judge farris family court

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sad joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What a joke! She does not deserve to be a judge! I seen a case go before her recently where the kids, who are teens, where placed with a family member cause there mom is in jail and the dad didn't come get them and the place where they was at was unsafe! That joke of a judge gave the kids back to the father knowing what the kids was going home to. Exactly 2 days after they returned to Indiana CPs came in and now the kids are in foster care! If she cared then the kids would have been left with thd family member here who was good for the kids and to the kids, and is where the kids want to be, then they would not be in foster care with strangers but with a loving family member! Like I said judge Farris and her court is a joke!
UPDATE

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Trickle Down wrote:
She ruled against a father for spanking his unruly daughter with his open hand. Took the father out of the daughters life. He was the only one who could keep her straight. The daughter has since been arrested many times, most recently for DUI and assault on her mother new years eve. In this case she did favors for friends and wrongly accused the father. The mother had working friends in the DCBS with her work at the Central Learning Center and the Judge was friends with one of her supervisors. These are facts, just check the docket. The father is still fighting through appeal in Frankfort. Janelle Reinitz, How do you and Jenna sleep at night. I know the father personally, and this would never happen under his watch!!!
The father fought in the Court of Appeals and they ruled in his favor. One more strike against the corrupt Farris System.I researched and found this on a public access web site. Click on the following link; http://law.justia.com/cases/kentucky/court-of... Let's pray that she does not abuse her power or maliciously prosecutes another inocent person. Her in Henderson, when they are unopposed in elections, the increased chance for corruption exists. This is one good reason why you should always fight back. I applaud this father for standing up to the system, but I am sure they will retaliate in some way, shape or form.
jennifer

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

UPDATE wrote:
<quoted text>
The father fought in the Court of Appeals and they ruled in his favor. One more strike against the corrupt Farris System.I researched and found this on a public access web site. Click on the following link; http://law.justia.com/cases/kentucky/court-of... Let's pray that she does not abuse her power or maliciously prosecutes another inocent person. Her in Henderson, when they are unopposed in elections, the increased chance for corruption exists. This is one good reason why you should always fight back. I applaud this father for standing up to the system, but I am sure they will retaliate in some way, shape or form.
when does she come up for re-election?
thv

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Dec 17, 2012
 
Great judge. Wonderful lady!!!! Period. Always always does what's tight
BlowMeHo

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Dec 20, 2012
 
thv wrote:
Great judge. Wonderful lady!!!! Period. Always always does what's tight
She is a corrupt piece of Sh**!!
rick langston

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Mar 2, 2013
 
Judge Farris is America's worst family judge. She is a tyrant who must be stopped. see: www.SheilaFarris.com

email me if you will help get her removed from the bench
bigskyseo@gmail.com
mother

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Mar 2, 2013
 
I hate her. She would not even let me speak on my behalf in court the last time. Just wanted to run her mouth and so on. Baby daddy is behind $8 grand in child support, goes months without paying squat, and she let's him walk every time he goes in front if her. Can we say bullshit? Her excuse is "I can't enforce child support if a doctor says he is disabled". Then what the hell am I supposed to do about getting him to pay it? Thought that was her job. Apparently not in this case.
rick langston

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Mar 2, 2013
 
hey, when was Judge Farris elected. Was that for and 8 year term. We want her off the bench.
Rick Langston

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Mar 14, 2013
 
www.SheilaFarris.com
I have never encountered such a devious, despotic power mad judge in over 30 years with ties to fathers in all 50 states. In the case I now am connected to by a series of Orders of Protection she kept the fit and loving custodial father away from his child who had been parentally abducted from his custody in Michigan. Over the years this woman abducted this kid 3 times. So Sheila Farris totally disregards the child snatching, and holds that the child has been in kentucky long enough for home state child custody jurisdiction.
Child abduction is the grossest form of child abuse.
Luckily the Bitch pulled just a little too much shit and the court did not have jurisdiction. She is actually pretty dumb.
We must get her off the bench. Does she sleep at night. Is she paranoid the boogey man is going to get her. Does she watch over her shoulder. I HOPE SO.
She lacks the moral fibre to be judge. anyone with info contact me bigskyseo@gmail.com
thanks
wsfer

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Mar 14, 2013
 
you threaten her right now and a judge
whatever

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Mar 14, 2013
 
Rick Langston wrote:
www.SheilaFarris.com
I have never encountered such a devious, despotic power mad judge in over 30 years with ties to fathers in all 50 states. In the case I now am connected to by a series of Orders of Protection she kept the fit and loving custodial father away from his child who had been parentally abducted from his custody in Michigan. Over the years this woman abducted this kid 3 times. So Sheila Farris totally disregards the child snatching, and holds that the child has been in kentucky long enough for home state child custody jurisdiction.
Child abduction is the grossest form of child abuse.
Luckily the Bitch pulled just a little too much shit and the court did not have jurisdiction. She is actually pretty dumb.
We must get her off the bench. Does she sleep at night. Is she paranoid the boogey man is going to get her. Does she watch over her shoulder. I HOPE SO.
She lacks the moral fibre to be judge. anyone with info contact me bigskyseo@gmail.com
thanks
Yeah send him some more info so he can continue to make threats, slander people, make accusations about court actions that he really has no clue about, and paste and copy from topix onto his website.
Rick Langston

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Mar 15, 2013
 
www.sheilafarris.com is google #2 on searches: sheila farris, and judge sheila farris. will re-optimize for worst family judge and bad family judge and be in the google top 5 for those searches, in days.

Evansville attorney please email me, and all with bad experiences with this shrew biotch tyrannt judge

bigskyseo@gmail.com
richard langston

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Mar 15, 2013
 
Whatever, you dipstick, take a shower, empty your ashtrays and get some sun, buddy and quit playing with yourself so much: Sheila Farris is a public figure. I have not slandered her. She would sue me!

Congress created the PKPA specifically to address the issue of full faith a credit as applied to child custody determinations. 28 U.S.C. section1738A . The United States Supreme Court summarized the effect of PKPA in Thompson v. Thompson , 484 U.S.174, 177 (1988)
“Once a State exercises jurisdiction consistently with the provisions of the Act, no other State may exercise concurrent jurisdiction over the custody dispute, even if it would have been empowered to take jurisdiction in the first instance, and all State must accord full faith and credit to the first State’s ensuing custody.”

I don't know what I am talking about? I am a leading expert in the area of interstate child custody jurisdiction. I was also a fugitive for 25 years. see www.fugitivedad.com

The Thompson Court also held that we have a protected liberty interest in maintaining the integrity of our families and the custody of our children, absent the unwarranted intrusion of the state. Longsuffering, indigent Appellant respectfully submits that the lengths the Honorable Sheila Farris has gone to deprive him of the comfort, society and custody of his son, after having been found fit and loving and the primary physical custodian of his son by Courts of two prior states is unwarranted intrusion by the state. See also; Miller-Jenkins v. Miller-Jenkins, 49 VA. APP. 88, 95
richard langston

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Whatever: take all the wine bottles to the recycling center.

I substantially wrote a petition for which the US Supreme Court granted certiorari. You know what I am talking about, right?

did you know when a judge acts absent jurisdiction, you can sue the frickin judge?

“Whether a trial court acts within its jurisdiction is a question of law; therefore, our review is de novo.’” Biggs v. Biggs, 301 S.W.3d 32, 33 (Ky.App. 2009)(citing GrangeMut. Ins. Co. v. Trude, 151 S.W.3d 803, 810 (Ky. 2004)).

Now you cite me some us supreme court or kentucky appellate or supreme court holdings!!

empty your cat box. your poop stank
richard langston

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Mar 16, 2013
 
Greg Ferguson Pro Se Appeal Outline

http://sheilafarris.com/greg-ferguson-pro-se-...
richard langston

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I do not speak on this site for Greg Ferguson.

The opinions on this website are exclusively those of Richard Langston, a member of the Red Thunder Brigade, non-violent guerrilla warriors, combat hardened veterans of the war for Father's rights and equal justice in America. We are fathers rights warriors, as it were, utilizing legal means within the system, and viral marketing to help fathers learn how to represent themselves and win in court. We put the law, case law, and fathers' stories on the internet for fathers. We help fathers, many of whom have been rendered indigent by the system, win cases in family law court. And we won't give up. We won't quit. We have a lawyers with cajones the size of cantaloupes, doctors, professors, carpenters, and whippersnapper techno-geeks half my age, or younger. We don't allow any fathers actively involved in their own cases to join, so none of our radicalism hurts their case. We take no shit from ball-cutting bitch or dipstick discriminatory judges. We have notable victories in all 50 states. We have gotten rotten judges off the bench in a dozen or more states. We are allies of last resort for father's everywhere. We may be non-violent, but we kick ass.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

richard langston wrote:
I do not speak on this site for Greg Ferguson.

The opinions on this website are exclusively those of Richard Langston, a member of the Red Thunder Brigade, non-violent guerrilla warriors, combat hardened veterans of the war for Father's rights and equal justice in America. We are fathers rights warriors, as it were, utilizing legal means within the system, and viral marketing to help fathers learn how to represent themselves and win in court. We put the law, case law, and fathers' stories on the internet for fathers. We help fathers, many of whom have been rendered indigent by the system, win cases in family law court. And we won't give up. We won't quit. We have a lawyers with cajones the size of cantaloupes, doctors, professors, carpenters, and whippersnapper techno-geeks half my age, or younger. We don't allow any fathers actively involved in their own cases to join, so none of our radicalism hurts their case. We take no shit from ball-cutting bitch or dipstick discriminatory judges. We have notable victories in all 50 states. We have gotten rotten judges off the bench in a dozen or more states. We are allies of last resort for father's everywhere. We may be non-violent, but we kick ass.
I guess this will be the next diatribe cut and pasted to your "google #1 website." Since this seems to make you feel better about yourself, keep feeding your ego.
Rick Langston

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Mar 19, 2013
 
Boy I love witty repartee. Mr. Or Ms. Whatever. you have a tyrant judge on the bench. she discriminates against fathers, AND SHE GIVES REFUGE TO CHILD ABDUCTOR MOTHERS who then go on welfare. Sending the message to the world, abduct your child, come to henderson kentucky and go on welfare! The fact is if you are the flabby butted jerk this judge is, I will register your name as a domain name, and render the website google #1 on the search of your name, so the world knows what a ball cutting, room- temperatured biotch you are. I have had two people tell me who you are. You are a LOSER
pleeeaaaassse

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Mar 20, 2013
 
hey wrote:
Yesterday was my first time in there and i thought she was really nice ... Granted my stuff was only for minor things she actually is puttin my bby ddy in a program to help him get a job to help our kids so the way i look at it, its for our kids ... U will be fine i was nerves to and didnt know wat to except jus calm down and breath shes really nice
Well that nice I wounded y she didn't make my baby momma go n the same program. I think that's messed up
Rick Langston

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Mar 20, 2013
 
The head of Colorado’s Prison system was shot dead at home this morning. I do not practice violence. I do not condone it, and I certainly do not advocate it or recommend it. The lesson is clear, however. Abusive public officials need to think about what they do to people’s lives. Many of the most abusive are probably lucky they have not already suffered such karma reap. Again, I am certainly not suggesting any one get whacked, even those who probably deserve it! I am tossing it out as food for thought and for open discourse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/us/director...

In fact, some research has found that inmates released from supermax units are more likely to reoffend than comparable prisoners released from conventional maximum-security prisons, and that those crimes are more likely to be violent. In Colorado, said Tom Clements, executive director of corrections, it turned out that about 40 percent of inmates held in long-term isolation were being released directly to the community with no transition period.

With no precise definition of who belonged there, prison systems began to send people to segregation units who bore little resemblance to the serial killers or terrorists the public imagined filled such prisons.

And while prisoners had previously been sent to isolation for 10 or perhaps 30 days as a temporary disciplinary measure, they were now often placed there indefinitely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
why do dykes use strap ons (Nov '12) 3 min using one right now 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min imposter 81,229
Angie Brooks (Jul '12) 7 min private 2
Aliyah Blue 17 min lol 3
Aliyah Blue and Stacy Blue Pruitt 21 min lol 1
WFIE Updating about Adam Hogan Murder 55 min lol 14
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 138,841
•••
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••