music101

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

i've heard a bunch about her. what's she like?
Brooke Campbell

Bel Air, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

I used to be friends with her. She can be pretty cool, we just didn't get along.
whatever

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Honestly I think she needs to realize she's to young to party and crap like she dose, it just makes her look worse
Cowboy

Dayton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Alyssa is a beautiful girl, and everyone has flaws, partying at a young age just so happens to be hers. It runs in her family. Lol. I would know. And at least she's not brooke Campbell, Alyssa actually knows when she's not welcome and doesn't fake all the shit she does.
Cowboy

Dayton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Cowboy wrote:
Alyssa is a beautiful girl, and everyone has flaws, partying at a young age just so happens to be hers. It runs in her family. Lol. I would know. And at least she's not brooke Campbell, Alyssa actually knows when she's not welcome and doesn't fake all the shit she does.

Yeah I agree. Alyssa is to good of a person to be hanging around with nasty sluts. Who think people like her, but really they see right through her fake ass.
Mee(:

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

I love alyssa(:
Brooke Campbell

Bel Air, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Whoever the f*** you are "Cowboy" how bout you put your real name and stop talking sh!t. Cause geuss what, you might think that I am fake, but I garanttee that you don't even f***in' know me. So f*** you.
Raney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

I used to actually be pretty good friends with Alyssa, despite my "preppy girl attitude" Which doesn't make sense seeing that I dated Zach Ingle and am friend with Kyle Woolard-Johnny Allen-Zack Rank
Bree White

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Yeah i agree with Brooke. I dont know her well. But i know she aint fake. Stop talkin shit! Unless you know her, thanks!
Brooke Campbell

Bel Air, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Bree White wrote:
Yeah i agree with Brooke. I dont know her well. But i know she aint fake. Stop talkin shit! Unless you know her, thanks!
Thanks, Bree:). And to whoever you are talkin shit; get the f*** on!
huh

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Raney wrote:
I used to actually be pretty good friends with Alyssa, despite my "preppy girl attitude" Which doesn't make sense seeing that I dated Zach Ingle and am friend with Kyle Woolard-Johnny Allen-Zack Rank
What dose that have to do with being preppy? Who your friends are dosent change who u are....
Alyssa Keating

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

I don't know who the hell "Cowboy" is but thanks(: it was a real confidence booster. And to everyone else why waste your time on this site? Its for dumbass's who have nothing better to do then sit around and talk shit about anyone and evryone.
uhum

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

that girl came to a friend of mines party and started a fight. my friend told everyone that it was her birthday and she aint gonna put up with no fighting. but that little *hore made a huge scene. dont like her. dumb little girl
uhhhh

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Alyssa Keating wrote:
I don't know who the hell "Cowboy" is but thanks(: it was a real confidence booster. And to everyone else why waste your time on this site? Its for dumbass's who have nothing better to do then sit around and talk shit about anyone and evryone.
Then why are you here? You just called yourself a dumbass...
Alaina Smithhh

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Why talk trash? Alyssa is ahmazing! And I love her to death!
Zack

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

uhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you here? You just called yourself a dumbass...
well actually, she said "for dumbasses who have nothing better to do than talk shit about everyone and anyone." she doesn't fall into that category, she wasn't talking bad at all, just stating a well known fact about topix. just sayin.
well

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Ok bottom line, she's a little slut and needs to learn her freekin place and stop acting like she's such a hard ass, cuz she's not.
Raney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Oh my God. This crap cracks me up. Like. Everyone get over yourself and stop talking shit on Topix.
Tad Ramsey

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Ewwwww
Mee

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Well said^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Heber Springs Forum right now

Search the Heber Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilkinson&crawford? (Sep '13) 1 hr austin001 14
Becca wal-mart pharmacy 2 hr truth hurts 9
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Then this guys for you 29,084
Food stamps wel fare the whole 9 yards 7 hr Quack Master 38
Former Mississippi law enforcement officer arr... 19 hr Really 8
kimberly manard Sun queenb 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Sun How Is The Fish 9,794
•••
•••
•••
•••

Heber Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Heber Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••