Unlucky

United States

#1 May 17, 2012
What do yo do about it?

Nothing I assume
I have forgot more then most of the people interviewing me know
Young and Employed

Murray, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2012
The correct syntax for your sentence is 'forgotten'... Also,'than' not 'then.'

I have a feeling there is a reason your not getting hired. Lose the attitude and go back to school son.
Unlucky

Orlando, FL

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Young and Employed wrote:
The correct syntax for your sentence is 'forgotten'... Also,'than' not 'then.'
I have a feeling there is a reason your not getting hired. Lose the attitude and go back to school son.
Do not call me son!!
You might learn respect

I have worked all my life.
Your exactly the kind of person people hire today
But,you know what you will not last.
haha

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Jun 6, 2012
wouldn't that be you're not your? might wanna correct your own stuff before correcting other's
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#9 Jun 6, 2012
Young and Employed wrote:
The correct syntax for your sentence is 'forgotten'... Also,'than' not 'then.'
I have a feeling there is a reason your not getting hired. Lose the attitude and go back to school son.
Since you went there, I do believe "your" should be "you're", and I'd insert a comma between school and son. But that's just me.

Helpful, not hurtful. It's not that hard, Bubba.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#10 Jun 6, 2012
Unlucky wrote:
What do yo do about it?
Nothing I assume
I have forgot more then most of the people interviewing me know
Hang in there...what kind of job are you looking for?
Unlucky

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there...what kind of job are you looking for?
I moved back here because I grew up here.
I had a career in another state for over 20
years.
My sister was ill,and has now passed

I have been applying for receptionist jobs,office work etc...

Thank you for asking
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#13 Jun 7, 2012
Unlucky wrote:
<quoted text>
I moved back here because I grew up here.
I had a career in another state for over 20
years.
My sister was ill,and has now passed
I have been applying for receptionist jobs,office work etc...
Thank you for asking
If I hear of anything I'll post it here for you!
Unlucky

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jun 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If I hear of anything I'll post it here for you!
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brady Mc Elroy (Jun '14) 8 hr MJBear 4
crissy eveans 10 hr looking 1
Hookers in gallatin (Jan '13) Wed Denny 11
KKK Concerns Residents While Soliciting New Mem... (May '12) Wed Website Operator 30
Rub and tug? Wed website operators... 3
Idiots driving in the left lane on VVB (Sep '13) Mar 2 Fed up with left ... 52
jim bradshaw (Dec '11) Feb 27 General hatten 9

Flood Warning for Sumner County was issued at March 05 at 3:49PM CST

Hendersonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hendersonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:30 am PST

NBC Sports 4:30AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors
Bleacher Report 7:22 AM
Harry Douglas: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation Surrounding Free Agent WR
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Temple officially adds NFL experience to coaching staff
Bleacher Report 1:07 PM
Falcons Sign Veteran FS Godfrey to Extension
Bleacher Report 1:19 PM
Report: Multiple Teams Interested in QB Yates