First Prev
of 2
Next Last
on my mind

United States

#1 May 29, 2012
I seen this beautiful girl working at jacks this weekend, her name tag said constance, i talked to her for a min, she has the sweetest eyes, does any one know anything about her??
::::::

Jackson, TN

#2 May 29, 2012
She does drugs and I feel sorry for her kids . Who's the dad to those kids . She can't keep a job . She won't be there long . And she is easy .. You shouldn't have any trouble getting in her pants
::::::

Jackson, TN

#3 May 29, 2012
And her family are all crazy. She and family are bad pill poppers and god knows what else...
john

United States

#4 May 29, 2012
If you know her and her family, sounds like your an ex boyfriend.
::::::

Jackson, TN

#5 May 29, 2012
No I won't touch that. But she wanted to

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6 May 30, 2012
on my mind wrote:
I seen this beautiful girl working at jacks this weekend, her name tag said constance, i talked to her for a min, she has the sweetest eyes, does any one know anything about her??
She is probably only interested in men that have the balls to ask her, not come here and talk about her. I don't know her, I'm just guessing.
what

Jackson, TN

#7 May 30, 2012
Well I know her and she a bitch and a bad mom poor kids is all I can say

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8 May 30, 2012
what wrote:
Well I know her and she a bitch and a bad mom poor kids is all I can say
But, is she hot?
what

Jackson, TN

#9 May 30, 2012
You need glasses

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Jun 4, 2012
what wrote:
You need glasses
It's a question, not a statement. You need glasses.
::::

Covington, TN

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Ask her dumb @ss we arent her keeper . But when u sleep with her wear a condom
john

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2012
What's her whole name? I would much rather talk to that person as to hear what others think anyway.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jun 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="::::"]Ask her dumb @ss we arent her keeper . But when u sleep with her wear a condom[/QUOTE]

You seem to think you are. You care enough to come here and run your cumbucket. My guess is she turned you down and you just can't let go.
::::

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2012
The question for the topix was DOES anyone know her well I was just answering

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jun 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="::::"]The question for the topix was DOES anyone know her well I was just answering [/QUOTE]

I don't know what kind of moron would come here to ask about a woman anyway. The only responses they are going to get are haters, and people that don't know her that are pretending to be haters. Besides, I'm sure she loves that he put her name on here.
john

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2012
Dang it now I have to say i like Satan. Who would have thought.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jun 7, 2012
john wrote:
Dang it now I have to say i like Satan. Who would have thought.
I get that reaction a lot. You'd be surprised.
Constance

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Look thanks for lettin me be on ur mind u guys but apparently u don't know me at all. I have two kids and a step son who I take very well care of so think whatever u guys what to cause it don't hurt me a bit but I see u have no balls to come to my face at jacks and tell me how u feel and thats quite alright why don't u get a life and stop runnin your mouth about someone who works and provides for there family just fine I guess there will always be jealous ass haters forever sorry u either got turned away or ur just a low down piece of shit get a life and stop worrying about me who is so much more better than u. And if u get some balls come to jacks and feel free to take ur ass whoopin that u deserve thanks and have a great day
:::::

United States

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Constance wrote:
Look thanks for lettin me be on ur mind u guys but apparently u don't know me at all. I have two kids and a step son who I take very well care of so think whatever u guys what to cause it don't hurt me a bit but I see u have no balls to come to my face at jacks and tell me how u feel and thats quite alright why don't u get a life and stop runnin your mouth about someone who works and provides for there family just fine I guess there will always be jealous ass haters forever sorry u either got turned away or ur just a low down piece of shit get a life and stop worrying about me who is so much more better than u. And if u get some balls come to jacks and feel free to take ur ass whoopin that u deserve thanks and have a great day
Now that's being a good parent ...not...

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Jul 10, 2012
Constance wrote:
Look thanks for lettin me be on ur mind u guys but apparently u don't know me at all. I have two kids and a step son who I take very well care of so think whatever u guys what to cause it don't hurt me a bit but I see u have no balls to come to my face at jacks and tell me how u feel and thats quite alright why don't u get a life and stop runnin your mouth about someone who works and provides for there family just fine I guess there will always be jealous ass haters forever sorry u either got turned away or ur just a low down piece of shit get a life and stop worrying about me who is so much more better than u. And if u get some balls come to jacks and feel free to take ur ass whoopin that u deserve thanks and have a great day
I like a feisty woman. I tried telling that moron you wouldn't appreciate him putting you on here, but did he listen to Satan???? NO, and now you are going to lay the smackdown on him. I don't blame you. Kick his ass. Next time I'm in town I will introduce myself. Nice to meet you. I am Satan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free cell phones!! 3 hr Facts 12
sourthern sleds motorccyle boys 10 hr RAG 2
Jimmy and Emily Donaldson (Jan '14) 13 hr james 3
Caught! Wed Caught 4
Josh hopper Tue iknow 6
brandy greene Oct 28 BIGC 1
Beautiful in Henderson Oct 27 youll know me 1

Freeze Watch for Chester County was issued at October 31 at 2:46PM CDT

Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]