First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need info

Bridgeport, WV

#1 Aug 5, 2012
I have been seeing a great guy for alomost a year. He is as close to perfect as one can get. When we first started seeing one another, he told me his ex would want to meet me. I had no problem with this, considering I was in the same situation. My ex was seeing a woman I didn't know. That was 10 months ago and I have yet to meet this woman. Eventhough we have never met, she tells her son terrible things about me and his father. She writes page after page of assumptions, that are not even true. She tells her 4yr old these things. Just this morning while him and I were getting ready to start breakfast, he looks at me and says my mom fibs about you. I said "really? How?" He says "my mom says you are an idiot" I asked why she would say that. He tells me " I don't know, my mom don't know you" I would have said the same thing. This woman even told him, I killed a pet that had died before he was even born. I have made an appointment at REACHH to allow a Child Advocate to hear recordings of some of the things she has told him. Is there anyone that can give me anymore info, on who can give me guidance on what to do next? I met my ex's new girlfriend and talk to her often. There is no better feeling, than knowing my child is safe when she is not with me. I can't understand, why my boyfriends ex, don't feel this way. She won't even speak to me via text message. Where do we go from here? I have already explained to this woman that us getting along is most beneficial to her child. Instead of making an attempt to work with me, she blocked me. Any kind of info is appreciated.
gona bite

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Aug 5, 2012
need info wrote:
I have been seeing a great guy for alomost a year. He is as close to perfect as one can get. When we first started seeing one another, he told me his ex would want to meet me. I had no problem with this, considering I was in the same situation. My ex was seeing a woman I didn't know. That was 10 months ago and I have yet to meet this woman. Eventhough we have never met, she tells her son terrible things about me and his father. She writes page after page of assumptions, that are not even true. She tells her 4yr old these things. Just this morning while him and I were getting ready to start breakfast, he looks at me and says my mom fibs about you. I said "really? How?" He says "my mom says you are an idiot" I asked why she would say that. He tells me " I don't know, my mom don't know you" I would have said the same thing. This woman even told him, I killed a pet that had died before he was even born. I have made an appointment at REACHH to allow a Child Advocate to hear recordings of some of the things she has told him. Is there anyone that can give me anymore info, on who can give me guidance on what to do next? I met my ex's new girlfriend and talk to her often. There is no better feeling, than knowing my child is safe when she is not with me. I can't understand, why my boyfriends ex, don't feel this way. She won't even speak to me via text message. Where do we go from here? I have already explained to this woman that us getting along is most beneficial to her child. Instead of making an attempt to work with me, she blocked me. Any kind of info is appreciated.
Some of the bad things mom has said to child about you have been her opinion and she is entitled to that. However, the boy has been caught several times now making up outlandish lies. I would never accuse a young child of lying if I hadn't witnessed it. This lying is worrisome and I believe it is the direct result of the following...almost every adult in his life is caught up in being in the conflict, keeping the conflict going, etc. Simple child advocacy concepts have been thrown out the window. No one should speak badly of the child's father or mother in front of him as that is like saying there is something wrong with half of him. He should know exactly what day & time he will see his father & mother and that should be adhered to religiously. A child away from his mother should know that he will speak to his mom by phone at a prearranged time. As for you, you seem to have good intentions but there is really no need for you to do anything. Why not just sit back & let these two work out the parenting? They are both kicking and screaming right now, but this will be resolved in time. I am shocked that dad hasn't payed child support. It appears to me that her child is safe when in your care. What is it you most want from the mom, for her to not say anything bad about you to the child? When she reads this thread I suspect she will be angry as she will perceive that you are threatening with contacting REACHH, although REACHH is no serious threat. Good luck, I believe it will all get better in time.
need info

Sutton, WV

#3 Aug 6, 2012
gona bite wrote:
<quoted text>Some of the bad things mom has said to child about you have been her opinion and she is entitled to that. However, the boy has been caught several times now making up outlandish lies. I would never accuse a young child of lying if I hadn't witnessed it. This lying is worrisome and I believe it is the direct result of the following...almost every adult in his life is caught up in being in the conflict, keeping the conflict going, etc. Simple child advocacy concepts have been thrown out the window. No one should speak badly of the child's father or mother in front of him as that is like saying there is something wrong with half of him. He should know exactly what day & time he will see his father & mother and that should be adhered to religiously. A child away from his mother should know that he will speak to his mom by phone at a prearranged time. As for you, you seem to have good intentions but there is really no need for you to do anything. Why not just sit back & let these two work out the parenting? They are both kicking and screaming right now, but this will be resolved in time. I am shocked that dad hasn't payed child support. It appears to me that her child is safe when in your care. What is it you most want from the mom, for her to not say anything bad about you to the child? When she reads this thread I suspect she will be angry as she will perceive that you are threatening with contacting REACHH, although REACHH is no serious threat. Good luck, I believe it will all get better in time.
We have thought the same thing... It will get better in time, yet we are almost a year into this and instead of getting better, it's getting worse. I have tried to speak with this woman on several different occasions, but we have yet to have a conversation. I am aware that the things she says is her opinion, but don't you agree that it's very narrow minded to voice opinions like that to such a small child. Even he told me, that his mother is wrong because she does not know me. His father has never stood in public such as a park or church and scream and cause a scene. He has went on several occasions to get his child support taken out of his check. This way it can go through the Bureau for Child Support Enforcement. We feel that we need to take this route due to the fact so many lies has already been told, not just on myself but everyone in this great family. She however says pay cash now or you won't see your son. This is extortion, and it is a crime. His father has always been willing to pay child support, but like all things dealing with the court system, it does take a little time. This woman has threatened to call CPS saying the house was dirty. I have no problem with that, in fact I encourage her to do so. I have pictures of this house while she was there, the begining of clean-up when she left, and anyone can come see the condition it is in now. I do not live in the conditions I have seen. I would think that considering she not only lived in the previous condition it was in, and created it that she would be glad to know that her child would no longer live that way. I have seen letters she has wrote, that was pages of assumptions made up by her and her alone. Which is another reason I am reaching out for info, because if she could have came to me anytime, and asked any question she wanted. Instead she tells these lies to anyone that will listen. I don't understand why she wants me to be so bad. I speak with my ex's girlfriend frequently and although, I don't want to be best buddies, I like knowing I can pick up my phone and speak with her anytime. Her daughter even spends time at my house. This woman claimed she was afraid one week, but the next demand that her ex and her ex alone meet her. When he does meet her, she always causes a scene, ends up screaming and yelling while her little boy looks on. There is only 1 keeping the conflict going and that is her. Why is that?
need info

Sutton, WV

#4 Aug 6, 2012
gona bite wrote:
<quoted text>Some of the bad things mom has said to child about you have been her opinion and she is entitled to that. However, the boy has been caught several times now making up outlandish lies. I would never accuse a young child of lying if I hadn't witnessed it. This lying is worrisome and I believe it is the direct result of the following...almost every adult in his life is caught up in being in the conflict, keeping the conflict going, etc. Simple child advocacy concepts have been thrown out the window. No one should speak badly of the child's father or mother in front of him as that is like saying there is something wrong with half of him. He should know exactly what day & time he will see his father & mother and that should be adhered to religiously. A child away from his mother should know that he will speak to his mom by phone at a prearranged time. As for you, you seem to have good intentions but there is really no need for you to do anything. Why not just sit back & let these two work out the parenting? They are both kicking and screaming right now, but this will be resolved in time. I am shocked that dad hasn't payed child support. It appears to me that her child is safe when in your care. What is it you most want from the mom, for her to not say anything bad about you to the child? When she reads this thread I suspect she will be angry as she will perceive that you are threatening with contacting REACHH, although REACHH is no serious threat. Good luck, I believe it will all get better in time.
As for me stepping back, I stayed away from up there every weekend he had his son for 6 months, but it did not stop the back-to-back text messages of her accusing us of letting him play near water, and us sleeping in bed with him. It never happened. That little boy is so smart, and talks like a little adult. I feel like she is talking to him like an adult, about adult things that he doesn't need to know or worry about. I love him, his sister, his daddy, and his Mamaw and Papaw and I won't be going anywhere. You say he tells outlandish stories. I most definatly know which gene pool that came from. If mom is aware of these stories and we are not supposed to believe them when it's stories on mom, why does she believe them? I have read every letter and nothing in them is true. I know small boys have big imaginations, but I find it hard to believe most of these stories are coming from the sweetest little boy. He tells me... I don't like you I love you. During the 6 months I stayed away he called me everynight asking me to spend the night, but I stayed away. She would know this if she would just ask me. I am not perfect by no means, but I love kids, and regardless of the things his mother says, I am not going to bad mouth his mother, in fact nobody in the family does. This is a wonderful family. His father and me have been together almost 10 months, and have yet to have a fight. There is no conflict here. I am guessing she is in her early twenties, still young because if she were my age, I feel certain she would not conduct herself the way she has many times. Now see am I that bad? See how easy it would have been to just ask me. Oh and you and I both know I did not kill Nan.. Didn't Nan die before he was born? Where did that come from? I know as well as you where it came from, all I ask is for you to refrain from trying to shape his opinions and thought about me. Just listen to him, he has nothing bad to say. What you are doing isn't being fair to him or anyone else. I will give you my number, but I am not going to sit and take 175 texts in an hour of rambling nonsense. Nobody has bad intentions when it comes to your baby, you should be glad of that.
LOL

Hillsboro, WV

#5 Aug 6, 2012
the great thing about kids is they grow up and learn to think on their own and rationalize. then they see who the person with the real problem is.
LOL

Hillsboro, WV

#6 Aug 6, 2012
some people are control freaks. the only person she is hurting is herself and the kid emotionally. which could cause problems later on. you can't really do anything unless she is a threat to the child.
personally i'd suggest he bring a recorder with him and turn it on before he speaks to her. never give cash for child support. it's not provable if she starts yelling she's not getting anything. to get BCSE involved you have to go through the headache of family court. i'm sure a judge would have no problem granting the support go through them.
good luck. at least he's seeing his kids. my ex ran off to another state without informing me or the court and i have no idea where they are at. she's no longer collecting child support in order to hide her tracks. i know i could put out an order through court to have her brought back, but that would stress her crazy as* out and she would then stress the kids out and it is not worth it.
need info

Sutton, WV

#7 Aug 7, 2012
LOL wrote:
some people are control freaks. the only person she is hurting is herself and the kid emotionally. which could cause problems later on. you can't really do anything unless she is a threat to the child.
personally i'd suggest he bring a recorder with him and turn it on before he speaks to her. never give cash for child support. it's not provable if she starts yelling she's not getting anything. to get BCSE involved you have to go through the headache of family court. i'm sure a judge would have no problem granting the support go through them.
good luck. at least he's seeing his kids. my ex ran off to another state without informing me or the court and i have no idea where they are at. she's no longer collecting child support in order to hide her tracks. i know i could put out an order through court to have her brought back, but that would stress her crazy as* out and she would then stress the kids out and it is not worth it.
See LOL how come everyone else can see what she is doing but her. I was already advised to go to REACHH, and I am. This is not normal behavior for an adult. Telling a 4 year old I killed a pet, that died before he was even born is pretty out there. I can't understand why she won't work with me. I did not want to have to come to "Hinton Topics" just to defend myself, when her and I should be on a first name basis by now. She says it is her right to tell her 4 yr old I am an idiot, that it's her opinion of me. However her and I have never spoke. She has made several assumptions about me, none being even close to correct, so I wonder what influenced her opinion of me. She says yesterday that give it time, it will work itself out, then today I here of another lie. Absolutly not going to hand over cash to this woman, because she will swear on her child she hasn't seen a dime. It does take time, she knows that. Her sons father is wonderful, I wish my kids had half the father hers does. I have noticed that her 4 year old seems to have a lot more sense.
Foryou

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2012
The father could pay his support in check or money order so there is no excuse for his refusal to pay. As for your conversations with the little boy, he is almost always with his mother so you do not have daily contact. If you want to contact thos mother the send her a letter and sign your name to it instead of hiding behind a public trash website. If you are honest, kind, a good parent, then you wont mind acting in good faith. I am sure u can get her mailing address from your boyfriend.
CayA1985

Dallas, NC

#9 Aug 8, 2012
This is just another typical case as all the others I hear about and have lived myself and here is my advice to you. First of all, when a new person comes in the life of the ex then this causes jealousy and anger which in reality is actually deep hurt. It sorta confirms that their relationship is over and sometimes it's harder for certain people to move on than others. Yes, she is using the child to fight her battle or should I say hurt and that is her young ignorance coming out and the child will suffer from that in the long run. You on the other hand have got to quit focusing so hard on this because she can see she is getting to you so she thrives on it. As long as she is irking you then she will go to all lengths to keep irking and she will continue to use the child to do this because that is her way of communication with you. Change and unlist your numbers and don't give them to the kid to carry back to her. She can call his parents as an emergency contact or use the mail. This is not meant as punishment to the child but for your husband to get some kind of grip on this situation since the mother can't seem to take an adult approach. Do not question or comment to the child on anything to carry back to her. Change the subject so the child doesn't learn to play both sides of this mess for his own gain later. I have been through this and my advice is to let the dad deal more with her if dealings has to take place. Ask yourself the "Dr Phil" question also...what are you getting out of this....do you feel any satisfaction or feeding off the fact that she appears to be jealous of you? Even though you seem to be a really good person, back out of it! Things will die down and life will go on.
need info

Sutton, WV

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Foryou wrote:
The father could pay his support in check or money order so there is no excuse for his refusal to pay. As for your conversations with the little boy, he is almost always with his mother so you do not have daily contact. If you want to contact thos mother the send her a letter and sign your name to it instead of hiding behind a public trash website. If you are honest, kind, a good parent, then you wont mind acting in good faith. I am sure u can get her mailing address from your boyfriend.
I do have her address, and have mailed 2 letters. Both coming back with "Return to Sender" I did not want to have to come to this website to reach her, however I know when she is home she lays on her computer. How do I know? She is on this forum under other topics expressing her opinion of someone she does not know. So after trying to reach her by Facebook, text message, and snail mail I had to go to her playing field "Hinton Topics." He has never refused to pay child support and YOU know this. You are correct about mom having him most, but that's only because she feels she does not have to follow a court order..or a NO Tresspassing sign for that matter. That too well be dealt with legally. I just can't understand why she is trying to make an enemy of someone her son will be around from now on. Trying to discourage your son from having a good relationship with me, is juvenile. Not having to have daily contact with you is only a dream we all share. There is some kind of redundant, rambling message full of your asinine assumptions coming in daily to someone in this family. I said what I had to, and won't be going back and forth with you. What you need to do is get over it. Talking to a 4yr old the way you are is not being fair, and I just want you to leave the innocent out of your hard feelings, and insecurities. This means the kids, we don't talk about this to them here, and we ask that you do the same.
need info

Sutton, WV

#11 Aug 9, 2012
CayA1985 wrote:
This is just another typical case as all the others I hear about and have lived myself and here is my advice to you. First of all, when a new person comes in the life of the ex then this causes jealousy and anger which in reality is actually deep hurt. It sorta confirms that their relationship is over and sometimes it's harder for certain people to move on than others. Yes, she is using the child to fight her battle or should I say hurt and that is her young ignorance coming out and the child will suffer from that in the long run. You on the other hand have got to quit focusing so hard on this because she can see she is getting to you so she thrives on it. As long as she is irking you then she will go to all lengths to keep irking and she will continue to use the child to do this because that is her way of communication with you. Change and unlist your numbers and don't give them to the kid to carry back to her. She can call his parents as an emergency contact or use the mail. This is not meant as punishment to the child but for your husband to get some kind of grip on this situation since the mother can't seem to take an adult approach. Do not question or comment to the child on anything to carry back to her. Change the subject so the child doesn't learn to play both sides of this mess for his own gain later. I have been through this and my advice is to let the dad deal more with her if dealings has to take place. Ask yourself the "Dr Phil" question also...what are you getting out of this....do you feel any satisfaction or feeding off the fact that she appears to be jealous of you? Even though you seem to be a really good person, back out of it! Things will die down and life will go on.
Thank you for the advice. When the child is with us and he tells us "My mommy said..." we do try to change the subject. She does not have her ex's number anymore, because everynight at bedtime the phone would start and we would receive pages and pages of texts that were stories she made up. My boyfriend tries to keep me out of this, and I try to stay out, but I can only stay out as long as she allows me to, and thats not very long. I don't want her to be jealous, I just want her to not call me an idiot to her son or tell her son terrible things on his father, that are not true. She is attacking anyway she can, even going out of her way to cost him money. Her little boy is completly at peace with us, and it shows. He don't bite his nails here, and he gets out and plays in the dirt with his Tonka's. I kinda like playing in the dirt myself so we have a good time. The only conflict comes with her. She won't hesitate to get physical with her son sitting there. I can see the damage and its sad. She has such a sweet little boy, but she tries to make up his mind for him. Example... Telling him I killed a pet. This pet died before he was even born, but his heart is so good, that he loves it like he raised it on a bottle. That is not fair, to him or me. Thanks again for the advice... Knowing it will get better helps.
Foryou

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2012
You dated a man while he was still married. You are the rebound sweetheart. If you sent mail by registered mail then you would have record. Quit the red neck uneducated white trash and mind your own bussiness. The child is with his mother where the court order specifies. Get a life. Quit your jealous antics. REACCH has been notified of this case since the woman left her husband and was there when she filed her DVP. If you trully concerned shut up, grow up, read a bunch and enjoy the honeymoon period of your relationship. Have a ball, and quit nosing in other peoples' bussiness. Maybe if the father, your boyfriend would take care of his own bussiness, instead of leaving it to others, there would be no problem.
need info

Sutton, WV

#13 Aug 9, 2012
Foryou wrote:
You dated a man while he was still married. You are the rebound sweetheart. If you sent mail by registered mail then you would have record. Quit the red neck uneducated white trash and mind your own bussiness. The child is with his mother where the court order specifies. Get a life. Quit your jealous antics. REACCH has been notified of this case since the woman left her husband and was there when she filed her DVP. If you trully concerned shut up, grow up, read a bunch and enjoy the honeymoon period of your relationship. Have a ball, and quit nosing in other peoples' bussiness. Maybe if the father, your boyfriend would take care of his own bussiness, instead of leaving it to others, there would be no problem.
Yes, that's true he was still married, but you were seeing someone first. I may be his rebound, but you are most definatly the mistake... Even poor white trash like me, would never let a cat use every inch of my home as a litter box, because I was too sorry to clean it up. Do you want to see the pictures? I would be more than happy to post them for you. I would give anything to be left out, but you won't allow it. I had to drop to your level and get on topics to defend myself. You can use your big words like you are so smart, but I have seen how you work, and the way you live. I know you enjoy conflict, if you can't lie to your son and stir trouble, you will tell any lie you can think of. Your problem is, when you found out about me, you sent a text saying you wanted to move back in. You said you would go to your boyfriends on the weekend while he kept your son, but I couldn't be around. He said no, and you have made up stories every since. You call me trash, yet you are the one that started a relationship first. If I am trash what would that make you? I have been doing my research too, and a woman I work with had a very unflattering story to tell on you. If you want to know what she said, I will post it. I don't want to have to post the "Girl Scout" story, but I will if you want me to. I am not going back and forth with you, because thats what you want, but I am telling you this...I am done with your pages and pages of bullsh#*. I am done with you lying on my kids. I just found out you are several years older than me. WOW.. I never would have guessed. I must say I expected more from you, I can't believe a woman with your title, will show up to a church service and sit in the parking lot yelling like an idiot. There is no excuse. I will admit, that because of your inability to take care of a home, you make me look like Mary Poppins. I didn't think I was ever a great cook, but they all(including your son) raves over my cooking. I will be his rebound everyday for the kind of treatment I get. In fact I am just gonna hang on to him, so that makes me his future. His family are wonderful, and it would take a pretty bad person to cause that family to absolutly despise them. You have accomplished that. So get your clothes and go. Lord knows I can't wear them. Now you can rant and rave all you want and you can try to make my boyfriend look bad, but you know he is good. If you didn't know he was so good, you wouldn't be trying to hold on. You have left your clothes only to try and have a reason to come back to a place you are not wanted. Do not worry, I won't touch them. You can get your furniture, we do not want it. I hate we couldn't have gotten along but that was you that made sure of that.
glad its you n not me

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 9, 2012
Katerra,
First let me thank you for cooking for my son and by the way he says you make great biscuits and fried apples. I am glad that you have been with your boyfriend for 10 months which may seem like an eternity to you, however, I lived with and was married to the man whom you proclaim. I also know that if you indeed were at our home when I lived there, then you have been seeing him since at least early Feb. 2011. If you were there at that time we definately have bigger problems than I ever dreamed. Your boyfriend was layed off and had been since October 2010 while I worked. The mess you proclaim was his to clean but he did not. Furthermore, prior to our living together/marriage, you boyfriend owned exaclty 5 plates, a stove, sink, a single bed, a toddler bed two sets of sheets and a pool table. He did not even have a car but borrowed his mothers. So the problem therein is that all that you are using, destroying, cooking with, cooling in the refridgerator, sleeping on, enjoying watching is mine. Mike was court ordered to pay child support in May. He was told he could pay in money order or check so he would have a record. He did not go to BCSE until July. You have never mailed a letter, I have never texted you and the phone you and Mike used was one I was paying for when you met him and did so until January. In January, after his urging, I went to collect more of the small things I could haul. My ex was very intoxicated and after driving his daughter to his parents after nearly ran the jeep over my son and I. Say what you want. I loved my ex very much but could not fix his problems. I chose to leave him so we coukld spare our child from crap like this. But he has chosen to find someone just like his first love who spare nothing to cause conflict as you do repeatedly. By the way, you told my son it would be great if he and I would like to jump off a cliff together. I am happy if you can Mike happy but leave me and my son alone. Our divorce, child, problems, assets etc. are absolutly no concern to you. As for getting my things from our marital domicile, the Judge ordered that all no property be transferred moved, sold or altered until we go to court again. I brought my son to him last week because he doesnt come to get him. Instead of being happy, my ex slaamed the door in our son's face before letting him in.
You have know real knowledge of my character and just as I must depend on whatever info I can find on you, you are hearing one side only. By the way, the reason you were not at your boyfriends home when our son was there is because of your questionable past, assault history, and most notably the allegations of your alleged substance abuse problems. He did not want to endanger our son, nor expose him to what could potentially be of detriment in the divorce proccedings.
Please leave us alone.
glad its you n not me

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 9, 2012
By the way I knew of you when you and he chose to take my son to Charleston while he left his daughter at home for the fun event. Furthermore, I have records of him calling me upwards of 7 times per day until I filed for divorce in January following the DVP hearing. I know you and he leave one or the other of his children behind so he can haul you and yours around. You have taken away from the time my son spends with his father and that I suppose is his right when he has him. However, keep in mind, that you are being played/dissillusioned/mocked and duped as I was so that his mother could have Jaden. I was told all kinds of things that may or may not have been true so that I would set up home with your boyfriend and effectively establish a home until at last his daughters mother screwed up. With my help, knowledge, money, we showed the court we were the best place for her. As soon as I left, he returned to his mothers, to assume her care as I had done and just as you are being lead to in my case.
Forgive my frustrations as a wife who loved her husband and probably always will but left in attempt to spare her only beloved son the life of growing up with an alcoholic father whom would rather be involved in an illegal gambling on shockley hill on Sat. night then be with his family.
Good luck, best wishes, hope you can make the difference I could not.
positiveadvice

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Your accusations do not appear valid as you become more jealous and angry in wording about your boyfriend's ex. Telling lies, giving misinformation, pretending you have the life you want, and a baby daddy that would actually marry you will not bring you peace in life. Apparently, you have been angry enough in the past to assault another adult per the mothers info, maybe thats why she is concerned about your behavior. Maybe the father of this child is concerned deep down about your past and current behavior so has hidden his communications/issues with his former wife so that you would not create problems. You should really seek counseling for yourself to possibly work out your abandonment and anger issues.
glad its u not me

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 9, 2012
Katerra,
Since you have not posted back, I am to assume that you did not really want anyone to know who you are and how your public attempts at lying, harassment and character defamation can be in fact proven in court. If you are truly concerned about my son, then why are you afraid to admit who you are. Your cowardice is evident in the fact you rant publicly and incorrectly but hide when you have been reported.
Here is some other information that I will send you so you can be aware. The items I am mentioning I would testify to accuracy in a court of law under penalty of perjury. My former mother in law, physically shoved me out of the way when she attempted to grab my son, of which my ex had told me to take during his visitation time, out of his car seat of the shut door to my vehicle. This is the same type of physical aggression which she exhibited against her sister when accused of collecting her mentally handicapped brotherís check illegally and for personal gain. Her sisters have said she is "evil". This also the same family wherein my ex father in law continues to collect a disability check while working tearing down buildings, selling the lumber for cash, and cutting trees, loading them and taking them to be sold himself with only one elderly helper, and reporting a much less amount of income in his wife's name to the tune upwards of 30,000 per year. This is tax evasion and fraud. Yet I should be happy they are willing to keep my son. Furthermore, my ex-husbands alcoholism is reported in his and my medical records. He admitted to both gambling addictions and alcoholism multiple times to me and has his sister also.
If you are a good parent, then please refrain from teaching my son profanity and sexually explicit words such as dick, vibrator, and dildo. Please also do not engage in acts in front of my son per his report that you would not expose your children to. For example, my son has been made to sleep in the same bed as you and my ex and reported waking because he was afraid of the sounds because it sounded like someone was hurt. Under your thoughtful and kind presence with love and respect, my son sleeps on a couch and while you enjoy the comforts of his fatherís bed and then he returns to me with nightmares, bullets in pocket, and strange stories I do not believe he could fabricate. Yet your daughters are not made to sleep in the same bed as you and your boyfriend nor his daughter. It has also been reported that his daughter does not stay with you guys often as she now lives with my ex mother and father in law. If this is the style of parenting you proudly have demonstrated please remember these things, you actions speak louder than words, it would be unwise of you to defame the organization of Girl Scouts, and given the afore mentioned former relatives in my sonís life of which I too was once proud, maybe you should get your facts before judging a book by its cover.
For all the regular topix viewers who are shocked by this persons disregard for positive familial relationships, the nessecary reports to the apropriate authorities have been made. It will now be up to the government agencies to take appropriate action.
LMAO

Sutton, WV

#18 Aug 10, 2012
I had to work Renee, I am not going back and forth with you, I told you what I had to say. I see you spent a whole lot of time writing back. I am not going to respond to your lies. As long as your making up stories on me, then your not harrassing his family. You go ahead and carry on with your stories. I have not told the first lie on you, and we both know that. I exercised my freedom of speech. You do what you have to, I never put your name on here, so that was another dumba$$ move on your part. I will not be posting the pictures, due to the fact I don't want to upset anyones stomach. When I see them I throw up in my mouth a little. You continue on with your lies, I won't stop you. Like I said as long as it keeps you busy and not harrassing a wonderful family, say what you want. I am not judging a book by it's cover, you have proven yourself over and over. His daughter is with us daily, so that is another one of your assumptions. She only stayed at her grandmothers when you were around. I could not and would not be jealous of a woman that will stand in a public place, such as a church, or park and scream like you do. That just looks bad. I know I am not perfect, and I have screwed up more times than I am proud of, but YOU have yet to say one thing that is the truth. I have dealt with you putting your opinions of me on here several times. What I have said about you is a fact. Now considering you are a teacher, do you really think that telling a 4 year old that I killed a horse is acting in a professional manner? How about telling him I am an idiot? You are the one that always screams "freedom of speech" so don't start things on someone if you are not prepared to get a little dose of your own meds. You are definatly like no other woman, I ever met. Even us white trash women can take care of our homes. I would hate myself, if my inability to clean up after my animals caused one of my kids to have health issues, but hey if you can live with it, who am I to judge. As I said before you chose to be narrow minded and you chose to tell lies on me and his great family so leave them out of it and make up what you want. Don't be surprised when it comes back to bite you in your a$$. Now you have a wonderful weekend, I will be busy cleaning up after you.
Foryou

United States

#19 Aug 10, 2012
Must have run that last post through grammar and spell check. Lol. Gotcha. You began this post amongstmany others with your brothers' ex the Sizemore among others. Your freedom of speech ends when it causes mental or emotional distress or impedes upon the rights of others. You are violating my rights. I have asked you to stop and you continue.
CayA1985

Charlotte, NC

#20 Aug 11, 2012
I think both of you need to get over it and quit gouging each other with petty bullshit that doesn't matter. You need to worry about the kids involved in this mess and get over yourselves. I can see that it isn't about kids at all at this point....its about which woman can irritate the other the most over a man that needs to be putting a stop to this bickering. Also, what gives you the right to post comments about your exes parents and their income status?...that showed your true colors right there that you just look for ways to instigate this situation further. Dad and mom need to sit down and get an agreeable settlement worked out between them like adults and then go before the judge to have it written up legally and abide by it. And yes dad does need to work and pay his support. It seems to me that all that gets done in this case is report this and report that....well while you all are reporting each others petty bullshit is time that could have been spent taking care of yor childrens needs and resolving this mess in an adult manner. If dad or mom bring a boyfriend or girlfriend into this situation then that person becomes part of the childs life also. As long as their good to the child then be very thankful for that because as many pill heads that are out there abusing kids its really hard to find someone decent to role model your child. I'm a step parent that knows how jealousy from the ex can destroy kids...it even carries over to their adult life to where they are dysfunctional in their own families. You all really need to get a grip and get along for the sake of the kids...you dont have to like each other but just bite your tongue and go on as long as the kids are provided for and loved. What time you waste hating and bickering is time taken away from you kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 5 min SWAMP WITCH 1,330
last letter first (Sep '13) 7 min SWAMP WITCH 357
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 10 min SWAMP WITCH 1,975
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 12 min SWAMP WITCH 453
Audra Kidd lesbian lovers with Kendra Wheeler ... 3 hr Yuck 3
new dr office on stokes drive 17 hr Sunny 2
Kenny Cox Sat hero 2
Hinton Dating
Find my Match

Hinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:43 am PST

CBS Sports 6:43AM
Steelers expecting to get Troy Polamalu, Ryan Shazier back on D
Bleacher Report 8:50 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Live Tennessee Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 8:55 AM
Reggie Bush inactive, LeGarrette Blount active in New England
NBC Sports11:14 AM
LeGarrette Blount scores as Patriots lead Lions
Bleacher Report 2:48 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Video Highlights, Recap from Week 12