Hurley, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

I've not seen her in a while, and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little about her....What's she into these days
my2cents

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Whatever the other thieving pill heads are into. You knew that. You just should have said "let's talk about Kathleen for a while"
billy bob

Hurley, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

So she's a theiving pill head or what?
Me me

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

I for 1 don't like her she's fu ked everybody
LAC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

I think Kathleen is a wonderful sweet lady and she is also very pretty.
Kat

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Judged:

Thanks for startin' a thread about me somebody. The first time someone started one on me, I guess all that was said was mostly true. Truth is, I was a terrible person for awhile. I fell victim to addiction and it changed me totally. But thanks to God and unconditional love I'm on my way back to livin' the life I shoulda lived years ago. So if ya wanna get on here n vent about something I've done to you, there's not too much I can do about, huh? But know this, I'm workin' my ass of everyday to be a better person. I've come to realize there are greater things in life and puttin myself first doesnt really get me too far. But anyway, Im sure someone will keep the negative bullsh*t goin, but this will be the last time i give thought to this thread.
yepp

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Well she is a nice person but i would watch her cause she steels everything she gets her hands on
Kat

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Thanks for sayin Im a nice person then backin it up with I "Steel" everything I get my hands on...I know I def. have a past, but thas what Im tryin to make of it, But I cant blame someone Ive wronged for talkin about me...
lol

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

Kat wrote:
Thanks for startin' a thread about me somebody. The first time someone started one on me, I guess all that was said was mostly true. Truth is, I was a terrible person for awhile. I fell victim to addiction and it changed me totally. But thanks to God and unconditional love I'm on my way back to livin' the life I shoulda lived years ago. So if ya wanna get on here n vent about something I've done to you, there's not too much I can do about, huh? But know this, I'm workin' my ass of everyday to be a better person. I've come to realize there are greater things in life and puttin myself first doesnt really get me too far. But anyway, Im sure someone will keep the negative bullsh*t goin, but this will be the last time i give thought to this thread.
You hsve got to be kidding gods love what a joke you havent changed a bit your stil the same old fat ass ugly inside and out as you always have been. and as for working st your little IGA market job thats the best you could ever do and thats just to support your habit for pills and cocaine.
WSC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Kat is one of the nicest people I know. Shes a beautiful person. Dont listen to the bad things people say on here, Kat! Keep being yourself and you'll have your true friends that will always love you and support you!
family

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

AT LEAST SHE HAS TRIED TO GET HER LIFE ON TRACK!
SHE DOES GO TO WORK EVERYDAY AND ANY JOB THAT YOU CAN FIND AROUND HERE IS A GOOD ONE. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KEEP THIS NEGATIVE SHIT GOING. IF YOU COULD LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER LONG ENOUGH TO GET YOUR OWN JOB YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TIME TO ANNOY HARD WORKING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
what the hay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

Kat wrote:
Dont really know who you are but way to go...Hope you the best of luck and abright future...
gokat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

well she is doing really good, who are you to judge? she works her butt off everyday, which is alot more than I can say about anybody else, dont listen to these negative comments kat, keep doing what ur doing, there are always going to be evil ppl in this world. to the ppl that wrote this, man you need some help, i would think that ur life is so messed up that it makes you feel better to put somebody else down, well please find a new hobby, try doing and saying something good about someone instead of saying all these "devilish comment".
what the hey

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

When I replied to her quote I was saying that it takes a big person to admit that for a while she was terrible person because she fell victim to addiction and now she is working hard to better herself..I was not judging her I was simply saying good for you and wishing her a bright future...and I only read this thread because her name was mentioned in the thread about bryants branch...but anyway Kathleen Curry I do wish you the best for turning your live around...
gokat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

I wasn't refering to you, sorry.
katie

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

is it so hard for u ppl to think that someone can change? it is possible ya know. Everybody makes mistakes & does things they are not proud of. I know I've done alot of sh** in my day that Im not proud of. NOBODY is perfect & Im sure that the people writing this stuff have ALOT of skeletons in their closets too. Its not about the amount or severity of the mistakes a person makes, but what they learn from them & how they bounce back from them that matters. At least she is trying to straighten her life up & better herself. ANY job is better than none at all...at least she is working & making an honest living...im sure most of u guys on here r sittin back drawin checks every month...that must be why u have so much time to get on here and talk sh** about somebody all day...dont let these haters get to ya Kat u know how motherf**kers r around here u cant pay attention to these people...i learnt ALONG time ago to just overlook 'em
Hippie

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Kathleen is way better thanany of you posting on this thread.You just hate when ppl are doing better than you
heyhey

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

kathleen.... keep up the good work! keep workin hard! i know your mom is proud of you now and im sure your daddy wouldve been too.
thief

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

She will steal anythng she cal get her hands on. Everybody know that.m Its no secret. yea, she might work in deli if she has't got fired from their yet. If not it wont be long. I hear she sells pills to. Its a family tradition. Cat is a thief no doubt. Havn't from many people she hasn't stole from. She would steal the shirt off your back if she knew she could get a pill for it. Shes a ho too.
LMAO

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

thief wrote:
She will steal anythng she cal get her hands on. Everybody know that.m Its no secret. yea, she might work in deli if she has't got fired from their yet. If not it wont be long. I hear she sells pills to. Its a family tradition. Cat is a thief no doubt. Havn't from many people she hasn't stole from. She would steal the shirt off your back if she knew she could get a pill for it. Shes a ho too.
At least she can spell above a 1st grade level.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hi Hat Discussions

Search the Hi Hat Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 min Ancient Wolf 81,257
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min republiCONS 139,058
Obama supporters 3 hr Graham Nash 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr From Boston 16,031
Police round up drug offenders (Dec '10) 9 hr hopeherots 64
brandi brown (Apr '13) 17 hr dru 20
Bear Halbert for Jailer Tue funny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hi Hat Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hi Hat People Search