awwwwww

Virgie, KY

#41 Nov 2, 2010
I hardly ever post on this pathetic site, but I do drop in and read a some of the comments every week or so...so this must say...I've seen all you Watt's supporters claiming that Watt's would be the winner...so to you all, I will tell you...The most qualified man won, so suck it up and get over it...let me point out that I am NOT a Republican and I have no gain with who might have won..enjoy this next term because Knott county can and will continue to go forward...
Paulette Wendt

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Nov 3, 2010
It must be nice to have money to play the big shot.
How can a convicted person be allowed to return to the public to serve the people be elected and how can you people trust him.Just exactly what are you getting from him in exchange for voting,Something if not right. Half of you don't even know him.He sure brainwashed a lot of people.Next i'll read that he joined the church and will be singing Oh how great thou art. meaning himself !!What about when he get's convicted for buying votes aren't you going to feel a little foolish ? Or do you really think that the law is that stupid and they will let him go free.
I wouldn't praise him so religiously just yet.
get over it

Virgie, KY

#43 Nov 3, 2010
Paulette Wendt wrote:
How can a convicted person be allowed to return to the public to serve the people be elected and how can you people trust him.Just exactly what are you getting from him in exchange for voting,Something if not right. Half of you don't even know him.He sure brainwashed a lot of people.Next i'll read that he joined the church and will be singing Oh how great thou art. meaning himself !!What about when he get's convicted for buying votes aren't you going to feel a little foolish ? Or do you really think that the law is that stupid and they will let him go free.
judging are we? why do you care if you are in Pa and who brainwashed you? the law stupid?..nah..sore losers stop your whining and accept the fact that Randy is the most qualified.His personal life is his business.
LOL

Virgie, KY

#44 Nov 3, 2010
Way to go Randy, and thank you for all you have done for Knott Co and the youth!! It's about time someone does something around here!!
Probably

Virgie, KY

#45 Nov 3, 2010
you know what the pathetic this is ...the ones on here bitching about the taxes going up is the ones who dont pay one penny on taxes, they are the food stamp and check drawers.... so what if ur property tax has went from $10 to $50 on ur pop can that u live in...
He is not

Richmond, KY

#46 Nov 3, 2010
disappointed in knott co wrote:
We might have a sports complex, trail ride,and all the other things the judge has done,but what has and will it cost the taxpayers in the future. How much money has it cost and the answerstill remains where is the missing money??Yes he won, but there are still questions not answered i know the Thompson supporters have to ask themselves this questions about the MONEY forget about all the extras he has done, yes it is good but what will it cost us and our children and our grandchildren??? The decision has been made and we have to live with it until something else is done. What will happen when and if he goes to jail is it possible we could get in worse shape????
You are always going to be paying taxes on ridiculous things whether its something Randy done, Donnie, Ronnie, or any other Judge and if its not because of them its because of something else. Either way it is bringing money into the county and I can't understand how you guys are against having things for the kids to do, the more we have in the county for everyone to do the better. It's already bad enough the county is full of people who are having kids starting at 16 and its already bad enough a ton of them drink and "party". I'm sorry but all people are cheats, liars or fraud's at some point in life. I'm not going to hate Randy as I said early because he did or did not paved a few freaking drive ways. Everyone can believe what they want but I would also like to say I liked the post where someone who said they supported Ronnie congratulated Randy and that's what everyone should be doing whether it was their decision or not, he won and we have to live with that and make the best of it.
pop can

Virgie, KY

#47 Nov 3, 2010
Probably wrote:
you know what the pathetic this is ...the ones on here bitching about the taxes going up is the ones who dont pay one penny on taxes, they are the food stamp and check drawers.... so what if ur property tax has went from $10 to $50 on ur pop can that u live in...
lol..never knew anyone lived in a pop can. and if you are gonna bitch as you say about taxes, why dont you wait till that thing you have in the White House gets done? you wont even have a pop can by the time he is through. in other words, start bitchin at the top of the chain!
Slammer time

Virgie, KY

#48 Nov 3, 2010
He is not wrote:
Randy is not going to jail, he is out on appeal right now, and I'm sorry but every politician cheats in some form or fashion whether it be buying votes, lying etc. Either way you have to look at what is being done for the county and decide do you want to hate someone just because you THINK they done this & that. You yourself have no proof & if the county did he would of already been convicted either way who cares.
He has gave us the sportsplex, ATV trail & horse ride which practically the whole county attends among many other events in the county so quit complaining and be grateful for once someone is actually doing something for us whether he paved a few drive ways or not GET OVER IT.
That has to be one of the most idiotic post i have ever seen on topix...I guess you're saying its okay to lie,cheat,buy votes,pave private driveways with taxpayer's money? I work(make around $35,000 a year)and dont like it when someone spends my tax money on private property.If you recall,which i doubt you do,when randy was in federal court Jeffery Morgan testified he received black top for his driveway from the county.
Now im sure the Morgan's make alot more money than i do. But it's all right to spend taxpayer's money to help the Morgan's???My God people,don't anyone even care anymore how our local goverment is being run?
Randy would of made a good judge if he would of not followed the same path as other judge's before him but unfortunately he stooped to there level and will pay the price...and i will not GET OVER IT as long as taxpayer's money is being wasted.......
slonefork

Hindman, KY

#49 Nov 3, 2010
Paulette Wendt wrote:
who will replace him when he goes to prison?
yippe

Hindman, KY

#50 Nov 3, 2010
NOT Ronnie...or the mountain Mafia lol
BigY

Virgie, KY

#51 Nov 3, 2010
slonefork wrote:
<quoted text>who will replace him when he goes to prison?
If he goes to jail, "remember that".

You can bet it want be a Gravel King or someone that's only out for themselves and a few of their cronies.

Just say no to Good Ole' Boy politics, we don't need anymore Boss Hoggs either. Nor, do we need or want someone controlled by these types of factions here in Knott County.
HANK

Hindman, KY

#52 Nov 3, 2010
Why can't we just all get a long neck??
Good Grief

Hindman, KY

#53 Nov 3, 2010
i've heard of sore losers but good God Almighty. Some of the Thompson suporters are acting like sore winners. Good grief enjoy your moment in the sun kids.
Jacko

Hindman, KY

#54 Nov 3, 2010
PO little welfare Knott Democrats: Ha Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa haHa Ha Ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha yehaa ha
Riley

Hindman, KY

#55 Nov 3, 2010
Good Grief wrote:
i've heard of sore losers but good God Almighty. Some of the Thompson suporters are acting like sore winners. Good grief enjoy your moment in the sun kids.
If Ronnie would have won, you'd done the same thing. So get OVER IT! THOMPSON WINS, in your face!
What the Heck

Virgie, KY

#56 Nov 3, 2010
Don't be so quick to laugh. Thompson has to appear in Federal Court next month. If his appeal is not granted he could be in Jail by Christmas. Then our Democratic Govoner would appoint a New Jugde.--Sound familiar!!!! Remember thats the way Thompson got in office. It would be kind of ( pay back ) If thats the way he left office. Snigger, snigger
Riley

Hindman, KY

#57 Nov 3, 2010
What the Heck wrote:
Don't be so quick to laugh. Thompson has to appear in Federal Court next month. If his appeal is not granted he could be in Jail by Christmas. Then our Democratic Govoner would appoint a New Jugde.--Sound familiar!!!! Remember thats the way Thompson got in office. It would be kind of ( pay back ) If thats the way he left office. Snigger, snigger
Even if that happens he STILL BEAT RONNIE WATTS!!! Snicker, Snicker...
Wondering

Pippa Passes, KY

#58 Nov 4, 2010
I want to know why Hendrix equipment got 2 loads of county gravel at the mines on Smith Branch Tuesday?
Two county dump trucks dumped two loads and the mines hauled it up the hill.
Another bought vote by Thompson?
Ronnie might have won if he bought votes with gravel,blacktop, and private bridges.
Wondering

Pippa Passes, KY

#59 Nov 4, 2010
oldredneckwoman wrote:
Well...hope you all are just as excited when you're paying him his salary while he sits in the jail cell...since he has ALREADY been convicted.No wonder the rest of the country think we're all so damn stupid.....duh.Re-electing a man who was convicted of vote buying,who will be going to jail once his appeals are exhausted...appeals which the taxpayers are paying for.Yep...way to go there people.Maybe by the time this term is up...he'll have us in enough debt for our great-great grandchildren.
We are already in debt. This is the only county in KY where a felon can run for office.
Hendrix equipment got two loads of county gravel at the mines on Smith Branch. Ask the person at the store where you go if you don't believe me, this is a fact!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#60 Nov 4, 2010
Randy, how much did you pay that bunch on Mill Creek for their votes? You, know the ones who all are on disability, yet work 16 hour days for cash so they do not lose their draw? The ones who go to Pikeville shopping every day? I hear they went shopping after they got their vote money you paid them. Shameful bunch..and you, Randy, prey on these people.
They will not be shopping so much when I report them to the SS administration. Maybe they will stay home and take care of all those babies who get welfare too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min havent forgotten 131,903
Amber Nicole Hall ( Mullins Br.) (Apr '09) 1 hr Fed Up 31
Wet dry vote 2 hr Smart Guy 5
Big Y market bought my pepsi 4 hr yes 10
Cheap lawyer 13 hr Help 1
What does Pam Johnson drive? 19 hr Julie9826 2
Sportsplex Thu WastefulSpending 4
Hindman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hindman News, Events & Info