Comments
1 - 20 of 93 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just sayin_wth

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

everyone has probably heard by now that keisha penny's dumb ass is pregnant...there should be a law against that!!! i know that she is still on meth and anything else she can get her hands on! she just got busted for having some type of narcotic! they should charge her with child endangerment! she does not know who the father is either. he is probably a piece of shit like her but if some descent guy slipped up and slept with her nasty ass they probably would not appreciate it. they would have to line up every guy in fulton county for that dna test lol
HeLl YeAh

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I HEARD IT WAS THE CRACK DEALERS BABY
IKA

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 6, 2010
 
You Need to mind your own business this shit is crazy you starting up this shit on here
texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

just sayin_wth wrote:
everyone has probably heard by now that keisha penny's dumb ass is pregnant...there should be a law against that!!! i know that she is still on meth and anything else she can get her hands on! she just got busted for having some type of narcotic! they should charge her with child endangerment! she does not know who the father is either. he is probably a piece of shit like her but if some descent guy slipped up and slept with her nasty ass they probably would not appreciate it. they would have to line up every guy in fulton county for that dna test lol
look bitch or ass, I guess it take one crackhead to know one!!!! so what it!!!!!!
mother of 3

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I am most definately not a crackhead and I know that she is! She does drugs and has no clue who her baby belongs to. They will drug test her and that child and she will pay for what she is doing. And you are probably right, they will have all of Fulton County there to do a DNA test. If you don't like the way people percieve you then you should change the way you carry yourself. This is a small town and everyone knows the kind of little girl kiesha is and what she does!
da mane

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

IKA wrote:
You Need to mind your own business this shit is crazy you starting up this shit on here
it the truth! you start shit in here all the time. i guess u fellow crackheads stick together! LMAO
lovely

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

keisha pretty cool just has a drug problem. you should try to help her rather than talk about her
IKA

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

mother of 3 wrote:
I am most definately not a crackhead and I know that she is! She does drugs and has no clue who her baby belongs to. They will drug test her and that child and she will pay for what she is doing. And you are probably right, they will have all of Fulton County there to do a DNA test. If you don't like the way people percieve you then you should change the way you carry yourself. This is a small town and everyone knows the kind of little girl kiesha is and what she does!
Ok she is what she is why put it on here, why do you even care it sounds like you dont like her, why waste your own time typing this shit on here. I guess since your a mother of 3 your man most be one who needs a DNA test with the baby is that why you are running that girl down on the internet. Your just telling people what they already know this is old news she is about 8 or 9 monthes now. thats what it is your mad cause your man might be the daddy. So You need a test to at the health department. He didnt bing you something home did he LMAO??????
mother of 3

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

no honey my husband would not touch that girl!!! im not mad at her for anything just thought maybe this would land in the right hands! everyone needs to know that she is crappy person that is feeding her unborn child drugs. and maybe a potential father needs to know what she is up to!!!! so what do u have to say now??????????
IKA

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

mother of 3 wrote:
no honey my husband would not touch that girl!!! im not mad at her for anything just thought maybe this would land in the right hands! everyone needs to know that she is crappy person that is feeding her unborn child drugs. and maybe a potential father needs to know what she is up to!!!! so what do u have to say now??????????
Because of people like you everyone already knows what she is doing so your alittle late on that one. She aint a crappy person she just has a drug problem when your all fucked up on that shit you cant think straight.If your that worried about her go to her and try to help her dont talk shit about her on topixs.does it make you feel better about yourself to bad mouth other people on the web. you most be mad about something. Hope your right about your husband?
see

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

IKA wrote:
<quoted text>Because of people like you everyone already knows what she is doing so your alittle late on that one. She aint a crappy person she just has a drug problem when your all fucked up on that shit you cant think straight.If your that worried about her go to her and try to help her dont talk shit about her on topixs.does it make you feel better about yourself to bad mouth other people on the web. you most be mad about something. Hope your right about your husband?
my husband is from franklin, tn. he does not even know her nor does he run with that type of crowd. i would try to help her if she wanted it but she doesnt. she got kicked out of rehab. believe me if she would stay in one place long enough i would try to help her for the second time! last time i tried she just lied and stole from me...do u get it now?
IKA

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

LMAO Should have been watching her that comes with trying to help a person with a drug problem
if she stole from you why not call the police on her. You lied you said you was not mad at her but you are for stealing from you. I cant believe you now. Liar!!!!!!!
I have helped

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me tell you sorry ass people something I know this child your talking about and it is sad that you have to expose someone here on the damn internet to get your point across I have reached out to help her okay but when you got people in your life that does the same thing an has no support group and has a addictive mind because of your parents then what should a child do they know know better DO YOU THINK IT MAKES YOU BETTER COME HERE AND POSTING UP SHIT HELL NO IT DOES NOT IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE BIGGER ass it's people like you that keeps these walls flooded with disgusting shit I'm going to report you an I hope they find out who you are and I'm gone to make sure you get whats comen to you as well YOU are a piece of shit for comen here an starting this post your a sorry low down person with no respect for others ...
Mother Earth

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

What you send out comes back x 3. The poison you spew is the same poison that infects your body and soul. Free yourself
spread some love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

As I turn to you, Lord, my heart is troubled. You know the journey that brought my children to where they are today. I am so sorry for whatever my husband or I might have done wrong, Lord. Our children don't seem to practice the faith we tried to hand on to them.... Their values are so different from ours. It breaks my heart to see them passing those same values on to their children, my grandchildren.

Oh, Lord, I place them in your hands. I surrender the judgments and anger that can fill me. I know that, at times, in my frustration and desire to help them, I have pushed them farther away. Give me the graces I need to change my heart. Fill me with your mercy and forgiveness for my sins so that I might grow in the ability to forgive and embrace my kids with compassionate love. Let me be a healer of wounds, rather than a wounder. Let me build bridges of understanding. I know that is the only way I will be able, with your grace, to heal our relationship.

Father of Love, help my kids grow in gratitude to you. Help them to find you in their busy lives. Help me to affirm them and support them with love, that they might recognize authentic faith and love, and turn to you in their time of need.

Thank you, Lord. Thank you.
concerned

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 7, 2010
 
spread some love wrote:
As I turn to you, Lord, my heart is troubled. You know the journey that brought my children to where they are today. I am so sorry for whatever my husband or I might have done wrong, Lord. Our children don't seem to practice the faith we tried to hand on to them.... Their values are so different from ours. It breaks my heart to see them passing those same values on to their children, my grandchildren.
Oh, Lord, I place them in your hands. I surrender the judgments and anger that can fill me. I know that, at times, in my frustration and desire to help them, I have pushed them farther away. Give me the graces I need to change my heart. Fill me with your mercy and forgiveness for my sins so that I might grow in the ability to forgive and embrace my kids with compassionate love. Let me be a healer of wounds, rather than a wounder. Let me build bridges of understanding. I know that is the only way I will be able, with your grace, to heal our relationship.
Father of Love, help my kids grow in gratitude to you. Help them to find you in their busy lives. Help me to affirm them and support them with love, that they might recognize authentic faith and love, and turn to you in their time of need.
Thank you, Lord. Thank you.
AMEN, May GOD help this child, he that judges, when you point your finger, just remember you have three more pointing back at you !! That is GODS place and she and only she will face that day of judgement. and remember he is a loving GOD, AND A Forgiving GOD. Amen !!!!
see

Rutherford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

IKA wrote:
LMAO Should have been watching her that comes with trying to help a person with a drug problem
if she stole from you why not call the police on her. You lied you said you was not mad at her but you are for stealing from you. I cant believe you now. Liar!!!!!!!
you are right...hope she gets the help that she needs and everything is ok with the baby.
see

Rutherford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

spread some love wrote:
As I turn to you, Lord, my heart is troubled. You know the journey that brought my children to where they are today. I am so sorry for whatever my husband or I might have done wrong, Lord. Our children don't seem to practice the faith we tried to hand on to them.... Their values are so different from ours. It breaks my heart to see them passing those same values on to their children, my grandchildren.
Oh, Lord, I place them in your hands. I surrender the judgments and anger that can fill me. I know that, at times, in my frustration and desire to help them, I have pushed them farther away. Give me the graces I need to change my heart. Fill me with your mercy and forgiveness for my sins so that I might grow in the ability to forgive and embrace my kids with compassionate love. Let me be a healer of wounds, rather than a wounder. Let me build bridges of understanding. I know that is the only way I will be able, with your grace, to heal our relationship.
Father of Love, help my kids grow in gratitude to you. Help them to find you in their busy lives. Help me to affirm them and support them with love, that they might recognize authentic faith and love, and turn to you in their time of need.
Thank you, Lord. Thank you.
ok thanks. now i feel horrible but God does not like someone who harms an innocent child either. maybe it should not have been posted here but you got me with the prayer. my apologies!
yours truly

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

maybe u ought to go to the party u accused, an tell her your sorry, dont forget we all live in glass houses, an we sure wouldnt want someone digging old bones out of our closets an posting it on here, but you know, god knows all of our sins, yours too, but i believe the Bible says that Jesus came to heal the sick, some of u think your saved, but are you sure u have a right to throw stones. can you just imagine god putting all ur sins on a big sign as u enter hickman for all the world passing by to see. probly be a big sign , lol
texan

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mother of 3 wrote:
I am most definately not a crackhead and I know that she is! She does drugs and has no clue who her baby belongs to. They will drug test her and that child and she will pay for what she is doing. And you are probably right, they will have all of Fulton County there to do a DNA test. If you don't like the way people percieve you then you should change the way you carry yourself. This is a small town and everyone knows the kind of little girl kiesha is and what she does!
look, I know it you cystal sommerfield, you got three kids and you one talk miss crackhead drunk head child molster.you try to make it seem like it`s someone else! but it`s the way you say it. did she tellyou her self? no it`s her problem , not yours, so mine stay out of it!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hickman Forum right now

Search the Hickman Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min new age slaves 147,190
Carolyn Smith fake 34 min stevie 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr freak 81,565
cardinal liquor 14 hr wow 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 15 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
Grimes is Wrong for Kentucky! Wed likearock 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hickman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hickman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hickman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hickman
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••