Just Wondering...

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Anyone know if he is really with that Samantha chick or what??
Uglyboyswagg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Just Wondering..."]Anyone know if he is really with that Samantha chick or what??[/QUOTE]
I doubt it, buddy has always had tons of girls. Never really takes a relationship seriously. Samantha is just too stupid to see that he is just using her for a place to stay and her truck. Poor girl.
Just Wondering...

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Uglyboyswagg wrote:
[QUOTE who="Just Wondering..."]Anyone know if he is really with that Samantha chick or what??"

I doubt it, buddy has always had tons of girls. Never really takes a relationship seriously. Samantha is just too stupid to see that he is just using her for a place to stay and her truck. Poor girl.
That's sad..
Just Wondering...

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Uglyboyswagg wrote:
[QUOTE who="Just Wondering..."]Anyone know if he is really with that Samantha chick or what??"

He's sexy but can't handle those players!
Samantha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

I know I'm about getting tired of all you people that don't know shit about me and Buddy but yet keep runnin your mouths on here like you do. Idk what Buddy was like before, I only what he is like now that he is with me. He is amazing, I couldn't ask for a better man, I don't want for nothing! And wtf is all this shit about him using me?? I think you need to be gettin your facts straight. These jealous people on here just need to give it up, cant stand to see nobody happy. We are above all this bs, neither one of us are going anywhere, nice try ;)
Uglyboyswagg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

U don't want for nothing, cuz he's out there stealing what he supposedly gets for you. Honey he's PLAYING u big time! Wake up sweetie, only a matter of time before he's back behind bars anyways. Or with his one of his baby mamas.
Samantha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Uglyboyswagg wrote:
U don't want for nothing, cuz he's out there stealing what he supposedly gets for you. Honey he's PLAYING u big time! Wake up sweetie, only a matter of time before he's back behind bars anyways. Or with his one of his baby mamas.
So... What's your real name?
trueness

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Maybe not!! Maybe he really loves this girl and straightened up. Not impossible ya know...
goodforalaughs

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

They called his name last in cicuit court last week so..... When did he change???
bad troll

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Calling all crack heads
Cuddy29Buddy

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

goodforalaughs wrote:
They called his name last in cicuit court last week so..... When did he change???
www.hendersoncountydetention.com and search his name. So what was all that talk about change??
Sam

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Cuddy29Buddy wrote:
<quoted text> www.hendersoncountydetention.com and search his name. So what was all that talk about change??
I don't think that's really any of yours or anyone else's business. That's what's wrong with this damn town everybody always up in someone else's business when really they don't know shit!!
lol

Twin Lakes, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

We will see where he is when crista gets out soon
Sam

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
We will see where he is when crista gets out soon
You mean the girl that ran out on him and beat the shit out of him every chance she could? Yea guess we will...
HEY U

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Crista who?
Sam

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

HEY U wrote:
Crista who?
Avery
Outsider to this

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Seems as if people are extremely jealous he has a beautiful girl and isn't living up to "their" standards. MIND YOU BUSINESS GHETTOIANS!!! People that get on here to harass and belittle people are TRASH!! There's a motive obviously behind this to break them up...STOP IT PEOPLE
Cuddy29Buddy

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Outsider to this wrote:
Seems as if people are extremely jealous he has a beautiful girl and isn't living up to "their" standards. MIND YOU BUSINESS GHETTOIANS!!! People that get on here to harass and belittle people are TRASH!! There's a motive obviously behind this to break them up...STOP IT PEOPLE
JEALOUS?! Hardly! Why would anyone be jealous of what she has when most of the area has already had him in the past?!?! Haha yea okay. And I dont know the situation with Crista beating on him but I'm damn sure aware of him beating on women!!! So maybe YOU Sam need to learn the facts before you say you are "in love". Reality is YOU don't know the half!!!!!!!!!! You only know what he wants you to know.....that is what is wrong in this world. Dumb females who rather give up their whole world (kids including...hit a nerve??) for a piece of shit man!!!!!!!!
Sam

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Cuddy29Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>JEALOUS?! Hardly! Why would anyone be jealous of what she has when most of the area has already had him in the past?!?! Haha yea okay. And I dont know the situation with Crista beating on him but I'm damn sure aware of him beating on women!!! So maybe YOU Sam need to learn the facts before you say you are "in love". Reality is YOU don't know the half!!!!!!!!!! You only know what he wants you to know.....that is what is wrong in this world. Dumb females who rather give up their whole world (kids including...hit a nerve??) for a piece of shit man!!!!!!!!
Your ignorance of the situation does not phase me. And my children have nothing to do with this be an adult an leave them out of this.
Outsider to this

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Cuddy29Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>JEALOUS?! Hardly! Why would anyone be jealous of what she has when most of the area has already had him in the past?!?! Haha yea okay. And I dont know the situation with Crista beating on him but I'm damn sure aware of him beating on women!!! So maybe YOU Sam need to learn the facts before you say you are "in love". Reality is YOU don't know the half!!!!!!!!!! You only know what he wants you to know.....that is what is wrong in this world. Dumb females who rather give up their whole world (kids including...hit a nerve??) for a piece of shit man!!!!!!!!
Are you serious with this bullshit. Must spark some interest to you,You keep on about it. So what,what If...it's HER life an HER decisions. DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE FOR THEIR PAST. You need a hobby seriously. And yes I still say ya bunk ass is jealous

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Le Jimbo 149,687
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min BIG_STEVIE 81,588
moms seeking attention 15 min stew crew 16
donovan 31 min A name 5
Redbanks board of directors 42 min whatever 53
marty dill did not abduct heather teague (Aug '11) 45 min whatever 4,442
Looking for fwb 51 min hope 6
Mark Chumbler 10 hr LongHxatRBanks 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs