'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182308 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#40649 May 23, 2012
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.barackobama.com/jobsrecord...
Look at Bushes term compared to Obama. Notice who screwed it up and who fixed it?

He was talking about Romney, and you compare Obama to Bush.

Nice going. 10-4.
ugvb

United States

#40651 May 24, 2012
Gyhb
stv

Madisonville, KY

#40652 May 24, 2012
Hbb

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#40653 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Acrobat Reader sent me a security warning on the page you linked.
LMAO learn to read a site address.
IT IS the GOVERNMENTAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS SITE !!!
Geeze, I have Adobe Acrobat X Pro, and no warnings. Perhaps its time you've updated.
LMAO I don't mind a spirited debate but you have to at least have some ammo (common sense) to start.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40654 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's your turn. You provide the links to all the above showing us where he has released any of this. If you can, you will be the first to do so.
We can wait.
I didn't say he did. It's my contention he doesn't have to, NO OTHER PRESIDENT has been asked for so much personal and private info.
He released his long form BC. Case closed.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#40655 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
He was talking about Romney, and you compare Obama to Bush.
Nice going. 10-4.
OBVIOUSLY my contention is that ROMNEY has no standing. 23 straight months of private sector growth.
As for Bush, Romney wants to use the same basic strategy which obviously doesn't work.
The chart is absolute proof Obama got it right.
I really didn't expect to have to explain it in detail to you.

Since: Dec 11

#40657 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Acrobat Reader sent me a security warning on the page you linked.
I saw the 2001 document (pdf)
you may have seen a security warning because some security software will advise against downloading documents because of the security risk...unless I scan it...or trust the sender I avoid them.
C.S. and I have bloodied each other ears from time to time; but he is "TRUSTWORTHY" = without question (though I still question his politics, LOL!).
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40658 May 24, 2012
Been out a day or two.How can you compare Bush to Obama as far as what hapened to the economy?Bush had a Democratic Congress.He and Chaney both spoke to Congress about the Fannie and Freddie need for control and oversite plus regulations and both Frank and Dodd along with Congress ignored them.So,the housing bubble hit.Why do any blame Bush?Why not blame the Congress and Frank and Dodd?Now as far as what Obama has done,where has he done anything but blow money on the stemulis?He is killing coal and all petroleum or fossel fuel.Seems that he has been called as the one causing the recovery,but most of us think this is the natural recovery of all U.S. desires of the people rather than Obama,as the people want to start up their own business,but Obama`s desire is to only have gov`t owned business.Many of us think Obama has been a total failure,some of this may be that he has held it off from a full blown depression,but also many think that depression is just ready to hit.So,why blame Bush,why give Obama any credit?

#40659 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
As I said crime is crime no matter which you use to justify it.
I personally know a Baptist who killed his daughter for fornicating.
Here are some more examples of christian using religion as an excuse for their sadistic crimes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-600974...
I think the difference (main point) is that the is no Biblical scripture that would promote or condone the murder of your child for not following that religious path.

Islam seems to be peaceful if the practicing Muslim wants to be peaceful...and yet there are command like behead the infidels...
Is there any Biblical passage with promotes that?

#40660 May 24, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the difference (main point) is that the is no Biblical scripture that would promote or condone the murder of your child for not following that religious path.
Islam seems to be peaceful if the practicing Muslim wants to be peaceful...and yet there are command like behead the infidels...
Is there any Biblical passage with promotes that?
>the< [there] is no
>with< [which] promotes that?

not enough coffee yet!

Jump Start Synapse mode...ENGAGE!

ahhh hot strong coffee, thank you Juan Sanchez... Ci Mi Gusta!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#40662 May 24, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Been out a day or two.How can you compare Bush to Obama as far as what hapened to the economy?Bush had a Democratic Congress.He and Chaney both spoke to Congress about the Fannie and Freddie need for control and oversite plus regulations and both Frank and Dodd along with Congress ignored them.So,the housing bubble hit.Why do any blame Bush?Why not blame the Congress and Frank and Dodd?Now as far as what Obama has done,where has he done anything but blow money on the stemulis?He is killing coal and all petroleum or fossel fuel.Seems that he has been called as the one causing the recovery,but most of us think this is the natural recovery of all U.S. desires of the people rather than Obama,as the people want to start up their own business,but Obama`s desire is to only have gov`t owned business.Many of us think Obama has been a total failure,some of this may be that he has held it off from a full blown depression,but also many think that depression is just ready to hit.So,why blame Bush,why give Obama any credit?
Bush had Congress for 6 years why did he not repeal the Law you idiot?

You are nothing but a Liar.
frank

Oakland, CA

#40664 May 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's have locked up access to all their past records,.
Come again?
Aparently you's have locked up access to all you's peabrain :-/
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>

spending at least hundred's of thousands of dollars -(some say as much as 2 mil.) to keep it secret from the public. Enough proof to half the country that he has something to hide. I would say if you're proud of your achievements you would want people to know your past accomplishments. Good grades and honors are something to be proud of.
Not these two.
Lucylou

Newport, KY

#40665 May 24, 2012
Time to retire this thread.
Haters

Nashville, TN

#40666 May 24, 2012
Time to run along and ignore it.
Reality Middle School

Glasgow, KY

#40667 May 24, 2012
Good morning class. Here's your math problem for the day, boys and girls.
15.5 trillion-5 trillion=10.5 trillion
Your task is to find where that 10.5 trillion Obama debt went!

Yes Bobby, you are correct. The Senate spent the money hence the reason President Obama and the Democrat controlled Senate refused to abide by the law and produce a balanced budget. You can't trace a paper trail if there is no paper trail.

No Amanda, they won't go to jail. Political thieves and liars are protected by law hence the reason President Obama and the Democrats pick and choose which laws to ignore and which laws to enforce during their term.

Solving our next math problem of the day will be a little harder kiddo's so put your thinking caps on...how are you kids planning on paying that money back?
lol

Glasgow, KY

#40668 May 24, 2012
"I am NOT a big spender and Bill Clinton did not have sex with THAT woman! O-tay Barry! lol

"If the economy is not fixed in 3 years my presidency will be a one-term proposition"

"If you are tired of Bush's gas prices then vote for me"...I am just arrogant enough to believe you will like my Hollywood rock star status high gas prices better!

Are you people really as dumb and lazy as I believe you to be? Yes, yes you are! Come on Harry and Nancy...let's roll!!! lol
john

Perris, CA

#40669 May 24, 2012
Cards Fan wrote:
This is embarrassing. The worst news station on cable TV is hosting our senate race. Well, not suprising they have a hard on for Rand Paul since they are his poster boy tea bagger.
....rand paul might be a tea bagger, etc. but, not a carpet bagger, or communist!!
Reality Middle School

Glasgow, KY

#40670 May 24, 2012
It's not hard math or a trick question, boys and girls.

Obama and the Democrats tripled the deficit (x3) and doubled the unemployment (x2)= the worst President ever elected in the United States of America and yes children, I say that with certainty as I remember Jimmy Carter's Presidency!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#40671 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Show me a valid source for this info.
If not you are making it up.
Obama's have locked up access to all their past records, spending at least hundred's of thousands of dollars -(some say as much as 2 mil.) to keep it secret from the public. Enough proof to half the country that he has something to hide. I would say if you're proud of your achievements you would want people to know your past accomplishments. Good grades and honors are something to be proud of.
Not these two.

How about you show us some things....

State Department records for Obama's mother.
Obama's transcripts.
Obama's birth certificate.

Or, give us a link where we can see these things.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#40672 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
That is a conservitive blog.
However I have my own expert that works for me. He was one of the team that developed one of the versions of Illustrator and acrobat.
He finds NOTHING unusual in the document presented on the White House web site.
These so called orly taitz exerts barely know how to even use the software. I am more of an expert, and trust me. I dont consider myself one.
Let's start with the signature of the mother.
Ask that so-called expert that you say works for you (ha ha ha) how half the signature shows the distinctive characteristics of changing pressure as the fingers move the pen, and the other half of the signature is obviously generated by a computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Wright 17 min Baby Sister 8
john puckett 1 hr ok 1
Amanda bean 1 hr ok 2
County High vandalism and party at counselors h... 1 hr HendersonGossip 46
whos snitching in hendo 1 hr Jim Morgan 18
Tara Wright 1 hr Tracy 17
Done with it 3 hr wanna know 6
Baby "found" in lake??? 13 hr yes 199
More from around the web

Henderson People Search