First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lumpy Potatoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 26, 2011
I started this forum, because the other one was filled with juvenile perverted speak. I hate when trolls ruin the internet for normal people.
Lumpy Potatoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Oct 26, 2011
I sat on this formation in the late 1980s after going mushroom picking in the Hickory Run area. It was very hard to find, even with relatives that drove past it daily.

I have been to it several times since and haven't noticed any paranormal activity. I would like to visit it for Halloween, but will probably wont make it out there.
Hazletard

Leola, PA

#3 Oct 31, 2011
A friend got stitches after being cut by some unseen force. This was in June 1996.
doble u

Selbyville, DE

#4 Nov 10, 2011
I want to go there but after reading the other forum "Stone Couch of Eckly" I don't want to go. Those people are disgusting.
doble u

Selbyville, DE

#5 Nov 10, 2011
These people are sick,that visit the "Death Couch" near Eckley. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hazleton-pa/T...
diaper pail

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Jul 15, 2012
I backed onto it after parking in front of it. It was a '88 Plymoth Sundance beater car anyway. I got a flat before the Weatherly Hillclimb.
I Nailed

Weatherly, PA

#7 Jul 15, 2012
A black chic on it.
loose lips sinking ships

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Aug 3, 2012
A guy was sacrificed on the couch by Occultists in the late sixties. Never made the papers, because his family didn't want to be embarrased by his religion.
Freaklander Abroad

France

#9 Aug 6, 2012
My girlfriend got into that witchcraft stuff after seeing "The Craft" back then. I just went along with it she used the skull of her dog she dug up from her father's yard to do some stupid spell on there. She cut herself and bled a little on the skull. Other than that weird crap she was a good lay.
truth

Wellsboro, PA

#10 Aug 6, 2012
This couch is not haunted! Several investigations have stated this.
who cares

Wellsboro, PA

#11 Aug 7, 2012
This couch is only for the twilight fans and the immature riffraff set to go revel at. The kind of kids that live with their mommies until they are in their fifties. Everything they own they inherited from their mommies.
hazleton is dead

Wellsboro, PA

#12 Aug 10, 2012
I got a white birch twig in my eye in 1999 while smoking buds on the that couch. I had to go to my family doctor to flush my eye and take some steroid eye drops and an antibiotic for a week.
trolling hazy

Wellsboro, PA

#13 Aug 11, 2012
I always drive past this and think 'Oh yeah I just past the haunted couch. Whoopity frigging do!' Then I smoke some Sandy Valley buds and enjoy the the cool buzz.
El Chupacabra

Wellsboro, PA

#14 Aug 27, 2012
There's a freaking anthracite coal golem guarding that couch. I'm not shitting you. The missing tribe of Israel, created the golem out of peat clay and anthracite coal.
sexsquatch insider

Wellsboro, PA

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Sexsqustch 2 will have a "plugging" scence on that there couch. Jeanene Lesante-Somteingwicz will be cameoing that scene.
fkn a rght mudr fkrs

Kingston, PA

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Lumpy Potatoes wrote:
I started this forum, because the other one was filled with juvenile perverted speak. I hate when trolls ruin the internet for normal people.
fkn chrst, i hate dat sh!t 2.

god dmn muder fkers ruin crap.

doze c0 ck skers!
bobby z

Wellsboro, PA

#17 Aug 29, 2012
sumpin invisible bit me on that yesterday
bobby z

Wellsboro, PA

#18 Aug 29, 2012
it bit my zipper pulled it down and started to bite my meat, but in a good suckling way
ttty fcker

Stevensville, MD

#19 Sep 2, 2012
Hazleton sure has a strong paranormal community.
tuckfard

Wellsboro, PA

#20 Sep 7, 2012
I heard the hanta virus started there.
)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarah Toohil Job Approval 2014 3 min no muff too tough 2
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr LouSirFur 51,507
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr LouSirFur 4,006
how to punish law breakers 4 hr stfu stupid 2
Mexicans 21 hr LongSlongJuan 2
Poor Slimmer 21 hr LongSlongJuan 4
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon LouSirFur 184
•••
•••
•••

Hazleton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hazleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hazleton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazleton