San Jacinto: Petition forgery alleged in 2010 recall

Jul 25, 2011 Full story: The Press-Enterprise 29

A former Hemet resident has been charged with perjury and forgery in connection with signature-gathering for the campaign that led to last November's recall of four San Jacinto City Council members.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Told you so

San Jacinto, CA

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Larry Minor, Larry Minor, Larry Minor...he paid for the recall of Mansperger, Ayers, Potts and Stublefield. Now there's Fraud found and look who's behind it. VHS Boardmember Glen Holmes. The DA needs to investigate the following, ROS Jeff Stone, RC Planning Commissioner, John Petty, Rob Davis, HUSBM Joe Wojcik, Former Hemet Mayor Marc Searl, Ex-LHMWD President Patrick Searl, EMWD Randy Record, Ex San Jacinto Mayor Chris Carlson Buydos, Failed businessman Calvin Smith and Ex-Hemet Planning Commissioner Nick Jones. These crooks all had interests in changing SJ goverment. They paid for the recall! Do your work and you'll see that SJ Vice Mayor Andrew KotyucK,Steve DiMemmo, Bartel and Scott Miller are very much involved too. The citizens have been fooled again by these "Good Ole Boys" and have destroyed the live of many others in this valley. They remind me of the Hilter Youth. Courtney Hill was used a pawn and if she talk, she tell the whole story to save her butt. More to come...Just ask Assmeblyman Paul Cook.
MILK MAN

Glendora, CA

#2 Jul 26, 2011
Minor made his rounds to the dairys to get donations that he was gonna reimberse them for .. all the dairys in know said no except one PASTIME LAKES DAIRY donated 5k and larry sold him grain and reduced the grain price by?????????? 5k...... WHAT A SHOCK!!!!!
4-20 a to z

Radersburg, MT

#3 Jul 26, 2011
Larry Minor let of with a slap-on-the-wrist for illegal campaign donations. How far/deep do potato roots go, anyway?

Will the county DA get involved? Will the State? Or are all DA's so involved with saving their own butts that they will do nothing?
Former Miss Hemet

San Jacinto, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2011
Hard to beleive that a former Miss Hemet would go to jail for Larry Minor and Glen Holmes. Was it worth it?
MILK MAN

Glendora, CA

#5 Jul 29, 2011
I hope she comes clean and tells the D.A. all about the corrupt holmes gang and the good-ol-boys. I was told that courtney hill dident even gather signitures . thay had out-of-town gathers and glen and amanda holmes paid friends to fill-out the circulator section to make it look as-if it's a local grass-roots recall campain. shame on them . I hope the D.A. keeps digging.
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#6 Aug 2, 2011
WHY DOSENT THE PAPER DO MORE STORYS ON THIS ????ALL THAY HAVE TO DO IS DIG DEEPER TO CONNECT THE DOTS.
4-20 a to z

Radersburg, MT

#7 Aug 3, 2011
The folks who would be outed/charged with crimes are the power-brokers here. Perhaps (most likely) there would be repurcussions for any local reporter exposing the truth?

Maybe an "outside" reporter could do something, but they are most likely occupied with their own local issues.

Just like the County and State DA's, they are concerned with their own issues, not the SHAM happening in Hemet right now.

The next Hemet City Council meeting will be interesting, to say the least! I suggest ALL concerned Hemet residents attend, and speak their minds.
MR T

Glendora, CA

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Have these crooks been arrested yet? I sure hope the D.A. does not fold under the pressure of the "ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR"
Anonymous

Reno, NV

#9 Sep 26, 2011
If anyone would care to know the truth behind this case... Courtney Hill was told to fill out signature packets to be used as a "prop" when going door to door for the signature gathers to help the citizens of SJ feel confortable when signing for the recall. These props were never to be used for anything, simply a prop. When Courtney Hill turned down Glen Holmes sexual advances he turned them into the state as revenge and to save his own name by ruining hers.
Does anyone honestly think that a signature gather would risk being charged with 8 felonies with the intent to commit forgery for a measly $480???? I think not...
MILK MAN

Glendora, CA

#10 Sep 27, 2011
Now that sounds like the truth!! I thank Courtney was lied to and used by the good-ol-boys.. She is a very nice girl..Glen Holmes is a slime bag he does as the good-ol-boys say.. I hope Courtney tells the D.A. all she knows about this gang of criminals that have ruined the San Jacinto Valley..

P.S. Courtney hang in there !! We know your a good person..
MILK MAN

Glendora, CA

#11 Oct 19, 2011
ANY NEW INFO ON THIS ???
Darryl

Glendale, CA

#12 Nov 26, 2011
Yeah, amanda and her father and mother stephanie. Never payed Darryl Scholl and Stephanie Bulot for there last recall papers.That made it posible for the recall to pass.Let me know if you can help me out with this because. We worked to get people out for the stuff they did to us.
THANK YOU
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#13 Nov 28, 2011
Darryl wrote:
Yeah, amanda and her father and mother stephanie. Never payed Darryl Scholl and Stephanie Bulot for there last recall papers.That made it posible for the recall to pass.Let me know if you can help me out with this because. We worked to get people out for the stuff they did to us.
THANK YOU
YOU WONDER WHY THEY DID NOT RECALL LARRY MINOR ???? HE DID THE SAME THING BUT ON A MUCH LARGER SCALE !!! AND GETS A SLAP ON THE HAND!!!! IF THE D.A. HAD THE BALLS TO REALLY INVESTIGATE HIM AND HIS CRONIES THEY WONT HAVE TO OVER FILE CHARGES LIKE THE OTHER D.A. DID TO THE S.J. GUYS ... THERE IS SO MUCH THE CURRENT D.A. CAN PICK AND CHOOSE THE CHARGES **THIS IS HUGE** JUST START DIGGING AND BRING LOTS OF HELP !!!!
P.S. WE AS TAX PAYING CITIZENS NEED TO DEMAND THAT THESE GOOD-OL-BOYS ANSWER FOR THERE CRIMES!!!! THEY HAVE STOLE FROM THE PEOPLE LONG ENOUGH WITH THERE BACK ROOM DEALS,POLITICAL CRONIES AND SHADY CHARITY'S!!!! HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO STEEL FROM THE TAX PAYER'S TO HAVE THE D.A. DO THERE JOBS??????
THEY WHERE QUICK TO GO AFTER THE S.J. GUYS ... FOR WHAT ?? MAKING ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN DONATIONS ... OK RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG .... OK THEN MR D.A. GO AFTER YOUR POLITICAL DONORS .. YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT SUPPORTED THE OTHER D.A UNTIL HE LOST THEN SWITCHED CAMPS....THESE WHERE THE ONES THAT DID THE RADIO ADS THAT SAID YOU WHERE SOFT ON CRIME ....... WE WILL SEE IF THAT'S TRUE !!!!!
IF THIS D.A. REFUSES TO DO HIS JOB THEN LETS VOTE HIM OUT AND PUT SOME ONE IN THAT'S NOT AFRAID TO GO AFTER HIS CAMPAIGN DONORS!!!!
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#14 Nov 28, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
If anyone would care to know the truth behind this case... Courtney Hill was told to fill out signature packets to be used as a "prop" when going door to door for the signature gathers to help the citizens of SJ feel confortable when signing for the recall. These props were never to be used for anything, simply a prop. When Courtney Hill turned down Glen Holmes sexual advances he turned them into the state as revenge and to save his own name by ruining hers.
Does anyone honestly think that a signature gather would risk being charged with 8 felonies with the intent to commit forgery for a measly $480???? I think not...
KINDA STRANGE THEY HAD TO USE A "PROP" TO HELP THE CITIZENS OF SJ FEEL COMFORTABLE WHEN SIGNING FOR THE RECALL ??????? MORE LIKE TO DECEIVE THE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING ALL THERE NEIGHBORS HAVE SIGNED !!!! WHAT OTHER FUNNY BUSINESS WENT ON THERE ??????
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#15 Dec 8, 2011
What is your contact information? I think we should talk...
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#16 Dec 8, 2011
Darryl wrote:
THANK YOU
Darryl,

What is your e-mail address? I think we should talk.
MILK MAN

Glendora, CA

#17 Dec 9, 2011
I see this case was ordered to go to trial .. I hope Courtney tells the D.A. everything .... Unless the good-ol-boys bought her off already ....who's paying for her high dollar attorney from san diego ???? Be careful these people will through you under the bus to save there skins .......
good ole boy for sale

San Jacinto, CA

#18 Dec 22, 2011
The D.A. will probably give her a slap on the hand because she was doing the dirty work of the good ole boys ..
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#19 Dec 23, 2011
ARE YOU ONE OF THE GOOD OL BOYS ????
sj tiger for life

San Jacinto, CA

#20 Jan 8, 2012
I haven't heard anything new about this . Any thing new ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr mix an match 200,976
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council 18 hr Grapes and Tomatoes 22
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
david steidell (Aug '07) Sep 19 huhwhathaha 13
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search