CRAZY

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

does anyone know anything about the meth lab bust on hollybush last night, heard 4 people were arrested?
shecat

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

I think it was Robin Collins Fugate and her bunch! Go figure!
wonder

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

where at bakers fk below 80 motel on right
putm to work i say

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

It was pills now the meth has taken over,,what next..this county has gone crazy..put them crackheads digging ditches and some hard labor..lottsa work to be done in this county and we got jails full..put them to work at something..we feed and house them let them work for their stay. we cannot afford gravel, put them digging up rock and busted it up in gravel size..then let them pack it one bucket at a time and spread on roads...get sum use out of them..they make it better than working people .Whats it going to take to get these people off of our lists of things we have to take care of.
lol

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

putm to work i say wrote:
It was pills now the meth has taken over,,what next..this county has gone crazy..put them crackheads digging ditches and some hard labor..lottsa work to be done in this county and we got jails full..put them to work at something..we feed and house them let them work for their stay. we cannot afford gravel, put them digging up rock and busted it up in gravel size..then let them pack it one bucket at a time and spread on roads...get sum use out of them..they make it better than working people .Whats it going to take to get these people off of our lists of things we have to take care of.
I agree, OR let them all overdose. I don't feel sorry for their ass, they knew what they were doing when they started that crap.
apparently

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

they don't want to live
cold

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

it funny how people up baker fk gets out of every thing makin meth and sellin it clean that hollar back up get rid of rotten trash
i am tired of smelling it dont see how your kids breath hurry and catch them hide and watch and you will
wondering

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Who all got caught in Hollybush besides Robin and Dillion? Did they ever catch Jeff and the other one that got away??
sweet

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Who's dillion?
wondering

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Jeffs son
4 u wondering

Garner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

they got hubert "tiny"y hall too
4 u wondering

Garner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

they call the law evryday on that bunch of hicks up baker fork and nothing is ever done i smell cheese dont you?
meme

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

is that the same robin thats works at the mall resturant
Humm

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Yep the same Robin
Just Saying

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Was same Robin, she got fired weeks before the bust..
STONE COLD

Pippa Passes, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Why anyone would put that poision in their body is beyond me. Everybody knows about all the od deaths and we've all seen crackheads and picttures of crackheads. So there is no excuse for putting that poision in your body other that not caring and being stupid. I have no sympathy for anyone on meth.
wonderin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Has anyone heard anything about the meth bust in mousie last night? I know who all went to jail but don't know who got what charges.
wonder

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jeff who?
Wondering

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Who all got busted in mousie?
wonderin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Chris Cox aka Buzzard, Marsha Grigsby, Ricky Fair, and Dee(Devon) Slone went from hufftown lastnight but we cant find out the charges!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Hindman Forum right now

Search the Hindman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min curious 128,502
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Cornelius Scudmister 145,976
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 hr taco bell reopens 81,553
Dollar Store Mon anomyous 9
What Knott County Doesnt Have Mon anomyous 3
kimmy bently Mon Man from Floyd 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hindman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••