Beware Of Chlorine Build up in your Tea Kettle!!!

Posted in the Hiawatha Forum

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 20, 2012
In a age of over population leading to fecal contamination of our drinking water-- it pays to watch the chlorine buildup in your tea kettle. Some people don't look inside of their tea kettle. Alot of chlorine buildup can lead to kidney disease pain etc.!!! Some people mistake kidney pain for back pain.
Really

Hiawatha, KS

#2 Dec 21, 2012
The buld up in your tea kettle is from natural calcium in the ground water. When the water heats up in the pot and condense'it releases calcuim carbonate that attaches itself to the tea pot. The city does add chlorine to get rid of fecal coliform and e-coli bacteria. In Kansas it is required to use chlorine, among other ways, as a disinfectant. the chlorine is added in small amounts which is about 1 drop in 1,000,000 gallons of water. There are a lot of other things that will kill you before the chlorine in the drinking water will. now if you are drinking out of the clorox bottle you are going to have trouble.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Really wrote:
The buld up in your tea kettle is from natural calcium in the ground water. When the water heats up in the pot and condense'it releases calcuim carbonate that attaches itself to the tea pot. The city does add chlorine to get rid of fecal coliform and e-coli bacteria. In Kansas it is required to use chlorine, among other ways, as a disinfectant. the chlorine is added in small amounts which is about 1 drop in 1,000,000 gallons of water. There are a lot of other things that will kill you before the chlorine in the drinking water will. now if you are drinking out of the clorox bottle you are going to have trouble.
Hell no!! look at the chlorine crystals in the old kettles, some places use more than chlorine than others that's a fact, Does calcium explode??? I could make a pretty good 50 -100 caliber zip gun out of the chlorine deposits. Calcium does not make "crystals", you can't believe everything you read or see, LAWSUITS and money debates change the truth.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 22, 2012
if they said it was chlorine buildup in the kettles the kidney and stomach lawsuits would be enormous , we would all have to pay really high prices for water--- this is about all you'll find -- I know chlorine crystals when I see them-- evaporate a cup of bleach in a well ventilated area, after a few months you see chlorine crystals = the same kind that's in the old tea kettles.

"How to Remove Chlorine Deposits in Kettles.... but when you heat up water in a teapot ... both glass and metal, will build up mineral deposits known as scales...."

Location hidden

#6 Dec 22, 2012
The more "fecal" contamination there is in area, the more chlorine has to be used, in this state, THEY USE A BUNCH!!! There are squatter everywhere and we just had one of the largest immigration exodus in the planets history in this state, which means more dogs and cat fecal, along with the rodent,possum,raccoon etc. which all eat meat which contribute to the zoonotic infections caused by fecal contamination. The side of the road pee'er etc. along with overflowing septic systems and french drains, open pit sewers.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 22, 2012
It just so happens I happen to be experiencing kidney problems, its cold outside and hot tea is a big plus, I just found some chlorine crystal in the bottom of my kettle, My kidney problems might be from the chippewa ashakenazi in law of someone else worring about someone else's inheritance poison in the cookies, but i doubt it, man are the chippewa ashakenazi a money entity or what!!

Location hidden

#8 Dec 22, 2012
any one got something to say about me talking about the "native ashakenazi" ??? The latino,asian,german ashakenazi are not letting the french indians take native women anyways. You guys are all just about jewsish, what do you think the thai,malaysian,hindu-paki,lati no ashakenazi are doing sitting on our reservations torturing the kids for??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawatha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County-Wide Manhunt Issued for Local Teen 5 hr What 7
Where the A.I.M or G.O.O.N.S Native American-- ... 5 hr Mexican Window wa... 20
Keep one word, add one word (Mar '14) 9 hr Analog man 1,466
P3D0 Protecter Officer Jeffrys Fri stuka 4
erdick clary Fri stuka 1
Halloween Parade Fri stuka 17
Thrive (May '14) Fri stuka 11
Hiawatha Dating
Find my Match

Hiawatha People Search