LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child

There have been many people outraged by the treatment of dogs and animals in recent letters to the editor. Full Story

“Serenity...”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#137086 Sep 28, 2008
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting that you say that. When I first joined this board, the only reason I knew Foo was gay was because some of the resident AC folks were using it as a weapon against her and they still continue to do so to this day.
I'm glad I read ahead. I was just about to say this. Foo NEVER brings it up first. It is ALWAYS in response to some fruitcake looking to try to insult her. They only succeed in revealing their intolerance and ignorance.

“ pups is branded a 'TROLL'”

Since: May 08

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#137087 Sep 28, 2008
Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you DONT think diversity and tolerance is a good thing?
I said, "She USED to agree with diversity, guess you lied about that too."
So you're saying "Uh no." you DONT agree with diversity?
<quoted text>
When your kind tries to use it as a weapon, then yes, I care - and MY caring is all that matters when it comes to ME. I used my being gay in a sentence, IN ADDITION to my being Jewish, Female, married to a christian, with loving relationships african american relatives and a daughter exploring Wicca with my encouragement, to show why I am not a racist or bigot in any way, shape or form. ALL of those additional things which you IGNORED to focus on the gay thing.
Your kind tends to do that tho, it shocks no-one.
Where did you say that I agree with diversity ??
Quoted text please, provide the link.
Does not matter whether I do or do not agree with it. Your behaviour is most sickening these days.
Rebecca

Anchorage, AK

#137088 Sep 28, 2008
CIA and FBI explore Wicca also, and your doctor probably researchs demonology. Writer also explore the understand of a sick mind. Steven Kenney join KKK, yes! related to the famous kenney's. It's like looking both ways before crossing the street.

By the time many remarried the ones they decide to marry will already have children, if not there is always adoption. True targeting a certain group is wrong. Sterilization should be a choice legalized for men and women in all income brackets. Taking away the funding to native health care would only leave many white people unemployed; who have been employed as Commissioned Officer to the native hospitals that are owned by native people. Yes! should be ofter to be on welfare or in crisis. I can't see anyone looking back and regretting not being a part of this forum about abortion, birth control, and all the negative pro-lifer display at community events.

It's not about risks of birth control, sterilization is about not wanting to have children, and one men should not choose, for everyone. Sterilization should be a choice legalized for men and women in all income brackets, for the time they are able to a birth child. at the request of womens and men. also. right now I know for a fact sterilization is only allowed only after a women has given birth to at least one child or you reach to age of 30. Change this and you change abortion problem. Get of the ball Pro-lifers. Make STERILIZATION a choice for men and women, a choice. a choice. No it's legal already!

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#137089 Sep 28, 2008
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting that you say that. When I first joined this board, the only reason I knew Foo was gay was because some of the resident AC folks were using it as a weapon against her and they still continue to do so to this day.
How would any resident anti abortion know that, in order to use it as a weapon ?? Are you claiming they are phychic ??

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#137092 Sep 28, 2008
Hurry guys, go help nn. She was caught in a lie and is having a hissy fit. Lalu needs help over there defending her.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#137093 Sep 28, 2008
Otherworldly wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. Infantile Farce, I knew you were capable of such utter nonsense, but to see it displayed in words here is mind boggling. One can just see your angry, puffy red face as you type out your stream of consciousness..."unsheath ing" your plastic dime store sword! Nothing more pathetic than a delusional Creationist in the 21st century...
There are so many gaping holes in your diatribe, one hardly knows where to start in pointing them out. Here's a shortlist:
1. you are ignorantly confusing Atheism with Darwinism (or, as you crackpots like to call it, "Evolutionism").
2. Darwinism in no way requires "faith". It is based on science. Your religion is entirely faith based -- blind faith based; it quickly falls apart when viewed through the lens of scientiic and historical facts. "Faith vs Fact". Get it?
Sorry, kid, but after your opening paragraph your post DEVOLVES into the usual hysterical fundie claptrap: incoherent, flustered, entirely unsure of itself, politicized and altogether pointless.
You need to change things up...you're getting tedious, and you give smart, good Christians a really bad name. Maybe time to bring your $9.99 angel costume with the styrofoam wings out of the closet!!
Laughing, you religious zealot who are you trying to fool. HOW DID YOU GET ON THIS PLANET IDIOT? If god or gods did not create you than earth is your creator dumb dumb! YOU HAVE AN UN-INTELLIGENT CREATOR!

You claim that you are natural because you came from a natural word and this idea is not based on logic, evidence or reason dumb dumb.

How can you even debate logical arguments if your foundation is not based on logic, evidence or reason.

That's why your thinking is so screwed up idiot!

Planet Earth

#137094 Sep 28, 2008
Otherworldly wrote:
<quoted text>
Infinately Stupid, perhaps you don't know the definition of "religion", or are incapable of discerning between philosophy and religion.
You should try not to get your own poorly formed personal opinions confused with FACTS. You can continue to pull your opinions out of your asss, but FACTS come from quite a different place!
Religion = absolute BELIEF in supernatural God(s), formalized by elaborate dogma and ritual.
Atheism = DISBELIEF in such claptrap.
Please, Infantile Farce, show us how Atheism = religion. That ought to be fun!
Atheism is a “faith-based belief system” because you believe that you was created by the earth by natural processes (chemical evolution). Earth is your creator, so there for all of atheism behavior is natural or perfect and you judge other peoples religious system based off of your so called natural or perfect ways of thinking that is not based off of logic evidence, probability nor reason. How screwed up is that!“Atheism is not based on evidence that can be observed in the natural world but you claim the natural world made you.” This is what makes atheism a religion because it requires ‘faith’ to believe our natural world created you and you have no evidence what’s so ever to back it up. Once again this is called FAITH!

Faith and religion is synonyms.

Faith - Belief without evidence or belief in, devotion to, or trust in somebody or something, especially without logical proof.

No logical proof what’s so ever that you evolved from earth.

You don’t have to believe in a god or gods to qualify as a religion.

Buddha don’t believe in god or gods and it’s a religion.

Patanjali don’t believe god or gods and it’s a religion.

The list goes on….

If you’re not faith based than prove that life spontaneously evolved from natural laws. This is also called SCI-FI!

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#137095 Sep 28, 2008
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
How would any resident anti abortion know that, in order to use it as a weapon ?? Are you claiming they are phychic ??
I wouldn't be surprised that the reason she mentioned her sexual orientation is because some of them were spewing anti-gay rhetoric and she probably mentioned she was gay to refute any nonsense they were spewing.

What WILL I do ?? LMAO

#137096 Sep 28, 2008
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised that the reason she mentioned her sexual orientation is because some of them were spewing anti-gay rhetoric and she probably mentioned she was gay to refute any nonsense they were spewing.
On an abortion thread, I doubt that.
There would be no reason to bring up anti gay rhotoric on an abortion thread. Straight sex is what gets you pregnant. Other that seeking artificial insemination, or in the very horrific circumstance being rape.
There is no real assumption that being gay and abortion go hand in hand.

No I do not believe that it was brought up first by the Anti Abortion crowd. How would James, as a new poster to the thread, have come up with that about her as fast as he did ?? He was not here long enough to peg her that quick. BTW, he was a complete pig by the way he acted.

Planet Earth

#137097 Sep 28, 2008
Otherworldly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh reallllllly? Not science?
Here, darling:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Structure_of...
Go busy yourself with some education on the topic. Your flimsy, religion-based personal opinions mean little, if anything...
How intelligent are you? I remember now, you was created by an un-intelligent creator. People this is the serious equivocation problem that evolution has. Now, the theory of evolution is science but not when it comes to the origins of life or thinking nature created you (chemical evolution)

Chemical Evolution (origin of life) is not science. Scientist make assumptions and have hypothesis but this has not made it into science because they have ****no evidence**** to prove that life started spontaneously from natural laws.

Only theories and laws is science and chemical evolution has not made it pass the hypothetical guess status. You need to get educated on the issue because I know my S***

The very foundation of being an atheist is having FAITH that natural laws created you. Just because you believe the natural laws created you DOES NOT MAKE IT SCIENCE. You believe in something that has no scientific evidence to back it up. How is this science? SCIENCE REQUIRES EVIDENCE KNUCKLE HEAD!

Remember being an atheist is not based on logic, evidence or reason and science requires this.

Chemical evolution (you came from nature) is not based on any evidence, logic, or reason and it is not science.

That's why you don't think a Z/E/F s a human being. If you look at the evidence, apply logic and use reason you will see that a Z/E/F is a human being. Atheit don't do this.

****sheathing sword****

“The Thinker, aka, Dylan. ;O)”

Since: Mar 08

Rev. 21:3-5

#137098 Sep 28, 2008
pupsy wrote:
Hurry guys, go help nn. She was caught in a lie and is having a hissy fit. Lalu needs help over there defending her.
What ARE you lying about now? A link to this "lie" please...

“BJDs: Crack would be cheaper”

Since: Jul 08

Pro-choice and Proud

#137099 Sep 28, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, why isn't it being offered to EVERYONE? Why just the poor and those that they want to control???
Exactly.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#137100 Sep 28, 2008
pupsy wrote:
She was not caught in a lie. Even without the comma, I knew what she meant. Face it, you hanging on like the dog you are with a bone because you thought you had something to harrass her with. It's over. Let it go.
MoreBrillant

United States

#137101 Sep 28, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're heartbroken about your girl, but the jig is up. Her days are numbered...
http://current.com/items/89343448_gop_concern...
Even Fox news substantiates it:
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/28/analy...
Solly Cholly.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/17/opi...
You just proved my point once again. Thanks!

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#137102 Sep 28, 2008
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate, where the Hell have you been?! There have been LOTS of anti-gay rhetoric on this thread. In fact, not too long ago Knit and Pray was babbling about a G&L parade where some kid was wearing a shirt that said "My mommy is a dyke" and claimed she wouldn't be surprised that these children are being molested by their gay parents.
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be no reason to bring up anti gay rhotoric on an abortion thread.
There'd also be no reason to discuss pasta sauces, movies, music, jokes, work issues and weekend plans but it happens all the time on this thread. And you're right, there is no reason to bring it anti-gay rhetoric but that doesn't stop some of your buddies, Knit and Pray and NR for example, from throwing barbs at Foo.
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight sex is what gets you pregnant. Other that seeking artificial insemination, or in the very horrific circumstance being rape.
Actually, there are gay people who do engage in sexual intercourse in order to get pregnant. I wouldn't say it's common but it does happen.
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it did.
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not believe that it was brought up first by the Anti Abortion crowd. How would James, as a new poster to the thread, have come up with that about her as fast as he did ?? He was not here long enough to peg her that quick. BTW, he was a complete pig by the way he acted.
Just because someone is a new poster does not mean they didn't lurk prior to posting. I lurked on these boards about 2 months before I decided to join and participate on them.
MoreBrillant

United States

#137103 Sep 28, 2008
lalalulu wrote:
<quoted text>As a moderate conservative, I was actually poised to vote for McCain. He lost my vote when he chose Palin. I was hoping for Romney.
Because of where she stands on the issues or because she is woman?

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#137104 Sep 28, 2008
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She was not caught in a lie. Even without the comma, I knew what she meant. Face it, you hanging on like the dog you are with a bone because you thought you had something to harrass her with. It's over. Let it go.
I seriously think that sometimes people read what they want to read, then take the ball and run away with it before they've had a chance to process it. This is what happened here. She was bound and determined to find something "wrong" with nana, however erroneous.

“Serenity...”

Location hidden

#137105 Sep 28, 2008
MoreBrillant wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of where she stands on the issues or because she is woman?
Because of her total lack of experience, her background on things that matter to me (environment, wildlife preservation), and where she stands on the issues. I knew about her over a year ago and was mortified when I heard she was chosen.

Young, old, black, white, male, female, Republican or Democrat means nothing to me. Never has.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#137106 Sep 28, 2008
pupsy wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be no reason to bring up anti gay rhotoric on an abortion thread. Straight sex is what gets you pregnant. Other that seeking artificial insemination, or in the very horrific circumstance being rape.
Why would you doubt that? Lots of subjects come up on this forum that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. Haven't you ever seen 'just me' bad mouth sex ed by saying that it does nothing but promote homosexuality? If not, you haven't been paying attention.
Sue

Greenwood, DE

#137107 Sep 28, 2008
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate, where the Hell have you been?! There have been LOTS of anti-gay rhetoric on this thread. In fact, not too long ago Knit and Pray was babbling about a G&L parade where some kid was wearing a shirt that said "My mommy is a dyke" and claimed she wouldn't be surprised that these children are being molested by their gay parents.
<quoted text>
There'd also be no reason to discuss pasta sauces, movies, music, jokes, work issues and weekend plans but it happens all the time on this thread. And you're right, there is no reason to bring it anti-gay rhetoric but that doesn't stop some of your buddies, Knit and Pray and NR for example, from throwing barbs at Foo.
<quoted text>
Actually, there are gay people who do engage in sexual intercourse in order to get pregnant. I wouldn't say it's common but it does happen.
<quoted text>
I never said it did.
<quoted text>
Just because someone is a new poster does not mean they didn't lurk prior to posting. I lurked on these boards about 2 months before I decided to join and participate on them.
Awwwww Did I miss the discussion about pasta sauces AGAIN????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black / brown Oct 18 Blackhorse 1
Stolen Hawaii Red Cross truck found on Oahu Sep 28 Bakatari 6
Crews struggle to restore power on Hawaii island Aug '14 Dabigragu 3
Hilo Music Thread (May '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 19
Review: Superior Kustoms (Nov '13) Aug '14 Horrible 2
Hawaii governor seeks to prime budget pump (Dec '07) Aug '14 Yellow Cab Driver 13
Is hawaiian paradise park safe to live? (Jan '07) Aug '14 Lou 74
Hilo Dating
Find my Match

Hilo Jobs

Hilo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hilo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hilo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]