First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Unhappy Client

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 17, 2010
David Mann and his staff are very unprofessional and will forget you and your case the moment you leave but after they take your money of course. He comes across as a very nice man and he very well may be in his personal life but does not know how to run a law office nor a courtroom.
Happy girl

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Oct 25, 2010
Very knowledgeable, would recommend, one of the absolute top lawyers in family law
Lovtoski

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Nov 7, 2010
Really great guy - smart, good lawyer - really helpful
Michael W

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Nov 15, 2010
One of the best around. Mr Mann is very up on the law and an absolute master in the courtroom. We could all take some lessons from him in arguing in a way that doesn't offend others.
Julie B

Henderson, NV

#5 May 17, 2011
I love Mann Law Firm.Although my case has just started I beleive this firm stands out from others.The staff is very accomidating and down-to-earth and all seem confident and knowledgable.I had been all over town trying to find someone affordable yet competent and I found him @ Mann Law Firm!Try them and see for yourself!
Elle

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jun 27, 2011
I am curious whether you are still happy with David Mann, ATtorney?
Very Happy

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Jul 12, 2011
Unhappy Client wrote:
David Mann and his staff are very unprofessional and will forget you and your case the moment you leave but after they take your money of course. He comes across as a very nice man and he very well may be in his personal life but does not know how to run a law office nor a courtroom.
I will agree he is sometimes very forgetful, but he is by far the best attorney I have ever hired. I went thru 2 lawyers before I was told about his firm, and I am so thankful I decided to go with him. He got me custody of my daughter, and the money I was owed by my ex husband (who is very well known in the Las Vegas area for what he does).
Elle

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Jul 13, 2011
Yes, I understand why you are thankful. It is a very complicated court here in Clark County. It is hard to argue with your results!

Thank you for taking the time to respond
From Attorney David Mann

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Mar 14, 2012
This is Attorney David Mann. Divorce lawyers are well known for getting anonymous reviews on the internet. Consider why: Many of the opposing parties may have lost their child custody in bitter litigation, they may have gone to jail for violating court orders, etc.
I am no different, every once in a while, some anonymous person writes something unflattering.
But before you deny yourself access to the best possible legal services, consider this:
- I have ZERO Bar discipline or reprimands.
- NO ONE has ever even FILED a malpractice complaint against me.
- If the anonymous writer was really a client with a complaint, wouldn’t they have filed something?
- With my aggressive style of litigation, could it be that the review is from an opposing party who lost their case?

You should decide for yourself - I welcome potential clients to stop by my office, meet my staff, and review my credentials. Or better yet, visit my website at AttorneyDavidMann.com and give me a call directly. I am the only attorney I know who posts their cell phone number in big red letters on their website for convenient communication.

Thank you.

David
YOU Remember ME

Henderson, NV

#10 Sep 10, 2012
This is Attorney David Mann. Divorce lawyers are well known for getting anonymous reviews on the internet. Consider why: Many of the opposing parties may have lost their child custody in bitter litigation, they may have gone to jail for violating court orders, etc.
I am no different, every once in a while, some anonymous person writes something unflattering.
But before you deny yourself access to the best possible legal services, consider this:
- I have ZERO Bar discipline or reprimands.
- NO ONE has ever even FILED a malpractice complaint against me.
- If the anonymous writer was really a client with a complaint, wouldn’t they have filed something?
- With my aggressive style of litigation, could it be that the review is from an opposing party who lost their case?
You should decide for yourself - I welcome potential clients to stop by my office, meet my staff, and review my credentials. Or better yet, visit my website at AttorneyDavidMann.com and give me a call directly. I am the only attorney I know who posts their cell phone number in big red letters on their website for convenient communication.
Thank you.
David
BS!!! it's just like others have posted. Mann and his work crew will totally take your money and leave you HIGH AND DRY with NO REPRESENTATION. Sure, his website clearly states "we take payments." BS again!! no complaint with the Bar? Oh quite the contrary.
Former client

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Everyone is right about him. I know for a fact he's lying because I've personally filed a bar complaint against him. Worst business practice I've seen. He has the most inexperienced staff except for one girl who he uses and treats like trash while his nephew smokes cigarettes all day in front of the building. He's never prepared his office is a joke. Heed the warnings.
Current Client

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Nov 29, 2012
I think David Mann is the best. Every time I have been in the office I elt as if I’ve known them for a long time. David and his staff always made me feel comfortable. He got everything done in a quick time period.
New Guy

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Nov 29, 2012
I loved my experience with David. After my consultation, we were able to sit down and prepare all of the require paperwork to file asap. I was also able to set up a payment plan that worked with my budget.
grateful

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Nov 29, 2012
I appreciate all the help they have given me. They helped me understand the process and different outcomes.
Grand ole lady

Tempe, AZ

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Well we're about to see
MRodriguez33

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Jan 3, 2013
I love you guys! You worked very hard on my case and I have complete confidence in your team. Thanks for all your help.
AHA1

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Very nice, informative and honest law firm. Very professional and laid back.
BCA11

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Jan 10, 2013
I am very happy with everything so far. Everyone seems really nice and helpful. They have gone into great detail explaining everything and have answered all my questions.
AOE

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Knowledgable and very helpful.
JVF

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Jan 14, 2013
I received an excellent service. I believe this is a very professional business and I would recommend it to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Moore 4 hr Viewer 2
In Search Of Great Dane Stud Sat Come on 3
NV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Nevada in... (Oct '10) Sep 13 gomersmith 789
Anti-police Forum (Mar '06) Sep 12 kimberlyjproctor 1,592
188 motorists ticketed for texting in Henderson Aug 29 Stephen dwarf Stubbs 2
Save Onion the Dog From Euthanasia? (May '12) Aug '14 DogsWorldCentre 55
Review: Camille Zeno @ Mane Event Salon Aug '14 Cammie Ryan 1
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs

•••