hope for jobs

Posted in the Hewett Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
COAL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 9, 2012
 
Dont look back

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

COAL wrote:
http://bdtonline.com/local/x31 8746251/U-S-House-votes-to-res tore-clean-coal-technology-fun ding/print READ PLEASE!
Heaven forbid that you go get an education where you can find a job that doesn't involve destroying where you live.
COAL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 10, 2012
 
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven forbid that you go get an education where you can find a job that doesn't involve destroying where you live.
MAYBE WE SHOULD BE OFF SEA OIL DRILLERS ON THE COAST OF FL.
Dont look back

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 10, 2012
 
COAL wrote:
<quoted text>MAYBE WE SHOULD BE OFF SEA OIL DRILLERS ON THE COAST OF FL.
nice sandy white beaches or coal dust covered flattened beaches. Oh , BTW drilling isn't allowed off the coastline of FL
Dont look back

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 10, 2012
 
And those muddy beaches are the backs of the Coal and Guyandotte Rivers. How's all the flooding working for ya?
what

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 10, 2012
 
THE RIVER I LIVE NEAR IS CLEAR YOU CAN SEE THE BASS AND TROUT IN IT. THAT'S THE LITTLE COAL RIVER. I can tell you don't live here. WE HAVE NOT HAD A FLOOD IN IT LEAST 50 YEARS. Coal can be mined cleanly. AFTER THE OIL SPILL IN THE GULF, I BET YOU CAN EAT THE FISH WITHOUT PUTTING OIL IN THE FRYPAN. YOU ONLY DREAMS OF BLUE WATERS WHEN YOU GO SWIMMING YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT SUNTAN OIL ON. JUST GET IN THE OCEAN!
what

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 10, 2012
 
I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH ARE YOU BEING PAY TO TALK THIS SHIT. THAT GRANT ARE YOU GETTING TO CUT OUR COAL JOBS?
COAL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 10, 2012
 
International waters is 50 miles of the coastline. OILSPILL IS BROUGHT IN WITH THE TIDE. You should worry about you own environment. PROTEST YOUR OWN STATE ENVIRONMENT CONTIMINATION!
Dont look back

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 10, 2012
 
what wrote:
I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH ARE YOU BEING PAY TO TALK THIS SHIT. THAT GRANT ARE YOU GETTING TO CUT OUR COAL JOBS?
You can't get a job because you won't get yourself educated, and that is the rest of the world's fault?
Dont look back

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 10, 2012
 
COAL wrote:
International waters is 50 miles of the coastline. OILSPILL IS BROUGHT IN WITH THE TIDE. You should worry about you own environment. PROTEST YOUR OWN STATE ENVIRONMENT CONTIMINATION!
WV is my own state, my father was a coal miner, but he wanted me to get educated and not have to depend on the coal barons/robbers to put food on my table. That is what a real man did before he died of black lung.
Just sayin

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 10, 2012
 
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get a job because you won't get yourself educated, and that is the rest of the world's fault?
Seems to me that you are the one who needs to be educated. Miners are very well trained for the jobs they do. I would love to see you use a cont.miner without being trained. Lord knows that would be a sight to see. Instead of you and the rest of the ones who live out of state run your mouth about somethinf youre ignorant of or you believe Maria Gunnoe, educate yourself. Dont rely on others. Come to WV and look for yourself. Our rivers are clear and have some of the best fishing around. No one bathes in a mud hole like Mrs. Gunnoe said. The mines did NOT destroy her shake of a house. Her being lazy and refusing to do usual upkeep did. The mines are not causing birth defects. Just because her uncles is her father and her cousins are her brothers and sisters has nothing to do with the mines. Thats a problem with her family.
Dont look back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 11, 2012
 
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that you are the one who needs to be educated. Miners are very well trained for the jobs they do. I would love to see you use a cont.miner without being trained. Lord knows that would be a sight to see. Instead of you and the rest of the ones who live out of state run your mouth about somethinf youre ignorant of or you believe Maria Gunnoe, educate yourself. Dont rely on others. Come to WV and look for yourself. Our rivers are clear and have some of the best fishing around. No one bathes in a mud hole like Mrs. Gunnoe said. The mines did NOT destroy her shake of a house. Her being lazy and refusing to do usual upkeep did. The mines are not causing birth defects. Just because her uncles is her father and her cousins are her brothers and sisters has nothing to do with the mines. Thats a problem with her family.
Training to run a piece of equipment that someone with a first grad education can learn run. I understand why you have to HOPE for a job.
COAL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 11, 2012
 
NO WAY YOU LIVE HERE. WEST VIRGINIAN'S ARE PROUD OF THEIR STATE'S NATURAL RESOUCES. We love to fish and hunt.You have to be certifed to run the equipment in the mines.
1 post removed
Stood By Too Long

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 11, 2012
 
COAL wrote:
NO WAY YOU LIVE HERE. WEST VIRGINIAN'S ARE PROUD OF THEIR STATE'S NATURAL RESOUCES. We love to fish and hunt.You have to be certifed to run the equipment in the mines.
I'm not downing miners. But the training they get isn't near the same difficulty of other jobs that make similar money. Someone who has never run a miner wouldn't do any worse than someone who has never changed a transmission or performed brain surgery.
Dont look back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 11, 2012
 
COAL wrote:
NO WAY YOU LIVE HERE. WEST VIRGINIAN'S ARE PROUD OF THEIR STATE'S NATURAL RESOUCES. We love to fish and hunt.You have to be certifed to run the equipment in the mines.
If I'm not willing to blow up the mountains, then I don't live here or love my state. Get real!!
COAL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 11, 2012
 
Looking around are mountains are still here if you work in a underground coal mines. I HAVE MOUNTAINS ON BOTH SIDES. You never did answer, if you are being paid to post on these site about mining. I bet you are!
COAL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 11, 2012
 
I think you are a pawn for big natural gas companies so they can profit make a killing selling natural gas that it is safe.
Stood By Too Long

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 11, 2012
 
COAL wrote:
Looking around are mountains are still here if you work in a underground coal mines. I HAVE MOUNTAINS ON BOTH SIDES. You never did answer, if you are being paid to post on these site about mining. I bet you are!
yea god let me know if you are getting paid to post. I could use the extra money...lol
Dont look back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 11, 2012
 
COAL wrote:
I think you are a pawn for big natural gas companies so they can profit make a killing selling natural gas that it is safe.
I support underground mining (although they too need to be more responsible). MTR is what infuriates me.
COAL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 11, 2012
 
You need to realize that any negative talk makes all reader think that all mining is bad. There are some companies that try to maintain the environment. Talking that way makes government think all mines should be shut down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hewett Discussions

Search the Hewett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min George 44,043
Logan Atheist Club 29 min soleil_olayy 265
ojeda or rahall??? 1 hr Jack_4ral 60
Only 3 words (Oct '13) 1 hr honeymylove 413
Say what's come to mind.. (Oct '13) 1 hr honeymylove 326
Ron Gregory (Feb '13) 1 hr RON GREGORY IS A WASTE 6
Infidelity 2 hr Curious 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hewett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hewett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••