Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

i cant believe he starts a site like this so ppl can talk sh?? about ppl ok chris i bet u take this topic off you little san francisco pussy. u child molesting little bi??? man up and fly ur little rich a?? to kentucky and see what a real man can show you!!!
Coal miner

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I think this site should b deleted they a lot of inocent people getting talked about on here
fact is

Emmalena, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The fact is, there's a whole lot of truth told too. Anytime you have forums when people are FREE to post, you'll get truth as well as lies. Others just have to be smart enough and/or logical enough to know you'll get both.
balls

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

this site is for cowards backstabbers liars and all of hell awaiting people to say what they don't have the balls to say to those that they hate. lies mainly from jealous, gone to the dogs type people. aint no truth coming out of jealous minded people. I think the site if for those who cant find peace and want to tear down others..i love my life and my peace of mind..
good

Emmalena, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

balls wrote:
this site is for cowards backstabbers liars and all of hell awaiting people to say what they don't have the balls to say to those that they hate. lies mainly from jealous, gone to the dogs type people. aint no truth coming out of jealous minded people. I think the site if for those who cant find peace and want to tear down others..i love my life and my peace of mind..
Good for you, everybody should love life. People are going to
talk, whether it's here or someplace else. Let it roll off and sooner or later they'll get bored and move on to somebody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hindman Forum right now

Search the Hindman Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Demonicrats 149,696
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Yes and Amen 130,176
Single 18 hr corey 7
The Ritchie's Mon kat 20
Where is a good place to get my dog fixed cheap? (May '10) Mon Pottsie 45 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hindman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••