Yes they do I know there are alot of girls who have sent nudes to guys
Nailed her

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
This site is awesome but would be way better with more local people on it
Great site

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Yea it is a good site. I'm ready to see some locals. See who has been showing their body to other people. The pics you send in are annomous to show sent them in.
great

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Need more Jersey girls on it
john the baptist

Henderson, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
I just checked this site out. I saw nothing but busted bitches.
Joe lee

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2013
Derik Knot puts his ex
party like the 80s

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2013
The person that post the pictures on the site are the ones that are in them. It's not like you suppose to post pictures of exes or random girls that have sent you naked pictures of themselves.
well...

Batavia, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2013
That's exactly what you are suppose to do.
smh

Henderson, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2013
party like the 80s wrote:
The person that post the pictures on the site are the ones that are in them. It's not like you suppose to post pictures of exes or random girls that have sent you naked pictures of themselves.
It's not pics of yourself idiot, it's pics of exes or people that send you pics. Some photos have captions and they'll read something like "my ex smiling at the camera for me"
well...

Batavia, OH

#11 Aug 19, 2013
...or "I really loved this chick, I joined the army and she slept with my brother and little cousin. Pay back is a b**ch!"
johnny

Batavia, OH

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Lets go. Post some local hoes.I know someone has done you wrong.
lmao

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2013
That has to be illegal??
beth

Batavia, OH

#15 Aug 21, 2013
lmao wrote:
That has to be illegal??
Unfortunately it is not, unless they are underage. If someone sends you nudes or you take the picture of them nude. The photo is your property. Plus, the photos are submitted anonymously.
lol

United States

#16 Aug 21, 2013
beth wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately it is not, unless they are underage. If someone sends you nudes or you take the picture of them nude. The photo is your property. Plus, the photos are submitted anonymously.
Nothing is ever anonymous. Your IP address can be traced, and posting nudes of someone without their consent is illegal. Regardless if they send them to you or not. Otherwise all the celebrity sex tapes put out wouldn't have had charges brought against them. Look at the hulk hogan case here recent. Please people don't take legal advice from morons on here.
hub

Batavia, OH

#17 Aug 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is ever anonymous. Your IP address can be traced, and posting nudes of someone without their consent is illegal. Regardless if they send them to you or not. Otherwise all the celebrity sex tapes put out wouldn't have had charges brought against them. Look at the hulk hogan case here recent. Please people don't take legal advice from morons on here.
In those cases the photos/videos were stolen. Although states like Texas have adopted laws against cyber bullying, nothing can be done about someone posting nude photos that they own unless the person in the photo is underage. You have copyright ownership over the photo if the person in the photograph sends you the photo or you take the picture. It is nearly impossible to track those who have posted the photo to websites such as Ugotposted and myex. I am not saying it is right, but it happens everyday.
YourHonor

United States

#19 Aug 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is ever anonymous. Your IP address can be traced, and posting nudes of someone without their consent is illegal. Regardless if they send them to you or not. Otherwise all the celebrity sex tapes put out wouldn't have had charges brought against them. Look at the hulk hogan case here recent. Please people don't take legal advice from morons on here.
It isn't illegal.
carlos

Batavia, OH

#20 Aug 22, 2013
Lets see those puppies.
okayy

Evansville, IN

#21 Aug 23, 2013
It may not be illegal, but you and the website can be sued if some lady sees herself on there.
YourHonor

Henderson, KY

#22 Aug 23, 2013
okayy wrote:
It may not be illegal, but you and the website can be sued if some lady sees herself on there.
Not if she sent them or allowed someone to take them, only if they are stolen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
HCHS VolleyBall 14 min HCHSparent 14
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Another Vet 7,316
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,488
black dress 32 min Upon 10
Gina Wilson Crooks Gaines 46 min Megan 6
Brandon fulcher 1 hr Chris 48
Spottsville Monster (Nov '13) 1 hr Lolu 76

Henderson Jobs

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]