hcfootball grandpa

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2012
how are we looking this year?
Andy
#2 Aug 17, 2012
hcfootball grandpa wrote:
What's this "we" crap? You putting on the pads, grandpa?
lol
#3 Aug 17, 2012
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>What's this "we" crap? You putting on the pads, grandpa?
maybe he did back in the day, ya punk ass kid
truth
#4 Aug 17, 2012
Andy wrote:
You are truly an ignorant fool. Probably runs in your inbred family.
yup
#5 Aug 17, 2012
Yeah... "we" ....once a colonel always a colonel
fyi
#7 Aug 17, 2012
hcfootball grandpa wrote:
Ignore the person that has no sense that replied to you, obviously he/she never had any home training! I'm not sure if WE have a good football team this year or not.
fyi
#8 Aug 17, 2012
Andy wrote:
WE meaning OUR county football team is what it means I'm sure!! Duhhh.
lol

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Why did they schedule ritz as their first game?
yesyou

United States

#10 Aug 17, 2012
Andy wrote:
Why does everyone have to be so shitty on here???
he is

Henderson, KY

#11 Aug 17, 2012
Andy wrote:
<quoted text> What's this "we" crap? You putting on the pads, grandpa?
Obviously supporting his grandson who obviously plays football for henderson county high school. You are obviously disrespectful towards your elders. He just might put some pads on and teach youa little respect.
obvious

Evansville, IN

#12 Aug 17, 2012
Once a weenie toucher...always a......

Duff and his entire family are women beating scumbags...almost as bad as that Reese son of bitch. Always have talent and shit coaches every year but not like the old days when kids went pro or to real division schools

We is political brainwash talk.
you obviously

Henderson, KY

#13 Aug 17, 2012
obvious wrote:
Once a weenie toucher...always a......
Duff and his entire family are women beating scumbags...almost as bad as that Reese son of bitch. Always have talent and shit coaches every year but not like the old days when kids went pro or to real division schools
We is political brainwash talk.
Are holding in anger against the Duff and Reese family for some reason. You should be thinking more about the young men that are currently playing football. Show more support for your positivity and support your town.
obvious

Evansville, IN

#14 Aug 17, 2012
You obviously cant read or have zero grasp of the "Colonels" motive for the kids and future. Used to be legendary and those two coaches really messed up some incredible opportunities for the community. Big fan of HCHS sports for over 40 years..like WSON fan.......
then instead

Henderson, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2012
obvious wrote:
You obviously cant read or have zero grasp of the "Colonels" motive for the kids and future. Used to be legendary and those two coaches really messed up some incredible opportunities for the community. Big fan of HCHS sports for over 40 years..like WSON fan.......
Of getting on here worried about what happened in the past you should be supporting our current and future players. Negativity is a disease that kills and your inability to let go of the past is a strong sign of negativity. The only motive that should be involved pertaining to our children is seeing that they get a good education, graduate high school and college, and teach them to be better people. I read very well and grasp exactly what your words say.
booyaa

Henderson, KY

#16 Aug 17, 2012
Sounds like someone was a waterboy back in the day! One a nerd, always a nerd, now you're just anonymous
obvious

Evansville, IN

#17 Aug 17, 2012
booyaa wrote:
Sounds like someone was a waterboy back in the day! One a nerd, always a nerd, now you're just anonymous
yes i was a nerd and a water boy...man you are so smart...genius....how did you ever know. And old timer....eat my a$$ and learn to read....today is good..then was bad...me fan...wson...40 years..derrr...cave man geico....
shannon

Lexington, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2012
Andy wrote:
tard
Real talk

Sarasota, FL

#19 Aug 17, 2012
We played tough tonight had to many turnovers against a very good reitz team and it killed us. I think we are going to have a good year. But one thing I think we need to stick to the run cause comer is not very accurate his arm is a little weak and he didn't hit the reciever under pressure. I'm not knocking him I'm just saying what I saw maybe it was first game jitters but he did a hell of a lot better when he was running the ball. Good job guys.
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#20 Aug 18, 2012
they serve food at these games?
seriously

Henderson, KY

#21 Aug 18, 2012
obvious wrote:
<quoted text>yes i was a nerd and a water boy...man you are so smart...genius....how did you ever know. And old timer....eat my a$$ and learn to read....today is good..then was bad...me fan...wson...40 years..derrr...cave man geico....
I think they may be a tad bit smarter than you because at least they are using correct punctuation and typing complete legible sentences.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min use your brain 2,030
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 28 min someone 16,148
I miss you my true love 44 min Amanda Smith 9
gym 1 hr me 3
sandwiches 1 hr walmart 4
hardees thief 1 hr cory 3
Missing Him Badly 2 hr Craziness 7
Steve's Auto Body and Paint= Worst Place Ever! 6 hr u r a lsr 55
Dilligaf 7 hr lol 22
Redbanks board of directors 15 hr Well 162
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters