United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

I started this forum, because the other one was filled with juvenile perverted speak. I hate when trolls ruin the internet for normal people.
Lumpy Potatoes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

I sat on this formation in the late 1980s after going mushroom picking in the Hickory Run area. It was very hard to find, even with relatives that drove past it daily.

I have been to it several times since and haven't noticed any paranormal activity. I would like to visit it for Halloween, but will probably wont make it out there.
Hazletard

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

A friend got stitches after being cut by some unseen force. This was in June 1996.
doble u

Drexel Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Judged:

I want to go there but after reading the other forum "Stone Couch of Eckly" I don't want to go. Those people are disgusting.
doble u

Drexel Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

These people are sick,that visit the "Death Couch" near Eckley. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hazleton-pa/T...
diaper pail

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

I backed onto it after parking in front of it. It was a '88 Plymoth Sundance beater car anyway. I got a flat before the Weatherly Hillclimb.
I Nailed

Weatherly, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

A black chic on it.
loose lips sinking ships

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

A guy was sacrificed on the couch by Occultists in the late sixties. Never made the papers, because his family didn't want to be embarrased by his religion.
Freaklander Abroad

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

My girlfriend got into that witchcraft stuff after seeing "The Craft" back then. I just went along with it she used the skull of her dog she dug up from her father's yard to do some stupid spell on there. She cut herself and bled a little on the skull. Other than that weird crap she was a good lay.
truth

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

This couch is not haunted! Several investigations have stated this.
who cares

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

This couch is only for the twilight fans and the immature riffraff set to go revel at. The kind of kids that live with their mommies until they are in their fifties. Everything they own they inherited from their mommies.
hazleton is dead

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I got a white birch twig in my eye in 1999 while smoking buds on the that couch. I had to go to my family doctor to flush my eye and take some steroid eye drops and an antibiotic for a week.
trolling hazy

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

I always drive past this and think 'Oh yeah I just past the haunted couch. Whoopity frigging do!' Then I smoke some Sandy Valley buds and enjoy the the cool buzz.
El Chupacabra

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

There's a freaking anthracite coal golem guarding that couch. I'm not shitting you. The missing tribe of Israel, created the golem out of peat clay and anthracite coal.
sexsquatch insider

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Sexsqustch 2 will have a "plugging" scence on that there couch. Jeanene Lesante-Somteingwicz will be cameoing that scene.
fkn a rght mudr fkrs

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Lumpy Potatoes wrote:
I started this forum, because the other one was filled with juvenile perverted speak. I hate when trolls ruin the internet for normal people.
fkn chrst, i hate dat sh!t 2.

god dmn muder fkers ruin crap.

doze c0 ck skers!
bobby z

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

sumpin invisible bit me on that yesterday
bobby z

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

it bit my zipper pulled it down and started to bite my meat, but in a good suckling way
ttty fcker

Stevensville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Hazleton sure has a strong paranormal community.
tuckfard

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I heard the hanta virus started there.
)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hazleton Forum right now

Search the Hazleton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julio Juandez 51,410
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Northeast Counseling Stories (Mar '13) 19 hr hgnksrtwlloca 179
Do you approve of Tarah Toohil as State Represe... (Nov '11) 20 hr three birds one stone 11
State House of Representatives -- Member Tarah ... (Aug '11) 20 hr three birds one stone 9
URS closing could be 'devastating' for LCTA rev... 20 hr three birds one stone 2
Stone Couch of Eckley (Jul '11) Wed PIzza Party 2014 247
•••

Fire Warning for Luzerne County was issued at April 24 at 11:30AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hazleton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hazleton Jobs

•••