timmy

Glen Carbon, IL

#73 Aug 5, 2012
painted 666 on my tractor wrote:
i'm a white-trash hell-billy outlaw, rebel redneck, crazy as hell country boy, moon shine drinking, killer weed smoking, farm boy from clinton county. the only time i even come to highland is hit up a few bars and then round up my devil worshipping friends for a real hee-haw hell of a time shin-dig in the back wood country roads. let me tell y'all, it's a real hoot.
any of you shit for brain wigger kids with your droopy pants are always welcome to tag along, we could use some new pigs feed and field fertilizer.
i'll be listening to all my favorite satanic metal bands backwards for secret messages telling me what to do. i'll get back with Y'all when i get my commands.
Marry me!!!!!
painted 666 on my tractor

Highland, IL

#74 Aug 7, 2012
Sure thing darling, we'll have a moonlight pagan ceremony drunk, naked, under the full moon.

you all know what we call them brown paper sacks you slip over your 24 ounce beer cans out here in the country don't you?

CLINTON COUNTY COOLIES

now excuse me while this white-devil sparks up his bowl and slams this jug of white lightning.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#75 Aug 7, 2012
Still not 1 witch burning. & I had such high hopes for you people.
Satanic Crop Circles

Highland, IL

#76 Aug 8, 2012
My mother was a witch, she did a little dance and put a little spell in the middle of a pentagram crop circle out back behind my dads hay barn. then we drank blood out of wigger skulls, and got rip roarin drunk off that moonshine. after we were good 3 sheets to the wind and more wasted than a bar whore on dollar draft night,

we ground up the remaining wiggers we kidnapped from the bigger shit-hole towns and fed em to our award winning jumbo sow pig "Hell-Bitch"

She has fire red eyes and is meaner than a 3 dick dog in a whore house, we know she's gonna win some awards at the next clinton county fair.

now excuse me while i roll up this sour diesel kush in a corn husk leave, and pack my corn cob pipe with this green crack hydro, and get higher than a giraffes ass.

(higher than a rebel white trash hellbilly and a white devil hippie on a psychadelic helicopter ride)

if you don't like the way i drive my tractor

dial 1-800-eat-shit
hmm

United States

#77 Aug 8, 2012
So burningning of something resembling a cross tonight?? You all need help! You're the reason God is ending the world one day. SMH get jobs and do something worth while:) also...I do know your parents. Bill and Dana;) I know a lot about you and your family;)
No one you need to know

O Fallon, IL

#78 Aug 9, 2012
The Crimson Crow wrote:
And the many who die in the service of fair haired hecate, and of lilith and legion shall we be martyrs.. or shant we be saints.. all of which is up to you.:)
man people are ignorant..
I just read all of this and i find it amusing that you use the name lilith, which i a refrence to this season of True Blood on HBO.
los manos del diablos

United States

#79 Aug 9, 2012
Lilith is a fallen angel. Not some lame vampire.
highland police

Edwardsville, IL

#80 Aug 13, 2012
You need to stop this
naamah

Edwardsville, IL

#81 Aug 14, 2012
Lol if anyone would ever bother to learn more about other religions instead of trying to shove their own down everyone's throat, they would learn a little something about Satanism and how we pretty much don't sacrifice people, or animals, or anything else. You're thinking of Christians. I'd love to hang out with these so called "immature kids", I bet they'd be better company and make better conversation then 95% of Holy Highland. That said, I'm a 24 year old woman who lives and works in Highland, owns my own home, and yes, I am a Satanist. I could be your neighbor. But you'll never know, because I certainly wouldn't advertise it around here, and you'll never catch me sacrificing anyone. In fact, I do charity work.
The Crimson Crow

Highland, IL

#82 Aug 14, 2012
I agree naamah.

“With Attitude”

#83 Aug 15, 2012
highland police wrote:
You need to stop this
I'm always happy to help the police. Do ya want me to use my magic & turn them into toads?
3 10 13tdh

Greenwood, MO

#84 Aug 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
So burningning of something resembling a cross tonight?? You all need help! You're the reason God is ending the world one day. SMH get jobs and do something worth while:) also...I do know your parents. Bill and Dana;) I know a lot about you and your family;)
really you know a lot about my family.do you think that scares me.everyone knows about me and my family your just a bitch with a keyboard and with too much time on your hands
hmm

United States

#85 Aug 18, 2012
I never said anything bad about your family. I just do not agree with what you are doing. Your dad is a very very nice man. He has been through h*ll for you guys. Maybe you need to treat him with respect, and consider everything he has done?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#86 Aug 20, 2012
wow wrote:
So was the columbine kid.
good point!
Stupid

Alton, IL

#93 Sep 4, 2012
So what about those highland people that worship god and drive around town? God might get me
Stupid

Alton, IL

#94 Sep 4, 2012
F*ck Christians
LOL

Alton, IL

#95 Sep 10, 2012
you guys are all stupid worry about being enslaved by the federal reserve you dumbasses they control the world. our founding fathers were against the centralized banking system take it down thats what JFK tried to do and he was killed for it JESUS NO WONDER OTHER COUNTRIES HATE US ITS BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS CARE ABOUT STUPID THINGS AND YOUR ARROGANT IGNORANT GLUTTONING SELFISH PIECES OF GARBAGE and typical dumb americans lol your idiocracy amuses me good luck when the economy collapses HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
ray

San Jose, CA

#96 Sep 10, 2012
GIVES ME A BONER

“With Attitude”

#97 Sep 12, 2012
LOL wrote:
you guys are all stupid worry about being enslaved by the federal reserve you dumbasses they control the world. our founding fathers were against the centralized banking system take it down thats what JFK tried to do and he was killed for it JESUS NO WONDER OTHER COUNTRIES HATE US ITS BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS CARE ABOUT STUPID THINGS AND YOUR ARROGANT IGNORANT GLUTTONING SELFISH PIECES OF GARBAGE and typical dumb americans lol your idiocracy amuses me good luck when the economy collapses HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
We'll cast a curse on them for you. Do you have their name, addresses, & SS numbers?
blahblahblah

Pocahontas, IL

#98 Sep 12, 2012
OMG... THEY GO IN THE WOODS... THEY MUST WORSHIP SATAN! AAAAHHHHHHHH.

Lol highland people are stupid.

But I have a question, do they leave signs like this? http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/51...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New church in Highland (Jan '10) Wed Just checking 8
Is the fountain at the square, dog friendly? Wed LovemyDogs 54
Anyone been to the New Place called Savannahs BBQ? (Jul '09) Tue nuguyntwn 15
walmart ammo delivery times (Mar '13) Mon MajorActor 102
How much money can the city wate? (Jul '08) Mon MomaMeah 78
New Grocery Store (Mar '14) Oct 17 nuguyntwn 51
Ferguson, Mo and Highland, Il houses for sale Oct 17 Needtookno 6
Highland Dating
Find my Match

Highland Jobs