First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Has anybody heard that a person was found dead in Combs this morning on the river bank?

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Scanner said it was a 51 or 52yr old woman found at Ladder Br. Sad....haven't heard any names & although I don't know anyone from there my thoughts & prayers go out to the family. Any death is tragic regardless of who or what they have or have done. RIP & may God bring comfort to your loved ones.....
Family

Jackson, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2012
This is my Aunt and she was not on the river bank she passed in her sleep at home people need to know the story before they post crap and get stupid gossip started!!!!!!!!!!

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Family wrote:
This is my Aunt and she was not on the river bank she passed in her sleep at home people need to know the story before they post crap and get stupid gossip started!!!!!!!!!!
Family, please know that I would not nor have not posted anything mean about your loved one. I'm sorry for your loss & my prayers are w you. God Bless you all & may you find comfort during this heartbreaking tragedy.
Hazard Girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2012
KarmamyL0ve wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, my entertainment is listening to the scanner, and reporting it on Topix.
Honey, I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking to you. She was talking to the person who said she was on the riverbank!! Shewww!!!

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#7 Jun 17, 2012
You want to argue hazard girl but I won't give you the pleasure. I know whos talking to who. You're the one who can't tell a hacked account from the real account. You responded to a remark supposedly made by me about "listening to the scanner & reporting it on topix". I never said one word about a body being found on the riverbank nor did I think the response to that was directed to me. Nor did I post the scanner remark. That would have been my hacker. Get your facts straight before you start your pie-hole on me!! "shewwww"
Rachel

London, KY

#8 Jun 17, 2012
KarmamyL0ve wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, my entertainment is listening to the scanner, and reporting it on Topix.
its one thing to pretend to be Karma on a random thread, but you have reached a whole new level of indecency by popping up on threads about ppl dying. Have a little respect for the families that gave lost a loved one!!! This is not funny!!!

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#9 Jun 17, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text> its one thing to pretend to be Karma on a random thread, but you have reached a whole new level of indecency by popping up on threads about ppl dying. Have a little respect for the families that gave lost a loved one!!! This is not funny!!!
Thank You Rachel! It's gr8 to see that someone actually realizes that I am not posting these hurtful comments. God Bless you for that...:-) Your comment really made me feel better about all this garbage the "KarmamyLOve" has been posting as me. Have a gr day!! Smiling....
respect

London, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2012
Who was she? Have espect for the family, I will be praying for her family.
Rachel

London, KY

#11 Jun 17, 2012
She was Jim Herald's wife from Ladder Br.
Rachel

London, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2012
karmamylove wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Rachel! It's gr8 to see that someone actually realizes that I am not posting these hurtful comments. God Bless you for that...:-) Your comment really made me feel better about all this garbage the "KarmamyLOve" has been posting as me. Have a gr day!! Smiling....
No problem! I noticed within the first post it wasn't you!
Rachel

London, KY

#14 Jun 17, 2012
good news wrote:
so in other words, some oId greyhaired worthIess JUNKlE BlTCH DlED "in her sIeep" after consuming a massive quantity of meth.
heII, that's something worth ceIebrating. hiIIbiIIies kiIIing themseIves through drug use = WlNNlNG.
hope the oId lNBRED sIut suffered and DlED sIowIy in pain.
Actually, she was a good person. She didn't do drugs or even drink alcohol. I hope one day, as you're sitting by the bedside of a family member you love watching them suffer, your mind races back to all the horrible things you've said about ppl on topix. You have to be one of the most cruel ppl I've ever seen post on here. May you die a miserable death.

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#16 Jun 17, 2012
good news wrote:
so in other words, some oId greyhaired worthIess JUNKlE BlTCH DlED "in her sIeep" after consuming a massive quantity of meth.
heII, that's something worth ceIebrating. hiIIbiIIies kiIIing themseIves through drug use = WlNNlNG.
hope the oId lNBRED sIut suffered and DlED sIowIy in pain.
That's a cruel & dispicable thing to say. When this happens in YOUR family I hope ppl have more respect & compassion than you have shown them....shame on you!!!
give it up

Germany

#18 Jun 17, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, she was a good person. She didn't do drugs or even drink alcohol. I hope one day, as you're sitting by the bedside of a family member you love watching them suffer, your mind races back to all the horrible things you've said about ppl on topix. You have to be one of the most cruel ppl I've ever seen post on here. May you die a miserable death.
WlSHlNG peopIe DlE - not very CHRlSTlAN of Y0U. SN0RT AN0THER 0xcodone, BlTCH. Y0U'LL be aIright.
give it up

Germany

#19 Jun 17, 2012
karmamylove wrote:
<quoted text>That's a cruel & dispicable thing to say. When this happens in YOUR family I hope ppl have more respect & compassion than you have shown them....shame on you!!!
First Y0U say Y0U "didn't Iike 'er very much"...now Y0U THlNK ANY0NE takes it seriousIy Y0U trying to defend a piII sIut 0'D.'ing? NlCE TRY, BlTCH.
Rachel

London, KY

#20 Jun 17, 2012
give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
WlSHlNG peopIe DlE - not very CHRlSTlAN of Y0U. SN0RT AN0THER 0xcodone, BlTCH. Y0U'LL be aIright.
I never said I was a Christian. I never said I wished you die, but when you do, I hope it's a slow, painful, miserable death then I hope Satan sticks his flaming pen-is up your azz! Oh, and I don't do oxys. I've never been into pills or booze, but by your posts, I can tell you overendulge in anything that warps the brain!

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#21 Jun 17, 2012
give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
First Y0U say Y0U "didn't Iike 'er very much"...now Y0U THlNK ANY0NE takes it seriousIy Y0U trying to defend a piII sIut 0'D.'ing? NlCE TRY, BlTCH.
OK once again for the moron who can't comprehend: I AM NOT karmamyLOve!! I did not not post those comments. Are you that stupid or can't you read English there "Germany"? I think any DEATH is tragic regardless of WHO, WHAT, WHEN OR WHY. I also now believe that YOU are a complete COWARD. Hiding your location (we know you aren't in Germany) just to spew your venom. My first guess is that 90% of families in SE KY have or had a pill-addicted loved one. Sadly we have a nephew who is addicted. Dying for any reason is awful but to die because of an addiction is preventable & all the more tragic. BTW a "bitch" is a female dog. Dogs don't type. Therefore your ignorance has been displayed. ROTF LMAO at you!!!
animal lover

United States

#23 Jun 17, 2012
i can not believe so many ppl cant notice especially on threads that the real karma and the other are not the same and see right threw it and i dont know any of them but as an outsider looking it i think its katie but thats just my opinion..well not actually her but someone helping her because we all know katie couldnt type sht with a mouth full
Hummm

London, KY

#24 Jun 17, 2012
animal lover wrote:
i can not believe so many ppl cant notice especially on threads that the real karma and the other are not the same and see right threw it and i dont know any of them but as an outsider looking it i think its katie but thats just my opinion..well not actually her but someone helping her because we all know katie couldnt type sht with a mouth full
i agree
leftover

Somerset, KY

#26 Jun 17, 2012
lol the bith darla s got it probley now she been running round there,, next pills please..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Sharon 7,457
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min LOL in a suit 131,127
trick or treat? 18 min need to know 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Nutz 155,584
Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... 21 min THE REASON 451
James River Coal Closed? 1 hr CallMeCrazy 143
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,297
Perry Circuit Judge Election 3 hr IndependentVoters 124
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard Jobs

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]