Chris Tolles ceo of topix

Posted in the Hindman Forum

pissed off

Whitesburg, KY

#1 May 8, 2013
i cant believe he starts a site like this so ppl can talk sh?? about ppl ok chris i bet u take this topic off you little san francisco pussy. u child molesting little bi??? man up and fly ur little rich a?? to kentucky and see what a real man can show you!!!
Coal miner

Whitesburg, KY

#2 May 8, 2013
I think this site should b deleted they a lot of inocent people getting talked about on here
fact is

Emmalena, KY

#3 May 8, 2013
The fact is, there's a whole lot of truth told too. Anytime you have forums when people are FREE to post, you'll get truth as well as lies. Others just have to be smart enough and/or logical enough to know you'll get both.
balls

Hindman, KY

#4 May 11, 2013
this site is for cowards backstabbers liars and all of hell awaiting people to say what they don't have the balls to say to those that they hate. lies mainly from jealous, gone to the dogs type people. aint no truth coming out of jealous minded people. I think the site if for those who cant find peace and want to tear down others..i love my life and my peace of mind..
good

Emmalena, KY

#5 May 11, 2013
balls wrote:
this site is for cowards backstabbers liars and all of hell awaiting people to say what they don't have the balls to say to those that they hate. lies mainly from jealous, gone to the dogs type people. aint no truth coming out of jealous minded people. I think the site if for those who cant find peace and want to tear down others..i love my life and my peace of mind..
Good for you, everybody should love life. People are going to
talk, whether it's here or someplace else. Let it roll off and sooner or later they'll get bored and move on to somebody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Known Fact 132,123
horses given away (Jul '13) Tue Jim 15
matt bolling Tue oldfling 1
Heath johnson Mon HTJ 4
water in redfox Mon idk 2
child molester working for county Mon corn fed 12
brandon stacy Mon Know him well 6
Hindman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hindman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hindman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?