concerned citizens for a better police force

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

decorated veteran

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jul 29, 2012
I know personally of one cop who does cocaine drug test these bottom feeders
Police Chief David Couper

De Forest, WI

#2 Jul 30, 2012
We all ought to be concerned about our police. We deserve better. For insight and direction, take a look at my new book,“Arrested Development: A Veteran Police Chief Sounds Off About Protest, Racism, Corruption and the Seven Steps Necessary to Improve Our Nation’s Police”( Amazon.com ). And my blog is at http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com/ where I discuss these and other current police improvement issues. Good luck and may we all experience not just good but great policing!
all seeing eye

Boiling Springs, SC

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Police Chief David Couper wrote:
We all ought to be concerned about our police. We deserve better. For insight and direction, take a look at my new book,“Arrested Development: A Veteran Police Chief Sounds Off About Protest, Racism, Corruption and the Seven Steps Necessary to Improve Our Nation’s Police”( Amazon.com ). And my blog is at http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com/ whejre I discuss these and other current police improvement issues. Good luck and may we all experience not just good but great policing!
nice chief but this is Herkimer county and the corruption is deeply ingrained little hope for these sheeple who would follow crook malone off a cliff
all seeing brown eye

Ghent, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
all seeing eye wrote:
<quoted text>nice chief but this is Herkimer county and the corruption is deeply ingrained little hope for these sheeple who would follow crook malone off a cliff
You're so ridiculous it's laughable, sad and obvious that you have personal problem. Arrested much?

Tell us; are our locals selling drugs, beating suspects, extorting citizens? Just what is the "deeply ingrained corruption" that only you are aware off???
answer man

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jul 31, 2012
all seeing brown eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is the "deeply ingrained corruption" that only you are aware off???
The Frankfort PD.
bacon hater

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2012
all seeing brown eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so ridiculous it's laughable, sad and obvious that you have personal problem. Arrested much?
Tell us; are our locals selling drugs, beating suspects, extorting citizens? Just what is the "deeply ingrained corruption" that only you are aware off???
exactly and the state police and herkimer pd there have been more corrupt cops in the Mohawk in 6the months than anywhere I just the country it certainty doesn't take a brain scientist to seep the corruption st every level or the deeply ingrained notion that they are above the law and the way you respond Pepys all of us know you are probably on if the corrupt ones and with the pure amount of corruption then lack of prosecution even when caught let's us know it goes all the way to the top my suggestion to you is be conscious of what u do people are watching and waiting for the next corrupt cop to be exposed could it be you.
yeah we all know

Red Hook, NY

#7 Jul 31, 2012
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>exactly and the state police and herkimer pd there have been more corrupt cops in the Mohawk in 6the months than anywhere I just the country it certainty doesn't take a brain scientist to seep the corruption st every level or the deeply ingrained notion that they are above the law and the way you respond Pepys all of us know you are probably on if the corrupt ones and with the pure amount of corruption then lack of prosecution even when caught let's us know it goes all the way to the top my suggestion to you is be conscious of what u do people are watching and waiting for the next corrupt cop to be exposed could it be you.
I realize those 4yrs in 3rd grade were difficult for you but...Let's try again.

You're so ridiculous it's laughable, sad and obvious that you have personal problem. Arrested much?

Tell us; are our locals selling drugs, beating suspects, extorting citizens? Just what is the "deeply ingrained corruption" that only you are aware off???
lmao

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2012
yeah we all know wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize those 4yrs in 3rd grade were difficult for you but...Let's try again.
You're so ridiculous it's laughable, sad and obvious that you have personal problem. Arrested much?
Tell us; are our locals selling drugs, beating suspects, extorting citizens? Just what is the "deeply ingrained corruption" that only you are aware off???
how bout stealing from evidence lockers and killing innocent old ladies for a start ans that's just what us proven
punk in drublic

Herkimer, NY

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Why is everyone who has anything negative to say about the HPD assumed to be a career criminal?


"You're so ridiculous it's laughable, sad and obvious that you have personal problem. Arrested much?"

Maybe we're just sick and tired of them acting like a boys club instead of civil servants?
u r an azzz

Red Hook, NY

#10 Jul 31, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>how bout stealing from evidence lockers and killing innocent old ladies for a start ans that's just what us proven
An isolated incident and BS story is corruption all the way to the top???

"laughin your azzz off"...you are an azzz. Why would you open your mouth and prove it.
drug pealers in drublic

Red Hook, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2012
punk in drublic wrote:
Why is everyone who has anything negative to say about the HPD assumed to be a career criminal?
"You're so ridiculous it's laughable, sad and obvious that you have personal problem. Arrested much?"
Maybe we're just sick and tired of them acting like a boys club instead of civil servants?
Laughing.....Yeah I'm sure that's what it is.
we see thru them

Clemmons, NC

#12 Aug 1, 2012
Is malone to busy trying to cover his own azz to realize people are fed up with his officers and their games the truth always comes out in the wash just wish we didn't have to pay so many pensions to find it out herkimers only hope is toss the whole current bunch they have failed us
Cain is Able

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2012
we see thru them wrote:
Is malone to busy trying to cover his own azz to realize people are fed up with his officers and their games the truth always comes out in the wash just wish we didn't have to pay so many pensions to find it out herkimers only hope is toss the whole current bunch they have failed us
Hello you hit the nail on the head.
How come everyone else in the world knows to not shit where they sleep???(Ah the thought process of a pig) Or maybe they just sleep with one eye open? The Valley is way too small...
They should be at least a few counties away anyway... and we should have a completely new force, which might cut down on corruption and all of the other problems they impose on us.
Should be OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW.
Cain is Able

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2012
decorated veteran wrote:
I know personally of one cop who does cocaine drug test these bottom feeders
There is more than one.
cain licks able

Herkimer, NY

#16 Aug 2, 2012
Cain is Able wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello you hit the nail on the head.
How come everyone else in the world knows to not shit where they sleep???(Ah the thought process of a pig) Or maybe they just sleep with one eye open? The Valley is way too small...
They should be at least a few counties away anyway... and we should have a completely new force, which might cut down on corruption and all of the other problems they impose on us.
Should be OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW.
"hit the nail on the head, shht where they sleep, out with the old in with the new." FUNNY, TO FUNNY.

Your parent must be proud...you know the GED and all. Or are you the only one in your family to go all the way and receive a high school diploma?

Holy fk are you stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hccc 4 hr Gossip Queen 3
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 6 hr Resident 64
uncircumcised 7 hr yum 3
tired of listening to isis crap 10 hr fuckislam 7
Gary perkett 10 hr Wow Just Wow 14
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr jthartford 6,435
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 16 hr dissapointed 16,787
Voice of the People???? 18 hr Milton 23
•••

Freeze Warning for Herkimer County was issued at September 18 at 3:57PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••