Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Skata

Saugus, MA

#14379 Jun 5, 2012
Cucamonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Is not Rhomney. It is ROMINO!
No!!! Is Rhomino.
Skata

Saugus, MA

#14380 Jun 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Quit talking about Bush, we have a great President now.
I do not know about that. His wife has to know. Do you think this two practise sex. Maybe years ago, not now. Right now he doesn't know if he is coming and or going.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#14381 Jun 5, 2012
Skata wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know about that. His wife has to know. Do you think this two practise sex. Maybe years ago, not now. Right now he doesn't know if he is coming and or going.
"practise"

lmfao
Buck Ofama

Medford, MA

#14382 Jun 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"practise"
lmfao
practice
practice
practice
"
"
"
"
AMF
Country Hick

Medford, MA

#14383 Jun 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid are you?
Very.
Country Hick

Medford, MA

#14384 Jun 5, 2012
Alex Belmont wrote:
Better to vote for what we know than for someone we do not know. Obama lack experience before, now he knows better. Besides, Obama is an intelligent man, a good man, a decent man and as first black President, he wants to go to History as a Good President.
Lets give him a chance. We do not have anything to loose. I do not think we have a better choice.
first Black President
Itis a wise.
Country Hick

Medford, MA

#14385 Jun 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are the dumbest SOB on here.
Yes, I am
Country Hick

Medford, MA

#14386 Jun 5, 2012
dito wrote:
<quoted text>
Share the same opinion.
Don't push me, MF
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14387 Jun 5, 2012
Skata wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know about that. His wife has to know. Do you think this two practise sex. Maybe years ago, not now. Right now he doesn't know if he is coming and or going.
What they do behind closed doors is their business.For one thing sure,he is in excellent physical condition riding that bicycle!Sex is quite probable til age 85-90!And isn`t she a real doll!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14388 Jun 5, 2012
Country Hick wrote:
<quoted text>
Itis a wise.
Better to vote against what we know is a failure!He had no idea how to run the Country before he got in office and he has only learned how to take vacations since.Get someone in there that can get things back to honest gov`t!!!!Or at least get rid of the deadwood.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14389 Jun 6, 2012
WHY I AM DIVORCED

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning, so I went downstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant and say,'Happy Birthday!' And possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone 'Happy Birthday.'

I thought, "Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids - they will remember."

My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So, when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said, "Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday!"

It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.

I worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me?"

I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch, but we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead to eat at a quiet bistro with a private table. We had two martinis each and I really enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day! We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"

She said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back."

"Ok." I nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake, followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing 'Happy Birthday.'

And I just sat there, on the couch... naked.
lil Stevie

Bowling Green, KY

#14390 Jun 6, 2012
what a perv
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14391 Jun 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>What they do behind closed doors is their business.For one thing sure,he is in excellent physical condition riding that bicycle!Sex is quite probable til age 85-90!And isn`t she a real doll!!!
She is a pudgy dumbass like you.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14392 Jun 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to vote against what we know is a failure!He had no idea how to run the Country before he got in office and he has only learned how to take vacations since.Get someone in there that can get things back to honest gov`t!!!!Or at least get rid of the deadwood.
Romey is a cult leader who created thousands of jobs, in China!

Lmfao
just me

Cynthiana, KY

#14393 Jun 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romey is a cult leader who created thousands of jobs, in China!
Lmfao
Why dont you go suck a BLACK one you LOW LIFE TRASH
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14394 Jun 6, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you go suck a BLACK one you LOW LIFE TRASH
you sucked everything you could you inbred pos.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#14395 Jun 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is supposed to have graduated,he then has not worked in business,knows nothing of leadership,has never run a business,and has been a big failure with jobs,with keeping the works of the various depts.of gov`t ,which he has charge over,from stealing the taxparers blind,and is just dandy at vacations and spending money which the taxpayeds put up.Where are the papers?Hidden from view.Reason?We don`t know for sure.His failure,however ,is apparent to any one that wants to really think about it.Now,who voted and made the mistake?
I can see November from Wisconsin
Serafino

Medford, MA

#14396 Jun 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>What they do behind closed doors is their business.For one thing sure,he is in excellent physical condition riding that bicycle!Sex is quite probable til age 85-90!And isn`t she a real DOG!!!
I do agree with you, she is what you said she is.
Serafino

Medford, MA

#14397 Jun 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>She is a pudgy dumbass like you.
I coulnd't agree more with you in reference to dumbass.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14398 Jun 6, 2012
Serafino wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you, she is what you said she is.
Either you can`t read or you have a problem interpreting what was written.OR,like WTF,you just can not leave the truth be the truth.Do not change what was originally written.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Trayce Buchannon 1 hr weirdo 16
Why won't black women swallow 1 hr iknowiknow 16
Ryan carter sexing DJ Brooke's wife while Mary ... 1 hr Curious 9
who do you think are the worst parents in hende... 2 hr Curious 23
Courtney Haire 2 hr old friend 2
Mitchell corpe 5 hr lmao 5
anyone know 5 hr Chaser 3
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions