car chase in hemet approx 8pm ened in car crash

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 62 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
woman

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 3, 2011
 
Is anyone aware of crazy car chase threw Hemet streets last night? I wanna know what happened with the man in the chase. He was playing a game with the cops and could have gotten away several times. Things finally caught up with him and he was in a car crash on the corner of buena vista and mayberry he was ejected from the car?
Guest

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 3, 2011
 
What time did this happen? What details do you know?
woman

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Unfortunatly I dont know very much. I live off of juanita street and seen the whole chase threw our streets(carmalita,harvard,buen a vista..etc) He was ahead of the cops by 30 seconds and could have gotten away he ran the stop sign on mayberry crossing buena vista and hit a few different cars and was ejected from the car. We heard the crash because it was at the corner of our street but didnt sctually see it. Ya know how things go. People start to stare and we all get the wrong story. Thats what I know. My husband ran over initially and seen him on the ground. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if he is ok? I am sure he will be going to jail if he makes it.
By the way the cops are such a joke. There were at least six of them chasing him and none of them caught him. He only stoped because he got into the crash. And we wonder why the streets are so nasty now a days.
brb

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 4, 2011
 
dudes alive
Ryan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 4, 2011
 
woman wrote:
Is anyone aware of crazy car chase threw Hemet streets last night? I wanna know what happened with the man in the chase. He was playing a game with the cops and could have gotten away several times. Things finally caught up with him and he was in a car crash on the corner of buena vista and mayberry he was ejected from the car?
He's facing life, what do you mean playing games?
woman

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 4, 2011
 
He was clearly running from the cops. And from what I hear he lived right around the corner from me. He would get ahead of them (cops) and got a kick out of it he was driving by his friends house and honking, saying he was in a car chase. Wouldn't you say that was playing with the cops...game?
I am really not concerned if he is going to jail because that is a no brainer I just wanted to know what provoked the whole thing. And if he was ok.
miss no it all

San Jacinto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

well thats are homeboy idc if your not concerd we are!!!!!! i think your just a stuck up bitch who sitts there and watches the streets just to post shit on the internet so the people that no him and care bout him can be even more concerned so go and have fun with your tweeker life cuz we loved himand still do sooo if you no anything eals plz tell us n thanx and dont be a bitch bout it!
wtf

Radersburg, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

woman wrote:
Unfortunatly I dont know very much. I live off of juanita street and seen the whole chase threw our streets(carmalita,harvard,buen a vista..etc) He was ahead of the cops by 30 seconds and could have gotten away he ran the stop sign on mayberry crossing buena vista and hit a few different cars and was ejected from the car. We heard the crash because it was at the corner of our street but didnt sctually see it. Ya know how things go. People start to stare and we all get the wrong story. Thats what I know. My husband ran over initially and seen him on the ground. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if he is ok? I am sure he will be going to jail if he makes it.
By the way the cops are such a joke. There were at least six of them chasing him and none of them caught him. He only stoped because he got into the crash. And we wonder why the streets are so nasty now a days.
"cops are such a joke"? Maybe they would have been closer in pursuit if they didn't have to at least slow down at the stop signs this idiot was blowing through. You know, to make sure the cops themselves didn't cause injury or death to innocent folks. They gave a f**k, the criminal didn't. Unfortunately, the bad guy survived......
Citzn

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

What a dumbass... He coulda killed someone. Hope he enjoys LIFE in prison!
Not Surprised

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

woman wrote:
Unfortunatly I dont know very much. I live off of juanita street and seen the whole chase threw our streets(carmalita,harvard,buen a vista..etc) He was ahead of the cops by 30 seconds and could have gotten away he ran the stop sign on mayberry crossing buena vista and hit a few different cars and was ejected from the car. We heard the crash because it was at the corner of our street but didnt sctually see it. Ya know how things go. People start to stare and we all get the wrong story. Thats what I know. My husband ran over initially and seen him on the ground. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if he is ok? I am sure he will be going to jail if he makes it.
By the way the cops are such a joke. There were at least six of them chasing him and none of them caught him. He only stoped because he got into the crash. And we wonder why the streets are so nasty now a days.
"...least six of them chasing him."

Is there anyone in charge at the HPD ?
idiots

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He is not even getting life....liars..... he will spend a few weeks in jail because he stole a car. There was no one hurt other than him. Why is everyone on defense about the cops? They didn't even catch him? The only way they did is because he crashed???? WTF? And he didnt hurt anyone other than himself. Don't you think having that many even if they were slowing down for traffic they would have caught him??????
brb

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 7, 2011
 
as much as it pains me to say it we need more cops on the street out here
miss no it all

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

no we dont need more cops wtf retards and
wtf

Radersburg, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

idiots wrote:
He is not even getting life....liars..... he will spend a few weeks in jail because he stole a car. There was no one hurt other than him. Why is everyone on defense about the cops? They didn't even catch him? The only way they did is because he crashed???? WTF? And he didnt hurt anyone other than himself. Don't you think having that many even if they were slowing down for traffic they would have caught him??????
When was the last time you were involved in a pursuit? Cop cars are pretty quick/fast, but the officers involved have to be careful of innocents on the road, the fleeing criminal has no such concerns. HPD caught him after his ego exceeded his abilty. It was just a matter of time, and thanks to HPD, it all happened sooner rather than later.

Sometimes during a pursuit, it is better to "lay back", and let the criminal take himself out of the equasion. Exactly what happened here. Good job, HPD.
makesyouwonder

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 8, 2011
 

Judged:

4

2

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you were involved in a pursuit? Cop cars are pretty quick/fast, but the officers involved have to be careful of innocents on the road, the fleeing criminal has no such concerns. HPD caught him after his ego exceeded his abilty. It was just a matter of time, and thanks to HPD, it all happened sooner rather than later.
Sometimes during a pursuit, it is better to "lay back", and let the criminal take himself out of the equasion. Exactly what happened here. Good job, HPD.
Nice spin !

Easier to "lay back" in numbers, half a dozen police cars chasing an "criminal" around the block.

Was he aware he was being chased ? haha.

Novel concept, public saftey being concerned about the saftey of the public.

Sounds more like a holiday weekend overtime opertunity.

Who is in charge here ?
Marshall

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 21, 2012
 
I was awake 2:30 last night (early Tuesday) August 24, 2012. I heard them (the police) roar by with sirens. Sounded like several police. Got on scanner on iPhone and they were chasing car with girl 25-30 driver. Other female in rear and driver were hurt. badly. They had called in 2 life flight chopper. Sounded like the wrapped around tree on drivers side. There was also an instantaneous fire and two fire companies and an extraction team to get passenger out of burning car.
Laughing AT You

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hope it was a couple of people i know.
Rest in Pieces! Ha HA!
Laughing AT You

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If anyone has the names, please share them..
mjb

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laughing AT You wrote:
If anyone has the names, please share them..

Why just so you can mock them? Death isn't a laughing matter. People who laugh at it need a reality check.. those were someone's family members, mothers daughters sisters wives.. you put yourself in those grieving over their deaths shoes for ten second and you'd change your mind about that last comment and remember it could of been someone you know & love. Have some respect or were you not taught that as a child or are you still one? It's heartless to make a mockery out of someone else's sorrows and someday you'll have to answer for your words and actions.
Catalina

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

mjb wrote:
<quoted text>
Why just so you can mock them? Death isn't a laughing matter. People who laugh at it need a reality check.. those were someone's family members, mothers daughters sisters wives.. you put yourself in those grieving over their deaths shoes for ten second and you'd change your mind about that last comment and remember it could of been someone you know & love. Have some respect or were you not taught that as a child or are you still one? It's heartless to make a mockery out of someone else's sorrows and someday you'll have to answer for your words and actions.
Whoever raised them did a poor job. At least we don't have to waste taxpayer money on a trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Donny B 7,921
HEMET GAYS! new2this 4 hr umyeah 4
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 4 hr umyeah 474
The Waterfalls (May '09) 4 hr hiker2 17
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr blasters 200,565
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) 13 hr michelle 58
gays 18 hr Hemetthebeast 1

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••