Great site

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Yea it is a good site. I'm ready to see some locals. See who has been showing their body to other people. The pics you send in are annomous to show sent them in.
great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Need more Jersey girls on it
john the baptist

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I just checked this site out. I saw nothing but busted bitches.
Joe lee

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Derik Knot puts his ex
party like the 80s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

The person that post the pictures on the site are the ones that are in them. It's not like you suppose to post pictures of exes or random girls that have sent you naked pictures of themselves.
well...

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

That's exactly what you are suppose to do.
smh

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

party like the 80s wrote:
The person that post the pictures on the site are the ones that are in them. It's not like you suppose to post pictures of exes or random girls that have sent you naked pictures of themselves.
It's not pics of yourself idiot, it's pics of exes or people that send you pics. Some photos have captions and they'll read something like "my ex smiling at the camera for me"
well...

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

...or "I really loved this chick, I joined the army and she slept with my brother and little cousin. Pay back is a b**ch!"
johnny

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Lets go. Post some local hoes.I know someone has done you wrong.
lmao

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

That has to be illegal??
beth

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

lmao wrote:
That has to be illegal??
Unfortunately it is not, unless they are underage. If someone sends you nudes or you take the picture of them nude. The photo is your property. Plus, the photos are submitted anonymously.
lol

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

beth wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately it is not, unless they are underage. If someone sends you nudes or you take the picture of them nude. The photo is your property. Plus, the photos are submitted anonymously.
Nothing is ever anonymous. Your IP address can be traced, and posting nudes of someone without their consent is illegal. Regardless if they send them to you or not. Otherwise all the celebrity sex tapes put out wouldn't have had charges brought against them. Look at the hulk hogan case here recent. Please people don't take legal advice from morons on here.
hub

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is ever anonymous. Your IP address can be traced, and posting nudes of someone without their consent is illegal. Regardless if they send them to you or not. Otherwise all the celebrity sex tapes put out wouldn't have had charges brought against them. Look at the hulk hogan case here recent. Please people don't take legal advice from morons on here.
In those cases the photos/videos were stolen. Although states like Texas have adopted laws against cyber bullying, nothing can be done about someone posting nude photos that they own unless the person in the photo is underage. You have copyright ownership over the photo if the person in the photograph sends you the photo or you take the picture. It is nearly impossible to track those who have posted the photo to websites such as Ugotposted and myex. I am not saying it is right, but it happens everyday.
YourHonor

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is ever anonymous. Your IP address can be traced, and posting nudes of someone without their consent is illegal. Regardless if they send them to you or not. Otherwise all the celebrity sex tapes put out wouldn't have had charges brought against them. Look at the hulk hogan case here recent. Please people don't take legal advice from morons on here.
It isn't illegal.
carlos

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Lets see those puppies.
okayy

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

It may not be illegal, but you and the website can be sued if some lady sees herself on there.
YourHonor

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

okayy wrote:
It may not be illegal, but you and the website can be sued if some lady sees herself on there.
Not if she sent them or allowed someone to take them, only if they are stolen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
tiffany lynn durocher 3 min Helping Anonymous 29
henderson, ky trash 33 min Rollinspunk78 62
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min shish 147,020
tiffany lynn durocher 54 min anonymous 34
fg 1 hr Ladybug 3
John Puckett ! What's up with him? (Jul '12) 1 hr Old Ghosts 7
Chelsey Young 2 hr shade 25
Mister B's Fight 14 hr cool 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000