Cliff Thomas Statement on Richwood Police Chief Status

Dec 15, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KNOE-TV Monroe

Good morning, I have called this press conference as a result of numerous calls from community members and the media regarding the events surrounding my position as Chief of Police and the on-going Felony ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2008
I still have hope

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

The town of Richwood has a history of being a close knit community with high Christian morals and values. Eventhough the community have issues with poverty and illiteracy it has always produced exceptional bright students who go on to make good American citizens. The foreparents were hard working exslaves and descendants of exslaves.
The heritage of the small but great community include Rhode Scholars, doctors, engineers. educators and etc. The present situation of the leaders of this town is embarrassing. Our foreparents are rolling over in their graves
my one cent

Covington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

there are other good towns with the same situation, or at least, according to some, "proposed" same situation. dont be embarassed. just keep doing the right thing, and wait. patience is a virtue. this is not to say i have always practiced what i preach, only that i know it to be true..."what goes around comes around." Surround yourself with the ones you love this Christmas,and dont let your embarassment over others ill behavior worry you right now not one little bit...tis the season to be jolly, and it sounds like you have a great community full of other good people in which to do it with. Happy holidays.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hester Discussions

Search the Hester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Not Landrieu 2,640
Farmer Loses Phone, Returned 8 Months Later Jul 10 Mechanic 3
New St. James Parish County Arrests Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
St. James deputies identify basketball game sho... Feb '14 daisy 1
LA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in L... (Oct '10) Apr '11 I 20 man 207
Renegade Richwood council tries to block mayor'... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Vgirl1 1
la weekly article by hester "whose's teaching y... (Dec '07) Dec '07 CHANGE AGENT 1
•••
•••
•••
Hester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••