Carpenter officially announces run for Herkimer County District Attorney

May 14, 2012 Full story: WKTV 258

This November, a special election will be held to determine who will become the next district attorney in Herkimer County.

Full Story
Eagle Eye 7

Holland Patent, NY

#230 Jul 5, 2012
He has my vote !
use your head

New York, NY

#231 Jul 6, 2012
law clerk wrote:
<quoted text>And Mary has no experience bringing in an ADA at a higher than normal salary to replace 2 ADA's.
What are you talking about. Higher than normal salary. There has to more to this than meets the eye, if he did do that. I'm sure he had cronies looking for the job. There are too many lawyers in the county anyway. These are just political patronage jobs. The boys bring in the boys to play the game. Mary will bring in quality which will be something new for Herkimer. she is an excellent trial lawyer with years of experience. all you BS won't make that go away and Mary won't go away either other than to move across the street into the DA office.
"Mary will bring in quality"...how f-in dumb are you? Why would an experienced criminal lawyer want to come in and do double duty running things at an ADA salary for Mary a "no experience figurehead"?

Yeah, experienced lawyers will be lining up for that job...OH PICK ME, PICK ME...too funny.
Eagle Eye 7

Holland Patent, NY

#232 Jul 6, 2012
The quality already work there.
Safety for the county is first , that is why need Jeff.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#233 Jul 6, 2012
Personally, I wouldn't want to go against Jeff Carpenter in trial.
Your chances of winning are slim.
more money than brains

Camden, NY

#234 Jul 24, 2012
Qualified Law wrote:
Yea! Carpenter is a real bad ass in the court room? Plea deal accepted by soldier who led authorities on multi-county manhunt..........Another plea deal......all you aholes know how to do is scare the sh_t out of them to take a plea deal or have them setup. I would not doubt one bite that your jeff carpenter!!!!!!!!!!
Thatís all george aney, corrupt judge john crandall, DA, ADA's, corrupt attorney's and their gang of corrupt police and state troops know is to setup people or to protect their corrupt cohorts. We were told that michael daley (at that time was Herkimer County DA) and his dirty little Herkimer County Investigators had taken Lewis Lent in the middle of the night out of his cell brought him upstairs and interrogated him (lewis lint) for hours telling exacly what Sara Ann Wood was wearing right down to the color of her underwear before she was abducted and kept Drilling it into his (Lewis Lint) head. We need to find out who the Herkimer County Investigators are. Was it CORRUPT INVESTIGATOR CARL LANE OR MAYBE CORRUPT UNDER SHERIFF GEORGE
more money than brains

Camden, NY

#235 Jul 24, 2012
Yea! Carpenter is a real bad ass in the court room? Plea deal accepted by soldier who led authorities on multi-county manhunt..........Another plea deal......all you aholes know how to do is scare the sh_t out of them to take a plea deal or have them setup. I would not doubt one bite that your jeff carpenter!!!!!!!!!!
Thatís all george aney, corrupt judge john crandall, DA, ADA's, corrupt attorney's and their gang of corrupt police and state troops know is to setup people or to protect their corrupt cohorts. We were told that michael daley (at that time was Herkimer County DA) and his dirty little Herkimer County Investigators had taken Lewis Lent in the middle of the night out of his cell brought him upstairs and interrogated him (lewis lint) for hours telling exacly what Sara Ann Wood was wearing right down to the color of her underwear before she was abducted and kept Drilling it into his (Lewis Lint) head. We need to find out who the Herkimer County Investigators are. Was it CORRUPT INVESTIGATOR CARL LANE OR MAYBE CORRUPT UNDER SHERIFF GEORGE TREEN TREEN TREEN
Oye

Cortland, NY

#236 Jul 24, 2012
more money than brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatís all george aney, corrupt judge john crandall, DA, ADA's, corrupt attorney's and their gang of corrupt police and state troops know is to setup people or to protect their corrupt cohorts. We were told that michael daley (at that time was Herkimer County DA) and his dirty little Herkimer County Investigators had taken Lewis Lent in the middle of the night out of his cell brought him upstairs and interrogated him (lewis lint) for hours telling exacly what Sara Ann Wood was wearing right down to the color of her underwear before she was abducted and kept Drilling it into his (Lewis Lint) head. We need to find out who the Herkimer County Investigators are. Was it CORRUPT INVESTIGATOR CARL LANE OR MAYBE CORRUPT UNDER SHERIFF GEORGE
Not only did Jeffy do a plea deal for 5 years on each charge, he reduced the time from 10 years ON EACH CHARGE down to 5 years. Can you say it's an election year 10 times real fast. Jeffy=light weight
Conspiracy theory WOW

Mechanicville, NY

#237 Jul 24, 2012
more money than brains wrote:
Thatís all george aney, corrupt judge john crandall, DA, ADA's, corrupt attorney's and their gang of corrupt police and state troops know is to setup people or to protect their corrupt cohorts. We were told that michael daley (at that time was Herkimer County DA) and his dirty little Herkimer County Investigators had taken Lewis Lent in the middle of the night out of his cell brought him upstairs and interrogated him (lewis lint) for hours telling exacly what Sara Ann Wood was wearing right down to the color of her underwear before she was abducted and kept Drilling it into his (Lewis Lint) head. We need to find out who the Herkimer County Investigators are. Was it CORRUPT INVESTIGATOR CARL LANE OR MAYBE CORRUPT UNDER SHERIFF GEORGE TREEN TREEN TREEN
You're a little much. EVERYBODY IS CORRUPT; EVERYBODY'S IS IN ON IT. What a mental midget.

Did you forget that Lent had articles of Sara's clothes in this possession? Did you forget about the boy from Mass. that was sexually molested, then killed and had Lents DNA on his 10yr old body. Lent is doing life for that one too.

Yeah yeah yeah everyone is an azzhoe except you...go fk urself.
oye talks just to talk

Mechanicville, NY

#238 Jul 24, 2012
Oye wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did Jeffy do a plea deal for 5 years on each charge, he reduced the time from 10 years ON EACH CHARGE down to 5 years. Can you say it's an election year 10 times real fast. Jeffy=light weight
Hey moron...The kid robbed houses stole a car and was chased for a couple of days. He injured no one.

The kid got 10 years in prison from Jeffy, 1 and 1/3 to 4 years from the Oswego County DA and 1 to 3 years from the Cortland County DA all to run CONSECUTIVE. Add it up jerk-off.

People get 20yrs for murder you assssshole. What did you want the kid to get, life for robbery. Election year my azzz.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#239 Jul 24, 2012
Jeff is doing a great job and will win.
Then all of the unemployed people will get to move on to a new Topic.
Accept the fact he is going to win because he is the best qualified for the job.
Oye

Cortland, NY

#240 Jul 24, 2012
oye talks just to talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron...The kid robbed houses stole a car and was chased for a couple of days. He injured no one.
The kid got 10 years in prison from Jeffy, 1 and 1/3 to 4 years from the Oswego County DA and 1 to 3 years from the Cortland County DA all to run CONSECUTIVE. Add it up jerk-off.
People get 20yrs for murder you assssshole. What did you want the kid to get, life for robbery. Election year my azzz.
Get your facts straight. This response should embarrass you.
blome

Princeton, MA

#241 Jul 24, 2012
Oye wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight. This response should embarrass you.
Former soldier accepts plea deal in Herkimer Co. Court

By Stephanie Sorrell-White
GateHouse News Service
Posted Jul 23, 2012

Former U.S. Army Pfc. Russell Marcum, 21, pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree burglary on Monday and faces a total of 10 years in prison when he is due to be sentenced by Judge John Brennan on Monday, Aug. 6, prosecutors said.
This sentence will run consecutive to Marcumís other sentences of 1 1/3 to 4 years in Oswego County and 1 to 3 years in Cortland County, prosecutors said.
hmmmm

Asheville, NC

#242 Jul 24, 2012
Qualified Law wrote:
yeah but your chance of plea bargaining is 100% do the math dummy
Eagle Eye 7

Holland Patent, NY

#243 Jul 24, 2012
A lot of cases and good results by Jeff.
He is doing a great job!
RightOh

Cortland, NY

#244 Jul 24, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>yeah but your chance of plea bargaining is 100% do the math dummy
Jeff only knows how to do plea bargains.
RightOh

Cortland, NY

#245 Jul 24, 2012
Eagle Eye 7 wrote:
A lot of cases and good results by Jeff.
He is doing a great job!
So you say Charlie. You've got that wrong.
WRONG

United States

#246 Jul 24, 2012
RightOh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say Charlie. You've got that wrong.
I know George has refused at least six plea bargains which means they went to trail at least six times. That's just one lawyer.

You dks just talk to talk.
Eagle Eye 7

Holland Patent, NY

#247 Jul 25, 2012
Jeff isn't afraid of going to trial.
Ask any criminal lawyer, he is good.
hmmmm

Newport, TN

#248 Jul 25, 2012
Eagle Eye 7 wrote:
Jeff isn't afraid of going to trial.
Ask any criminal lawyer, he is good.
good is not a word I would use to define a possible da candidate. As in not great lol the thing is who really cares the state and county are broke and the status quo says plea bargain everything and the only reason is money and the fact that the victims are not the rich of herkimer and the cops are about as incompetent and criminal at best. The system is broke and neither candidate is worth a shoot.till there is truly equal justice for all there can be no peace
hummmmer

Nashua, NH

#249 Jul 25, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>good is not a word I would use to define a possible da candidate. As in not great lol the thing is who really cares the state and county are broke and the status quo says plea bargain everything and the only reason is money and the fact that the victims are not the rich of herkimer and the cops are about as incompetent and criminal at best. The system is broke and neither candidate is worth a shoot.till there is truly equal justice for all there can be no peace
Oooooo...sooooo deep.

"there can be no peace"...dramatic much? You're either a chic or light in the loafers.

Jeff is good at what he does.

Mary has "never" done what Jeff does, she has no experience, none. "As in she's NOT competent, laugh that off tramp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 1 hr herkimer 64
kiarra premo 1 hr stupidcunt 7
Ruggerio's 2 hr stinky pete 2
Mr lnow 9 hr Lucy Loo 4
Need a man. Wed mtgcdjfl 6
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? Wed catch up 93
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... Wed The Truth 8
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web