'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#40642 May 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
Executive Order 13489 Obama signed immediately on assuming the presidency. 13489 effectively closes off all official records of Obama’s past from public scrutiny. Among records declared “sealed:”
All college records from Occidental College, Columbia University or Harvard Law School.
All Harvard Law Review articles and University of Chicago scholarly articles
Obama’s client list from the law firm he worked for in Chicago
His Illinois state senate records and schedules (which are supposedly lost)
His passport records.
His parents’ marriage license and divorce decree.
His mother’s marriage license from her second marriage.
His adoption and kindergarten records
Obama’s original 1961 birth certificate from the State of Hawaii
*This is as good as you're going to get. The rest is hidden from the world.*
http://www.fas.org/sgp/obama/presidential.htm...
Why link to blogs and un-substantiated sites?
EVERY executive order is listed on the governmental site by law.
Here is George Bushes order it replaces.(LOL wonder what he was trying to hide?)
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2001-11-05/pd...
Jay

Paris, TN

#40643 May 23, 2012
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>

You have yet to show a real source for your claims.

This is the best I can do. I can't reproduce the documentary that was on national TV about two weeks ago. But what was different than this news station in that the mother of these two girls was the one being interviewed as she cried through the whole thing. It seemed to me she was an American woman, not necessarily dressed as a Muslim woman. I have no idea how she could be married to him and not be Muslim, but she didn't appear to be.

This is Islam in the raw.

Yaser Said: MUSLIM father kills his 2 teenage daughters in HONOR KILLING (911 call) THANKS ISLAM
According to family members, Said felt he was compelled to kill his daughters because they had disgraced the family by dating non-Muslims and acting too "Western."

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jay

Paris, TN

#40644 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Here is George Bushes order it replaces.(LOL wonder what he was trying to hide?)

Whatever he was trying to hide, if anything, he didn't hire lawyers and spend more than a million + dollars to do it.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40645 May 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best I can do. I can't reproduce the documentary that was on national TV about two weeks ago. But what was different than this news station in that the mother of these two girls was the one being interviewed as she cried through the whole thing. It seemed to me she was an American woman, not necessarily dressed as a Muslim woman. I have no idea how she could be married to him and not be Muslim, but she didn't appear to be.
This is Islam in the raw.
Yaser Said: MUSLIM father kills his 2 teenage daughters in HONOR KILLING (911 call) THANKS ISLAM
According to family members, Said felt he was compelled to kill his daughters because they had disgraced the family by dating non-Muslims and acting too "Western."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qJipHyQDzZYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
As I said crime is crime no matter which you use to justify it.
I personally know a Baptist who killed his daughter for fornicating.
Here are some more examples of christian using religion as an excuse for their sadistic crimes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-600974...
Jay

Paris, TN

#40646 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>

Acrobat Reader sent me a security warning on the page you linked.
Jay

Paris, TN

#40647 May 23, 2012
Joseph wrote:
Hello Jay,
I am from Paris. The real one.
Your right to question your leader. We do here.
Your economy leads the rest of the world and we think Mr. Romney would be better at strengthening the United States than your current leader. Just being social. We do depend on you. We don't have the same social issues you do you are a world player

Very interesting comment.
Thank you.
Jay

Paris, TN

#40648 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL you are linking to a blog site

Then it's your turn. You provide the links to all the above showing us where he has released any of this. If you can, you will be the first to do so.

We can wait.
Jay

Paris, TN

#40649 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
http://www.barackobama.com/jobsrecord...
Look at Bushes term compared to Obama. Notice who screwed it up and who fixed it?

He was talking about Romney, and you compare Obama to Bush.

Nice going. 10-4.
ugvb

United States

#40651 May 24, 2012
Gyhb
stv

Madisonville, KY

#40652 May 24, 2012
Hbb

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40653 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO learn to read a site address.
IT IS the GOVERNMENTAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS SITE !!!
Geeze, I have Adobe Acrobat X Pro, and no warnings. Perhaps its time you've updated.
LMAO I don't mind a spirited debate but you have to at least have some ammo (common sense) to start.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40654 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's your turn. You provide the links to all the above showing us where he has released any of this. If you can, you will be the first to do so.
We can wait.
I didn't say he did. It's my contention he doesn't have to, NO OTHER PRESIDENT has been asked for so much personal and private info.
He released his long form BC. Case closed.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40655 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
He was talking about Romney, and you compare Obama to Bush.
Nice going. 10-4.
OBVIOUSLY my contention is that ROMNEY has no standing. 23 straight months of private sector growth.
As for Bush, Romney wants to use the same basic strategy which obviously doesn't work.
The chart is absolute proof Obama got it right.
I really didn't expect to have to explain it in detail to you.

Since: Dec 11

#40657 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the 2001 document (pdf)
you may have seen a security warning because some security software will advise against downloading documents because of the security risk...unless I scan it...or trust the sender I avoid them.
C.S. and I have bloodied each other ears from time to time; but he is "TRUSTWORTHY" = without question (though I still question his politics, LOL!).
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40658 May 24, 2012
Been out a day or two.How can you compare Bush to Obama as far as what hapened to the economy?Bush had a Democratic Congress.He and Chaney both spoke to Congress about the Fannie and Freddie need for control and oversite plus regulations and both Frank and Dodd along with Congress ignored them.So,the housing bubble hit.Why do any blame Bush?Why not blame the Congress and Frank and Dodd?Now as far as what Obama has done,where has he done anything but blow money on the stemulis?He is killing coal and all petroleum or fossel fuel.Seems that he has been called as the one causing the recovery,but most of us think this is the natural recovery of all U.S. desires of the people rather than Obama,as the people want to start up their own business,but Obama`s desire is to only have gov`t owned business.Many of us think Obama has been a total failure,some of this may be that he has held it off from a full blown depression,but also many think that depression is just ready to hit.So,why blame Bush,why give Obama any credit?

#40659 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
As I said crime is crime no matter which you use to justify it.
I personally know a Baptist who killed his daughter for fornicating.
Here are some more examples of christian using religion as an excuse for their sadistic crimes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-600974...
I think the difference (main point) is that the is no Biblical scripture that would promote or condone the murder of your child for not following that religious path.

Islam seems to be peaceful if the practicing Muslim wants to be peaceful...and yet there are command like behead the infidels...
Is there any Biblical passage with promotes that?

#40660 May 24, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the difference (main point) is that the is no Biblical scripture that would promote or condone the murder of your child for not following that religious path.
Islam seems to be peaceful if the practicing Muslim wants to be peaceful...and yet there are command like behead the infidels...
Is there any Biblical passage with promotes that?
>the< [there] is no
>with< [which] promotes that?

not enough coffee yet!

Jump Start Synapse mode...ENGAGE!

ahhh hot strong coffee, thank you Juan Sanchez... Ci Mi Gusta!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#40662 May 24, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Been out a day or two.How can you compare Bush to Obama as far as what hapened to the economy?Bush had a Democratic Congress.He and Chaney both spoke to Congress about the Fannie and Freddie need for control and oversite plus regulations and both Frank and Dodd along with Congress ignored them.So,the housing bubble hit.Why do any blame Bush?Why not blame the Congress and Frank and Dodd?Now as far as what Obama has done,where has he done anything but blow money on the stemulis?He is killing coal and all petroleum or fossel fuel.Seems that he has been called as the one causing the recovery,but most of us think this is the natural recovery of all U.S. desires of the people rather than Obama,as the people want to start up their own business,but Obama`s desire is to only have gov`t owned business.Many of us think Obama has been a total failure,some of this may be that he has held it off from a full blown depression,but also many think that depression is just ready to hit.So,why blame Bush,why give Obama any credit?
Bush had Congress for 6 years why did he not repeal the Law you idiot?

You are nothing but a Liar.
frank

Oakland, CA

#40664 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's have locked up access to all their past records,.
Come again?
Aparently you's have locked up access to all you's peabrain :-/
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>

spending at least hundred's of thousands of dollars -(some say as much as 2 mil.) to keep it secret from the public. Enough proof to half the country that he has something to hide. I would say if you're proud of your achievements you would want people to know your past accomplishments. Good grades and honors are something to be proud of.
Not these two.
Lucylou

Newport, KY

#40665 May 24, 2012
Time to retire this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all hail isenberg 14 min manoftruth112 17
henderson bad asses. (Aug '11) 34 min Lmao 442
Bend Gate parents... 34 min info 22
Joanie 44 min joanie 2
Dwight Peterson 45 min Erkle 3
Love of my life forever 49 min Country 1
dustin 1 hr duh 1
team collision (Apr '14) 3 hr pathetic 85
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:18 pm PST

NFL 1:18PM
Rams reportedly release DT Kendall Langford
Bleacher Report 1:28 PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move
Bleacher Report 4:55 PM
Rams Would Waste Opportunity by Not Trading Bradford
Yahoo! Sports 5:36 PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson