Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2012
true to you

Elkview, WV

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Must have a good income and like to cook and clean. Non-smoker please.I'd pefer that she has nice home.I'm ready to move in a moments notice if your interested call me cutie,I need some lovin
Papa

Elkview, WV

#2 Mar 3, 2012
I'm not sure about movin ya in all of a sudden but I do like sum lovin. Holla back b*tch
XXX-Lady

Madison, WV

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Well now I do have a great paying job and a very nice two story home. I love to cook, clean, and I even mow grass!

Not to bragg or anything but I have been told by everyone that I'vee been with that I have the best lovin they ever had...... Now just close your eyes and let your imagination take over from here. This is just a sample of what I have.

I'm just not so sure if you are willing to pay the price? Leave me your phone number if your still interested

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hewett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Liberals SUCK and... 57,248
Logan Football 1 hr Just Me 21
prostitution 1 hr more money 93
girl trickin from her house just past krogers?? 3 hr moma will rock you 12
Boone County boys don't take no shit (Apr '13) 10 hr boone county LADY 15
Brett Loftus 10 hr nemo 5
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) 13 hr Manute Johnson 3,814
•••
•••
Hewett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••