mgouge88

United States

#22 Jan 28, 2013
I will be a outlaw
big white

Greenwood, MO

#24 Feb 4, 2013
how come there isnt a chapter near Boone, n.c.? its great area to ride. I also see alot of oppurtunity here.
All Smiles

Boone, NC

#25 Feb 8, 2013
They are not bad guys are they? If so I bet the FBI is ready to clean house when they get ready!
Blaze

Candler, NC

#26 Feb 19, 2013
big white wrote:
how come there isnt a chapter near Boone, n.c.? its great area to ride. I also see alot of oppurtunity here.
We have a chapter here in Hickory N.C. we are only 45 min from Boone!!!
There are also chapters in Ashville, Statesville, Charlotte and Lexington N.C.
Nomad

Edenton, NC

#27 Mar 1, 2013
Hey just moved to Eastern NC & would like to know
prevalent MC clubs in North Carolina U.S 17 & U.S 158 from Virginia near Dismal Swamp through Elizabeth city, Hertford, Edenton, Bertie county Washington, New Bern, and Wilmington and in Currituck, Gates, Chowan, Perquimans County

A zest for living must include a willingness to die
bob

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Confucious says...He who goes looking for trouble, will find it. That's what I'm sayin' LOL
he also say man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day
MC Hangaround

Duluth, GA

#29 Mar 7, 2013
As a kid growing up around the club, all I ever wanted was a bike and a cut. The bond between the brother towards each other and each others family's was unbelievable! I have an uncle and a cousin and several friends who ride with OUTLAWS MC Hickory N.C. Chapter. I hate when I see the police label them as a gang like there some kinda ghetto group. I always wanted to prospect but things in my life have henderd that. But the club worldwide has my support and I will always stand up for the club. I seen a couple members of that other club from Winston-Salem N.C. And they had so much fancy leather on u could barely see there cut. N.C is always and forever will be an outlaw state. Shout out to the Hickory Chapter. Be safe brothers!!!!!
MC Hangaround

Duluth, GA

#30 Mar 7, 2013
big white wrote:
That's actually a great question. Clubs in Hickory and Asheville would be a good way to start one there. Boone is beautiful and in charted waters for an mc. N.C. Is outlaw state. AOA supporter
MC Hangaround

Duluth, GA

#31 Mar 7, 2013
All Smiles wrote:
They are not bad guys are they? If so I bet the FBI is ready to clean house when they get ready!
Outlaws are great guys. Harley lovers and just want to ride with there brothers. That what we need. The government wasting more money to have the F.B.I mess with a club. Not a gang. Let the F.B.I go mess with a ghetto gang!
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#32 Mar 8, 2013
Would someone please tell me what belonging to a "club" has to do with loving Harleys, having great fellowship with their riders and having a "club" in Boone would make the riding there any better? I can enjoy all three without the worry of some other "club" being offended because they fear their territory is being invaded. If belonging to a club is what floats your boat, then more power to you. I will have just as much enjoyment without all the strings attached.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#33 Mar 8, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>he also say man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day
Lol, brilliant observation coming from someone from LA.
P Tim- Rev Road Rash

Morganton, NC

#34 Mar 25, 2013
I am a pastor in Connelly Springs. Any Biker is welcome in our church. We have a heart for everybody and I ride myself. Our church has a live band and rocks out to the Rock of Ages. Let the brothers know there is a church that wants them and every rider is welcome. God does not care about tats, or patches. I respect the colors and all are welcome. Everybody needs to know somebody cares.
Gospel Tabernacle of Catawba Valley
timjminor@yahoo.com
psycho

United States

#35 Mar 25, 2013
I am retired Black piston and support all outlaws.shout out to Newton house.
new2nc

United States

#36 Apr 5, 2013
Looking for info about getting permission to wear my cuts in nc.
mossy oak black

Greenville, SC

#37 Apr 14, 2013
My problem with biker clubs is I'm black... Even though most of the out laws and gypsies I've encountered have no problem with my race... I still can't join an mc because of my color... I want to ride.. I want brother hood... And I can't do it on my own.. Because some clubs maybe offended... But at the same time I can't join?.. It's bull shit... I fought for this country and freedom... Not to mention I'm probably more of a supporter than these fucking yuppies in newton where I live.. Which is only 30 seconds from the newton club house
bikes guys

United States

#38 Apr 24, 2013
Who's this black guy riding around on a cruiser with hillbilly beardsman patch on... He looks rough... Big beard.. Is affiliated with some kinda mc... He rides near the newton outlaw club house
EC Shooter- Marines mc

Greenville, SC

#39 May 15, 2013
I would greatly appreciate a meeting with the Pres. of the NC Outlaw MC. We want to intro the Marines MC to your local chapter.

EC Shooter
Marines MC
power tool

Raleigh, NC

#41 May 15, 2013
Is it to late to plant green beans and squash. i wanna pickle some cukes also but the blythe is killing them. any help is appreciated.
double trouble

Hartland, WI

#44 Aug 28, 2013
Blaze wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a chapter here in Hickory N.C. we are only 45 min from Boone!!!
There are also chapters in Ashville, Statesville, Charlotte and Lexington N.C.
how do I hang around and possibly prospect? I live in mt airey.
love bikers

Angier, NC

#45 Aug 29, 2013
love to meet them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NTNWS 10-26 meth 1.jpg 4 hr LOL 27
driver cam (Feb '13) Sat dave 16
Review: Weecycle Sat Michelle Roark 1
Who is the best looking hairdresser in Hickory? Fri FanofSexy 1
Ohio home wrecker Fri Repeatly 2
Hickory is gay ! Fri State of Florida 2
Hickory NC most racist place I've ever been (an... (Mar '11) Nov 21 Liberal forever 217
Hickory Dating
Find my Match

Hickory People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hickory News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hickory

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:28 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:28PM
Winning Ugly Key for Browns' Maturation
Bleacher Report 2:50 PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?