christine n tommy adkins n tabby fox

Posted in the Hinton Forum

vep

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2011
I'd like to know how these people get by with collecting ssi checks for themselves and their children, food stamps and medical cards? These people have many heads of livestock which they probably do not specify they have, they own many vehicles and they sell wood and vehicles all the time. They work cutting and selling wood so there must not be too much wrong with them. Tommy and christine only seperated so they could collect their many checks and stamps. They need to start having to pay taxes on their livestock like everyone else has to do. I think social security needs to look into how much land they own and how much extra they make doing side work. The irs has been notified as of today and I pray they get what they deserve in life. NOTHING
vep

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Oh and by the way miss christine, we did pay the 08 and 09 taxes on that stupid run down, needs to be condemned stupid house and I have the reciepts. If you would have done your job as the executor you wouldn't have been paying any taxes on it. You own one thirteenth of the house same as everyone else and anyone who owns part of it can have anyone up there anytime. Oh and thanks for saving us four hundred dollars tomorrow now we can go have some fun for a change.oh and he's movin back in next week so thanks for the free rent...
kesner 2

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Christine owns property with horses on it out on bruce allen rd. Bet she hasn't told the welfare about that. She's got wood splitters, horse trailers and all sorts of power tools that are supposed to be claimed to the county tax office and the welfare. Oh and she's got four wheelers too that should have been claimed. If all these things were known by social security, the tax office, and the welfare she may not be getting all those checks and stamps she's getting. Fraud, fraud, fraud.
get real

Moundsville, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2011
this is to veronica and benwood you all need to get a life and leave people alone you need to sweep off your own porch before you start talking about other people i know the family very well i am not in the family, but benwood and veronica you have been nothing but trouble maker for a long time i thought you were leaving Hinton when you got you a$$ kicked by William and crystal will you need to leave Hinton STOP MAKING TROUBLE FOR THE REST OF THE FAMILY BEFORE THE WELFARE AND SSI BOARD COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Nov 1, 2011
get real wrote:
this is to veronica and benwood you all need to get a life and leave people alone you need to sweep off your own porch before you start talking about other people i know the family very well i am not in the family, but benwood and veronica you have been nothing but trouble maker for a long time i thought you were leaving Hinton when you got you a$$ kicked by William and crystal will you need to leave Hinton STOP MAKING TROUBLE FOR THE REST OF THE FAMILY BEFORE THE WELFARE AND SSI BOARD COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR.
who ever this needs to quit putting peoples names on here and i no for a fact they dont want their names on here cause they dont give a shit about them and if they leave who cares nobody you no what i mean and as far as william and crystal they said to leave their name out of yalls dam mouth got it
kesner 2

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2011
get real wrote:
. Send them down here. We areen't doing anything wrong or illegal. We have nothing to hide, but I guess u do by not putting ur name.. Oh, and we will leave when we are good and well ready too, not before!!
b kesner

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2011
All I was doing is telling the truth about the family. U all talk about everyone else getting ssi, welfare food stamps and medical cards. These people get all of the above and sue insurance companies get lots of money and never turn it in, they buy lamas, horses, cows and sell wood, shoot tommy even has his own garage with a sign out front, I bet they don't turn any of it in. They don't pay taxes on their animals or their firewood business. These people get away with all kinds of things and no one ever says anything about them doing it. I guess everyone just likes to talk crap about kesners, not adkins and fox's!!!
adkins

Watertown, WI

#8 Nov 9, 2011
how bout u all mind ur own business dnt worry about what the adkins, foxs, or anyone else is doin.. it will make things a lot easier for everyone...thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ppl In Hinton That Police Needs To Get Off The ... 1 hr Cheryl reed 10
Any girls 5 hr Ronald BentonRay ... 2
When I Come Back To Hinton I'm Taking You Out 6 hr Ronalds Coalminor... 5
h1n1 vaccine (Nov '09) 10 hr Trueblue1225 16
Gas line comeing thru summers co 13 hr coal miner friend 26
boy scouts (on the ballot) 16 hr Che 4
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 16 hr Doug77 1,298
Hinton Dating
Find my Match

Hinton People Search