aware

Burlingame, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2008
This is the home of Robert Jenson. Child molester. There are no address numbers on his home. This posting is for community awarness.
19887 Raven Hill

Columbia, MO

#2 Dec 1, 2008
This is the home of Edward Korzybski. Hot dog eating champion. There are no address numbers on his home. This posting is for hailing purposes.
Mike

Columbia, MO

#3 Dec 12, 2008
aware wrote:
This is the home of Robert Jenson. Child molester. There are no address numbers on his home. This posting is for community awarness.
It would be nice to have those pictures on the Megans law site UPDATED
Kelly

San Carlos, CA

#4 Mar 1, 2010
We are purchasing this home and there is nobody named Robert Jenson that will be living here. Thanks for the awareness but this is not current information.
Rob

Clearlake, CA

#5 Mar 1, 2010
Kelly wrote:
We are purchasing this home and there is nobody named Robert Jenson that will be living here. Thanks for the awareness but this is not current information.
Nov and Dec.2008 is when this was first posted....so we know it's not current
just me

Dublin, CA

#7 Jun 2, 2010
Hi Rob, Congrat's on the purchas of your home. In fact there was a man named Robert Jenson that lived there for years. He's dead now. I'm sure hell will never be the same with him there.
Hey

Lakeport, CA

#8 Jun 5, 2010
Kelly wrote:
We are purchasing this home and there is nobody named Robert Jenson that will be living here. Thanks for the awareness but this is not current information.
Make sure you say "hi" to Edward Korzybski! Heck, he's right down the road from ya!
Joe

Clearlake, CA

#9 Jul 5, 2010
just me wrote:
Hi Rob, Congrat's on the purchas of your home. In fact there was a man named Robert Jenson that lived there for years. He's dead now. I'm sure hell will never be the same with him there.
Rob didn't buy that house Kelly did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Valley Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Konocti Computers Of Lake County, CA - ... (Mar '14) Mar 18 Shayla 14
News Inside Lakeporta s successful clothing stores Mar 17 the Fear tator 4
News From Russia with love Mar 14 Cassandra_ 1
News Lake County, federal agents a Nail the Mailera Mar 1 Near and Far 1
News ARRAY(0x195ccabc) Feb '15 paul bassham 1
SPCA of Clear Lake committed to finding homes f... Feb '15 ed mcguillitard 2
What's it like living in Hidden Valley Lake? (Feb '13) Feb '15 NorCal Native 44
More from around the web

Hidden Valley Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]