United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

For all you people hiding behind false names. You better read this. The courts are making Topic turn over names and IP numbers for defamation lawsuits. Watch what you say, your real identity can be reviveiled. http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20090210/033...
good one lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Tired of people wrote:
For all you people hiding behind false names. You better read this. The courts are making Topic turn over names and IP numbers for defamation lawsuits. Watch what you say, your real identity can be reviveiled. http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20090210/033...
If you are that desperate to get your name off here just get them to delete it dummy. No one cares.
I know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

That's one rogue judge in Texas. Federal Courts will overturn it. More scaremongering from Fulton Co's finest lol!
Tired of people

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Sorry no help from the Feds. As I told you. Watch out.

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/malone-ny/TUS7K...
lawyer

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Freedom of speech people
Tired of people

Boaz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

lawyer wrote:
Freedom of speech people
No ones saying you can't say what you want. Just be ready to back it up, and man up when you get called out.
yeah right

Hickman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

please, you must be scared that you want be able to erase all the messages in time before anybody sees them like you been doing DON'T NOBODY CARES,stop doing stupid stuff band ppl want talk
freebird73

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

The courts need to shut down the town of Hickman. You want to b#tch about topix & all you people do is talk about each other behind each other backs all the time but then love each other when you see them in person lmmfao!
Samantha

Barlow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

In one county in the area, someone went to court and tried to get topix taken off. The judge told them that it was a freedom of speech....which means people can say what they want...whether true or false.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hickman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice in the court system 11 min illegal 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min Reality 150,034
Will Kyle Kimmons ever learn? 2 hr Kyle Kimmons 11
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
mommas boy (Nov '13) 10 hr Shes a Ho 13
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129

Search the Hickman Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hickman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hickman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hickman News, Events & Info