Indiana

Des Moines, IA

#22 Sep 26, 2010
get your facts str8 wrote:
Paul Wooton is not the one how got shot it was 23 yo Chris Holbrook from bulan. Drug deal gone bad.
To "get your facts str8" there is only one thing that you were right on Paul was not the one to get shot it wasnt Chris And IT WASNT and I repeat WAS NOT!!! "A Drug Deal" gone bad. And you know the saddest part is my friend is laying in the hospital right now just trying to survive what he did to Carl was pathetic and weak. And I feel really sorry for his children that they lost there mother and there father is a pathetic sorry excuse of a man. And "man" he doesnt deserve that title.
confused man

United States

#23 Sep 26, 2010
Seriously people, picture the situation.. You are honestly trying to make people think that this carl boy got up at 2am and went to another mans house to shake his hand for waking him up.. Now that just doesn't make much sense if you ask me... I don't know either of these people but what your saying just isn't normal behavior.. Tracy, Carl, and God are the only people who will ever know exactly what happened so the hearsay needs to stop.. I hope they Carl boy does fully recover however, its an unfortunate event.
aunt jean

London, KY

#24 Sep 26, 2010
qwerty wrote:
Here is a pic of Tracy (goat) Napier
http://www.myspace.com/timothy_hurt09/photos/...
Tim my baby I love you but your aunt jean is gonna whip your bony little a$$ for puttin this shi- on topix. Better stay away from me for awhile. You dont like me when im mad.
Indiana

Des Moines, IA

#25 Sep 26, 2010
wtf ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Plez.. No one said he was on drugs it said drug deal gone bad.. Lots of people take part in drug transactions that are not on drugs. Idk the boy so I can't say if he is on drugs or not but in any event the entire situation it pathetic, the simple fact is people need to respect other people and enroll in anger management courses and if they have so much trouble sleeping at 2am ambian is a good option.
First of all EAT SH*T You have no clue what you are talking about. You think that Ambian (a sleeping pill)is a good thing that just anyone can take. HMM are you perscribed them yourself you RETARD! His Granny is 70 years old. Please if you dont know what you are talking about then dont post. Believe me Carl wasnt into making a "drug transaction" for someone else or himself so... He was trying to be a good grandson and he did ask the other guy to stop reving the engine around the house to take it somewhere else. And this Goat or whatever his name is wanted to be a douche about the situation.
Indiana

Des Moines, IA

#26 Sep 26, 2010
confused man wrote:
Seriously people, picture the situation.. You are honestly trying to make people think that this carl boy got up at 2am and went to another mans house to shake his hand for waking him up.. Now that just doesn't make much sense if you ask me... I don't know either of these people but what your saying just isn't normal behavior.. Tracy, Carl, and God are the only people who will ever know exactly what happened so the hearsay needs to stop.. I hope they Carl boy does fully recover however, its an unfortunate event.
He didnt go to the other guys house. the other guy called him out to some road. So firgure out what you are talking about
arminta

Des Moines, IA

#27 Sep 26, 2010
carl i love and missin you... i pray your ok....
wtf

United States

#28 Sep 26, 2010
Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all EAT SH*T You have no clue what you are talking about. You think that Ambian (a sleeping pill)is a good thing that just anyone can take. HMM are you perscribed them yourself you RETARD! His Granny is 70 years old. Please if you dont know what you are talking about then dont post. Believe me Carl wasnt into making a "drug transaction" for someone else or himself so... He was trying to be a good grandson and he did ask the other guy to stop reving the engine around the house to take it somewhere else. And this Goat or whatever his name is wanted to be a douche about the situation.
I was not suggesting that Carl or anyone in that house take ambian, I was talking about Tracy so that we would have been sleeping rather then out disturbing people. And honesty people in perry co have heard a million different stories, your in IN so I'm sure whatever information you have is vastly distorted facts... Please let this rest and pray for the recovery of Carl, that should be what's important.
Indiana

Des Moines, IA

#29 Sep 26, 2010
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not suggesting that Carl or anyone in that house take ambian, I was talking about Tracy so that we would have been sleeping rather then out disturbing people. And honesty people in perry co have heard a million different stories, your in IN so I'm sure whatever information you have is vastly distorted facts... Please let this rest and pray for the recovery of Carl, that should be what's important.
Thats funny because info that I have is straight from parents and family so.. i am sure my info is not distorted! Thank You
wtf

United States

#30 Sep 26, 2010
Tracy will have one story way to the left, Carl will have one story way to the right.. The truth is somewhere in the middle... The only way your info could not be distorted is if you were there, & even then you should never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see... I'll be the first to admit that I have the slightest clue what the truth is, so believe what you wish, honestly I could care less.. My only concern is that this boy who you proclaim to only be trespassing to shake a mans hand gets better.. That's all I wish for! At least we are on the same page for something.. God Bless, Goodnight.
someone who cares

London, KY

#32 Sep 26, 2010
I was so shocked to hear that Carl got shot! I still can't believe it, I just hope that he is o.k. I use to date Carl and he is a really great and upstanding guy. We had our differences and a couple of arguments but we had just recently made up. We are not back together, we just made up as friends. I am so sorry for Carl and his family and I wish the best for them. I will be praying for him and his condition. Carl if you see this, you will know who I am and I want you to know that I am so sorry for everything that happened between us, just as we discussed and I am glad that we cleared everything up. I want you to know, as you already should, that I am here for you and I care for you very deeeply and I wish the best for you. Please, if you read this, call me and let me know how you are doing, or get your mom or Paul or someone to call I have been worried to death ever since I heard about this. I will be praying for you babe and hang in there. Lot's of Love!!
info

Somerset, KY

#33 Sep 26, 2010
anyone know how his condition is? last i heard he was on the vent.
June

Lewisport, KY

#34 Sep 27, 2010
Sad drugs are taking over so bad.
Sally

United States

#35 Sep 27, 2010
It says Mr. Holbrook is expected to survive with gunshot wounds to the arms and abdomen.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/103827...
Want to say

Sheridan, AR

#36 Sep 27, 2010
I will be the first to say, this shooting should never have taken place. But I have a question, should Carl not have picked up the phone and called the police? Never go out to confront any drunk, and never make the dumb mistake of going onto a dark road to confront them or meet with them. If you pull something that stupid at least have some protection with you, it is hard to talk to anyone drunk.
Tracys Sister

London, KY

#37 Sep 27, 2010
paul wrote:
Does this paul Wooten have a dad named paul or an Uncle Joe?
Tracy does not do drugs people. He drinks and or smokes alittle pot but no chemicals. Anyone that knows Tracy knows he does'nt do dope. I am in way upholding for Tracy or this Carl guy cause I was'nt there to see any of it but people if your gonna talk about something this extreme atleast know what your talking about.
Tracys Sister

London, KY

#38 Sep 27, 2010
I meant to say I was in no way upholding for either of the guys involved. Just think before you speak people. There's so many ppl that are hurt because of this and some may not even make it through this mess. It's not just Tracy and Carl. They both have family and friends that love them. Pray for both of them and their families.
Tracys Sister

London, KY

#39 Sep 27, 2010
arminta wrote:
carl i love and missin you... i pray your ok....
That other "road" just happens to be the road to Tracy's house.... facts people facts.
John Wayne

Sheridan, AR

#40 Sep 27, 2010
Anyone who shoots an unarmed boy is a scumbag.
wtf

United States

#41 Sep 27, 2010
John Wayne wrote:
Anyone who shoots an unarmed boy is a scumbag.
Ironic that the "unarmed boy" had a gun recovered by police.
Susie

United States

#42 Sep 27, 2010
Tracys Sister wrote:
<quoted text>Tracy does not do drugs people. He drinks and or smokes alittle pot but no chemicals. Anyone that knows Tracy knows he does'nt do dope. I am in way upholding for Tracy or this Carl guy cause I was'nt there to see any of it but people if your gonna talk about something this extreme atleast know what your talking about.
alcohol and marijuana are drugs. They are also mind altering chemicals. I'm not saying your brother is a bad person because I don't even know him. I've seen ppl do worse things on alcohol than any other substance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Historicallyspeaking 131,882
Sally Belhasen 10 min NeedToKnow 1
Billy and tammy turner 11 min wells 15
Mark, Tammie, Jesse, Angel, Greg.. 44 min Teach 22
walmartians 46 min really 3
Clayton church 48 min bout time 1
call teresa. 555_ E*A*s*y 52 min LOL 81
coal mining layoffs 7 hr Rick B 33
TECO Coal ticking down 7 hr Rick B 17
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 18 hr curious 25
Burts auto parts 18 hr Sharon 21
Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:27 am PST

NBC Sports 8:27AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness
NFL 9:56 AM
Cam Newton (back) probable for Panthers vs. Browns
NBC Sports 9:56 AM
Panthers list Cam Newton as probable for Sunday
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Coach: 'Very confident' Newton starts vs. Browns - NBC Sports
ESPN11:21 AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday