone from exercising their right as an American citizen to vote! Too high a price has been paid for that right. To discourage others to not vote is a GROSS insult to all who have served, suffered, and died.
Doris Daisy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

lulz wrote:
<quoted text>which Randy Lilly? The one from Nimitz/Jumping Branch? Class of 89-90?
no the one from Hinton
gnar

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

i think that gerry mcmellon is my far the best one out of all of them and is in a lot better phyiscal shape that the other ones i have been around he for a long time he is honest and a good person to be around and knows whats going on around hinton and all of summers county
gnar

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

for real wrote:
I think the best man would be Gerry Mcmellon
i agree 100 percent he wounld be the best one out of all of them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hinton Forum right now

Search the Hinton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min George 54,385
Jerry Bragg 3 hr wild child 20
West Virginia Clothing Vouchers (Aug '11) 5 hr jessie 84
joey brown 6 hr Billy Ray 3
Andy Lyons 10 hr Hmm 5
state water festival Wed cuz 24
the lilly pad Wed lol 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinton Jobs

•••