Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2012
💀

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2012
She wont put out ive told her how i feel abt it so would it realy be cheating if i went else where for it. I mean if she dont cook dinner i stop and eat fast food so whats the differance she aint holding up her end of the deal y should i. And any ladies want to help with this situation?
aaron

Murray, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="💀"]She wont put out ive told her how i feel abt it so would it realy be cheating if i went else where for it. I mean if she dont cook dinner i stop and eat fast food so whats the differance she aint holding up her end of the deal y should i. And any ladies want to help with this situation?[/QUOTE]just get a divorce.
easy

Bowie, MD

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Just leave her.... no need to cheat and bring her back something Ajax may not take off
Solved

Henderson, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2012
Does your neighbor ?
oh yeah

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 27, 2012
Too many people think that divorce is the only solution. Marriage is work! And the doors if communication ALWAYS need to be open. You've told her how you feel, but did you ask HER how she feels. Sometimes, for a woman, the best foreplay is you coming home & helping her w/ things around the house. If there r kids, give them a bath, entertain them while she has a little time to get something accomplished like cook dinner or go to the bathroom w/out a kid following her.
Just Beat It

Cadiz, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="💀"]She wont put out ive told her how i feel abt it so would it realy be cheating if i went else where for it. I mean if she dont cook dinner i stop and eat fast food so whats the differance she aint holding up her end of the deal y should i. And any ladies want to help with this situation?[/QUOTE]

There's two sides to every story. More than likely she's got a number of very solid reasons why she "won't put out" .
baby

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 27, 2012
That's funny cause my man won't I just said what book did you read the women's headache backache
LISTEN UP

Henderson, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2012
You need to own up to the truth why you aint getting any and if you can honestly say you dont know why you aint getting any then you need to talk to your wife and let her know that she is going to have to work with you on this issue other wise you are gonna get some from someone
baby

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 27, 2012
LISTEN UP wrote:
You need to own up to the truth why you aint getting any and if you can honestly say you dont know why you aint getting any then you need to talk to your wife and let her know that she is going to have to work with you on this issue other wise you are gonna get some from someone
that's what I did
abc

Ridgway, IL

#11 Jan 27, 2012
big bob wrote:
she's gettin it somewhere else probably. thats my guess.
AMEN!
youknowme

Saint Charles, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2012
go out and find a fling on the side that will help the situation alot
💀

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2012
baby wrote:
That's funny cause my man won't I just said what book did you read the women's headache backache
you and your man still havin a prob maybe we can help each other.
💀

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
Too many people think that divorce is the only solution. Marriage is work! And the doors if communication ALWAYS need to be open. You've told her how you feel, but did you ask HER how she feels. Sometimes, for a woman, the best foreplay is you coming home & helping her w/ things around the house. If there r kids, give them a bath, entertain them while she has a little time to get something accomplished like cook dinner or go to the bathroom w/out a kid following her.
my kids give there self a bath shes got allday for time for herself when kids in school i work and come home to her and kids and just want a little freak every now and then im sick of beating off. I think shes just to lazy.

Since: Jan 12

Dover, OH

#16 Jan 27, 2012
If your wife will not have sex with you, she. Is either cheating or wanting to cheat. Don't be fooled. It's going to happen if it hasn't already.
oh yeah

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 27, 2012
HendoCameraMan wrote:
If your wife will not have sex with you, she. Is either cheating or wanting to cheat. Don't be fooled. It's going to happen if it hasn't already.
Well yeah it is, he's looking to do the same!
confuzed

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2012
I have the same problem. I help her with everything in the house. I work full-time, come home and I do dishes, laundry, give the kids a bath, read stories with them, clean house, and all that. I'll cuddle with her, massages, rub her feet or back if she's sore and still nothing. My wife works part time.

I've tried talking to her about it. She says I always "pester" her and once a month should be good enough and don't even get me started on blowjobs. We are both in our mid to late 20s so we are not old. I need advice!
a pimp named slickback

Greenville, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2012
Cuz she's hunching some1 else
💀

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2012
confuzed wrote:
I have the same problem. I help her with everything in the house. I work full-time, come home and I do dishes, laundry, give the kids a bath, read stories with them, clean house, and all that. I'll cuddle with her, massages, rub her feet or back if she's sore and still nothing. My wife works part time.

I've tried talking to her about it. She says I always "pester" her and once a month should be good enough and don't even get me started on blowjobs. We are both in our mid to late 20s so we are not old. I need advice!
mines exactly the same she tells me i pester her abt it to and she hates givin head idk what to do i realy dont want to cheat but im a man and need sex to relieve stress every time i see a hot girl i think abt doin her because im allways horny. Is it realy cheating if you tell her first so she can do something to prevent it. Ive asked her if i can find someone to have meaningless sex with so i wont pester her all the time and id get the relief i need but that didnt go to well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min hmmm 2,032
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Le Jimbo 151,438
Kk stone 1 hr youngster 4
kendra 1 hr lol 3
Stephanie Nunn 1 hr lol 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr someone 16,148
I miss you my true love 2 hr Amanda Smith 9
Steve's Auto Body and Paint= Worst Place Ever! 8 hr u r a lsr 55
Dilligaf 9 hr lol 22
Redbanks board of directors 16 hr Well 162
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••