Cliff Thomas Statement on Richwood Police Chief Status

Dec 15, 2008 Full story: KNOE-TV Monroe

Good morning, I have called this press conference as a result of numerous calls from community members and the media regarding the events surrounding my position as Chief of Police and the on-going Felony ...

Full Story
I still have hope

West Monroe, LA

#1 Dec 18, 2008
The town of Richwood has a history of being a close knit community with high Christian morals and values. Eventhough the community have issues with poverty and illiteracy it has always produced exceptional bright students who go on to make good American citizens. The foreparents were hard working exslaves and descendants of exslaves.
The heritage of the small but great community include Rhode Scholars, doctors, engineers. educators and etc. The present situation of the leaders of this town is embarrassing. Our foreparents are rolling over in their graves
my one cent

Folsom, LA

#2 Dec 19, 2008
there are other good towns with the same situation, or at least, according to some, "proposed" same situation. dont be embarassed. just keep doing the right thing, and wait. patience is a virtue. this is not to say i have always practiced what i preach, only that i know it to be true..."what goes around comes around." Surround yourself with the ones you love this Christmas,and dont let your embarassment over others ill behavior worry you right now not one little bit...tis the season to be jolly, and it sounds like you have a great community full of other good people in which to do it with. Happy holidays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmer Loses Phone, Returned 8 Months Later Jul '14 Mechanic 3
New St. James Parish County Arrests (Mar '14) Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
St. James deputies identify basketball game sho... (Feb '14) Feb '14 daisy 1
Renegade Richwood council tries to block mayor'... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Vgirl1 1
la weekly article by hester "whose's teaching y... (Dec '07) Dec '07 CHANGE AGENT 1
Hester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:57PM