Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
enl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 12, 2011
 
I think some are on drugs
Rinesha

Oakland City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2011
 
I'm pretty positive they do, but some of those teachers have friends who probably gives the drug test and they get away with not taking it every single time!!!
no test4 teachers

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 12, 2011
 
Rinesha wrote:
I'm pretty positive they do, but some of those teachers have friends who probably gives the drug test and they get away with not taking it every single time!!!
You are wrong!!
Rinesha

Oakland City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 12, 2011
 
I don't mind being wrong!!! But I know they get tested if need be!!!
hey

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 12, 2011
 
They only get tested if someone thinks the teachers are on drugs I know for a fact
shut up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 12, 2011
 
Well... They get random tested.... I know....
Jason Gager

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 12, 2011
 
They do but they get a week to do it so they can do my stuff but they can't smoke weed. Except one second grade teacher from East Heights does for sure.
word

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 12, 2011
 
I heard they get the kind where they test hair
no test4 teachers

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 12, 2011
 
shut up wrote:
Well... They get random tested.... I know....
Wrong again! Nice try!
no test4 teachers

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 12, 2011
 
word wrote:
I heard they get the kind where they test hair
You heard wrong for Henderson County. Memorial in Eville does hair follicle testing for students but not staff.
l

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 12, 2011
 
no test4 teachers wrote:
<quoted text>You heard wrong for Henderson County. Memorial in Eville does hair follicle testing for students but not staff.
I Went to memorial, they never touched my hair!!!
I also

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 12, 2011
 
I went to memorial about ten years ago and no hair tests then as far as now I dont know about that! I know they dont do drug test on subs in Henderson County for a fact because I was one for two years. So if they are not testing the subs Im sure they arent testing the teachers.
Rinesha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 12, 2011
 
I mean I really don't care if they do or not, as long as children and I are getting good grades and passing, who cares??? I know its a terrible thing to say, but if you go to the High school level, there are plenty more students doing whatever than the teachers, so the students would probably find a teacher smoking whatever as "cool" which would possibly result in better grades from certain students...juustt sayinnnn!!! Somethin to Think About!
dumbpeople

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 12, 2011
 
no test4 teachers wrote:
<quoted text>You heard wrong for Henderson County. Memorial in Eville does hair follicle testing for students but not staff.
haha half memorial walks around the school on drugs they do not give students drug tests
teacher

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 12, 2011
 
No. KY does not require a drug test to become a teacher. Nor does the henderson county school system. They are not allowed to judge on what u do in your own time. Illegal or not. Being arrested for drugs, dui...or anything else can lead to termination tho. From that point on you are considered a sore eye to parents/children everywhere.
me!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 12, 2011
 
What worries me is the bus drivers!! They need random testing. And if they have accident they need tested on the spot... Which I know for a fact they don't!!!!
no test4 teachers

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 13, 2011
 
[QUOTE who="me!!!"]What worries me is the bus drivers!! They need random testing. And if they have accident they need tested on the spot... Which I know for a fact they don't!!!![/QUOTE]
You know NOTHING for a fact. I am a bus driver for Henderson and they do random and drug testing on the spot for accidents with injury.
me!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 13, 2011
 
no test4 teachers wrote:
[QUOTE who="me!!!"]What worries me is the bus drivers!! They need random testing. And if they have accident they need tested on the spot... Which I know for a fact they don't!!!!"

You know NOTHING for a fact. I am a bus driver for Henderson and they do random and drug testing on the spot for accidents with injury.
Nope your wrong.. Last month there was accident where kids went to hospital and driver was NOT tested!!!
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 19, 2011
 
I know for sure that teachers get drug tested Randomly during the school year along with students. Randomly selected. I know because I worked at a medical office that did the testing. We were given a list of teachers and students to test.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 20, 2011
 
[QUOTE who="me!!!"]What worries me is the bus drivers!! They need random testing. And if they have accident they need tested on the spot... Which I know for a fact they don't!!!![/QUOTE]
I know for a fact their are bus drivers who do drugs! One in particular who lives in Corydon has great parties all the time. Even a snitch parties there, but because they are friends that group never gets busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min The Apostle 147,134
Chelsey Young 8 min sebree 27
Shawna Duckworth 9 min hugs 8
Looking 23 min rollinspunk78 3
kyle randoulph 1 hr blue 8
Brandon Bugg (Oct '12) 1 hr Brandon Bugg 18
Autumn Pile 1 hr sad 5
marty dill did not abduct heather teague (Aug '11) 4 hr Jimbo 4,323
Mister B's Fight 12 hr nformed 36
henderson, ky trash 12 hr umm 74
•••
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••