'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#40635 May 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you tell me how these people are coming to America in droves. You people need to wake up and see what's going on around you.
There is also a Muslim camp in Dover, Tn.
Muslim Fanatics Operate Camps In Rural America!
http://www.christianresponsealerts.com/2012/0...
These people have been here, and have been coming here for a very long time. What we have to do is try to separate radical ones from those who are not.

We have to trust that our govt. is watching which is in part, what we pay them to do and thusfar, Obama has done a phenominal jobs of fighting terrorism, admitted by the Republicans. However, if Romney is elected, we need to be much more concerned because he would want to downsize our control of this by cutting funds. This is not affordable to do 21st century.

Obama 2012.
Jay

Paris, TN

#40636 May 23, 2012
It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?

The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.

The Mystery Of Barack Obama Continues

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in...
Joseph

France

#40637 May 23, 2012
Hello Jay,
I am from Paris. The real one.
Your right to question your leader. We do here.
Your economy leads the rest of the world and we think Mr. Romney would be better at strengthening the United States than your current leader. Just being social. We do depend on you. We don't have the same social issues you do you are a world player

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#40638 May 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?
The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.
The Mystery Of Barack Obama Continues
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in...
LOL you are linking to a blog site

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40639 May 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
And what claims might that be? Everything I've said here has been all over the internet news and the nightly news. And there've been documentaries on History and Discovery channel. I've posted links, I've posted videos. Where have you been? It seems like you accept nothing anyone posts or even links to if it's against anything you believe. Muslims, or should I say Islam, are like no other religion in the U.S. or the world for that matter. Why don't you do some reading up on the real truth, and what they plan to do once they take over the world?
You certainly like to bury your head in the sand if it goes against your personal convictions!
And no, my kid days are long over fyi.
Nothing about my convictions. I think all religion is just a cop out. A way to cope with what we do not understand.
We cannot fathom non-existence so we have to believe in some kind of afterlife.
For me ancient history is Spartacus, Aristotle, Christ.
Waco and Jim Jones are fairly recent examples of horrible things done under the name of religion.
Crimes are crimes, no matter the religion.
Jay

Paris, TN

#40640 May 23, 2012
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a valid source for this info.
If not you are making it up.
~~~~~~~~~~

Executive Order 13489 Obama signed immediately on assuming the presidency. 13489 effectively closes off all official records of Obama’s past from public scrutiny. Among records declared “sealed:”

All college records from Occidental College, Columbia University or Harvard Law School.
All Harvard Law Review articles and University of Chicago scholarly articles
Obama’s client list from the law firm he worked for in Chicago
His Illinois state senate records and schedules (which are supposedly lost)
His passport records.
His parents’ marriage license and divorce decree.
His mother’s marriage license from her second marriage.
His adoption and kindergarten records
Obama’s original 1961 birth certificate from the State of Hawaii

*This is as good as you're going to get. The rest is hidden from the world.*

http://www.fas.org/sgp/obama/presidential.htm...

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40641 May 23, 2012
Joseph wrote:
Hello Jay,
Your economy leads the rest of the world and we think Mr. Romney would be better at strengthening the United States than your current leader. Just being social. We do depend on you. We don't have the same social issues you do you are a world player
http://www.barackobama.com/jobsrecord...
Look at Bushes term compared to Obama. Notice who screwed it up and who fixed it?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40642 May 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
Executive Order 13489 Obama signed immediately on assuming the presidency. 13489 effectively closes off all official records of Obama’s past from public scrutiny. Among records declared “sealed:”
All college records from Occidental College, Columbia University or Harvard Law School.
All Harvard Law Review articles and University of Chicago scholarly articles
Obama’s client list from the law firm he worked for in Chicago
His Illinois state senate records and schedules (which are supposedly lost)
His passport records.
His parents’ marriage license and divorce decree.
His mother’s marriage license from her second marriage.
His adoption and kindergarten records
Obama’s original 1961 birth certificate from the State of Hawaii
*This is as good as you're going to get. The rest is hidden from the world.*
http://www.fas.org/sgp/obama/presidential.htm...
Why link to blogs and un-substantiated sites?
EVERY executive order is listed on the governmental site by law.
Here is George Bushes order it replaces.(LOL wonder what he was trying to hide?)
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2001-11-05/pd...
Jay

Paris, TN

#40643 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>

You have yet to show a real source for your claims.

This is the best I can do. I can't reproduce the documentary that was on national TV about two weeks ago. But what was different than this news station in that the mother of these two girls was the one being interviewed as she cried through the whole thing. It seemed to me she was an American woman, not necessarily dressed as a Muslim woman. I have no idea how she could be married to him and not be Muslim, but she didn't appear to be.

This is Islam in the raw.

Yaser Said: MUSLIM father kills his 2 teenage daughters in HONOR KILLING (911 call) THANKS ISLAM
According to family members, Said felt he was compelled to kill his daughters because they had disgraced the family by dating non-Muslims and acting too "Western."

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jay

Paris, TN

#40644 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Here is George Bushes order it replaces.(LOL wonder what he was trying to hide?)

Whatever he was trying to hide, if anything, he didn't hire lawyers and spend more than a million + dollars to do it.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40645 May 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best I can do. I can't reproduce the documentary that was on national TV about two weeks ago. But what was different than this news station in that the mother of these two girls was the one being interviewed as she cried through the whole thing. It seemed to me she was an American woman, not necessarily dressed as a Muslim woman. I have no idea how she could be married to him and not be Muslim, but she didn't appear to be.
This is Islam in the raw.
Yaser Said: MUSLIM father kills his 2 teenage daughters in HONOR KILLING (911 call) THANKS ISLAM
According to family members, Said felt he was compelled to kill his daughters because they had disgraced the family by dating non-Muslims and acting too "Western."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qJipHyQDzZYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
As I said crime is crime no matter which you use to justify it.
I personally know a Baptist who killed his daughter for fornicating.
Here are some more examples of christian using religion as an excuse for their sadistic crimes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-600974...
Jay

Paris, TN

#40646 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>

Acrobat Reader sent me a security warning on the page you linked.
Jay

Paris, TN

#40647 May 23, 2012
Joseph wrote:
Hello Jay,

Very interesting comment.
Thank you.
Jay

Paris, TN

#40648 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL you are linking to a blog site

Then it's your turn. You provide the links to all the above showing us where he has released any of this. If you can, you will be the first to do so.

We can wait.
Jay

Paris, TN

#40649 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
http://www.barackobama.com/jobsrecord...
Look at Bushes term compared to Obama. Notice who screwed it up and who fixed it?

He was talking about Romney, and you compare Obama to Bush.

Nice going. 10-4.
ugvb

United States

#40651 May 24, 2012
Gyhb
stv

Madisonville, KY

#40652 May 24, 2012
Hbb

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40653 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Acrobat Reader sent me a security warning on the page you linked.
LMAO learn to read a site address.
IT IS the GOVERNMENTAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS SITE !!!
Geeze, I have Adobe Acrobat X Pro, and no warnings. Perhaps its time you've updated.
LMAO I don't mind a spirited debate but you have to at least have some ammo (common sense) to start.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40654 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's your turn. You provide the links to all the above showing us where he has released any of this. If you can, you will be the first to do so.
We can wait.
I didn't say he did. It's my contention he doesn't have to, NO OTHER PRESIDENT has been asked for so much personal and private info.
He released his long form BC. Case closed.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40655 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
He was talking about Romney, and you compare Obama to Bush.
Nice going. 10-4.
OBVIOUSLY my contention is that ROMNEY has no standing. 23 straight months of private sector growth.
As for Bush, Romney wants to use the same basic strategy which obviously doesn't work.
The chart is absolute proof Obama got it right.
I really didn't expect to have to explain it in detail to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
John smith from Owensboro 16 min All true 7
melissa cooper (Mar '12) 32 min Mendi 10
What? Steven Thomason 37 min Sarah J 9
Erika gray 47 min Joeblo 2
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 1 hr makankonate 1
One Life Church plays Nine Inch Nails song..... 1 hr Concerned about OL 60
How to make Henderson better (Jun '11) 1 hr Not surprised 30
Henderson Dating
Find my Match