Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Oct 12, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Heard about this

Versailles, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2013
So what about all of the new information that was on the news? What do you guys think about this? First, Denny Ray Noble knew of Damian's behavior at the jail..that's no surprise just surprised he admitted it. Why didn't he do anything since he is on the board? Tim Kilburn knew of this behavior and did nothing! Larry Trent's life could have been spared if the nurse would have checked on him? She didn't because she was told not?? Where was Tim? Don't he come to work around 8am?

Denny did nothing because he is good friends with Damian and his family...how do you think he came up with $75,000?? Where is our jailer that was elected?? She has said nothing!!!

All of these people need to be investigated and charged with an accomplice to murder! The jail needs ALL new people and Denny Ray should be in just as much troulbe....this is RIDICULOUS!!!!
shame

Lockport, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2013
If the medical staff say the nurse could have saved his life why wasn't the nurse charged with not helping? If the medical personnel, I heard pcaa emt, is not being truthful or giving a professional opinion but rather a personal opinion, why does Denny Ray not fire him? Does anyone know which medical staff blamed the nurse?
b s ometer

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Of the 48 cameras, only 1 (one) was working and it was partially blocked!!
No Doubt

Sheridan, AR

#4 Sep 27, 2013
The need a COMPLETE employee make over at the jail starting with the the people who were in charge. There is not one person working there that didn't know this was going on!
James

London, KY

#5 Sep 27, 2013
If you ask me, the jail has some real maintaince issues!. All involved in it should be fired!!!. We need all new people there, trained people. The folks there now aren't doing their jobs there.
Right

Versailles, KY

#6 Sep 27, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
The need a COMPLETE employee make over at the jail starting with the the people who were in charge. There is not one person working there that didn't know this was going on!
Everyone knew this was going on! Obviously our judge executive too!! All of these people need to be charged, investigated and placed in jail.
Sammy

London, KY

#7 Sep 27, 2013
I agree with you there James!. The people at the jail conducted themselves unprofessionally. All the cameras at the jail were not working and they don't keep their Tasers fully charged. They all should be fired and professionals hired. Professional people will be more careful, follow procedure and will not make mistakes like were made.
Sammy

London, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2013
Also, Larry Trent's death at that jail is not the omly death that's occurred there!. Those should be investigated also.
Right on

Fort Lupton, CO

#9 Sep 27, 2013
Sammy wrote:
I agree with you there James!. The people at the jail conducted themselves unprofessionally. All the cameras at the jail were not working and they don't keep their Tasers fully charged. They all should be fired and professionals hired. Professional people will be more careful, follow procedure and will not make mistakes like were made.
Yea the tasers are another thing that don't add up. Kilburn said the guards had been goofing around with them, like a toy. That's a delusional deduction in my book! The charge was low because they used it on Trent.
Beaks

London, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2013
Those guards were probably mad because they could not bilk Larry Trent's family out of aney money!
in the know

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2013
First off Damon's parents cashed in every thing they could and borrowed from friends and family. that is just the facts, nothing illegal went on with his bond being posted. That said this is a horrid story that cast a further bad image on Eastern Ky, I am sure justice will be done, and those responsible will be held accountable, every one of them, elected officials and jail employees, being in the medical field myself I can tell you....if I had been that nurse, I would have checked on the prisoner regardless of what 2 jail employees told be even though they were reported to be supervisors, her RN licenses was on the line and is dangling out there right now, I not sure how she can explain this obvious neglect to the Board of Nursing but pretty sure she will have to. But from what was reported or rumored, I do not think she had the ability to save Mr. Trent with the extent of injuries he was reported to have received.
James

London, KY

#12 Sep 27, 2013
Larry Trent did come out of his cell swinging punches but it could have been Handled a more Professional way then it went down! Still Hickman and Howell have in in Corrections for a number of years the training they had should have came in to play here!not trying be like street fighters and kill a man!
humanity

Fort Lupton, CO

#13 Sep 27, 2013
in the know wrote:
First off Damon's parents cashed in every thing they could and borrowed from friends and family. that is just the facts, nothing illegal went on with his bond being posted. That said this is a horrid story that cast a further bad image on Eastern Ky, I am sure justice will be done, and those responsible will be held accountable, every one of them, elected officials and jail employees, being in the medical field myself I can tell you....if I had been that nurse, I would have checked on the prisoner regardless of what 2 jail employees told be even though they were reported to be supervisors, her RN licenses was on the line and is dangling out there right now, I not sure how she can explain this obvious neglect to the Board of Nursing but pretty sure she will have to. But from what was reported or rumored, I do not think she had the ability to save Mr. Trent with the extent of injuries he was reported to have received.
The nurse knew full well Hickman and Howell were bullies, with them saying Trent was alright and no need for her to check on him should have sent alarms off in her head to do the opposite, run like a gazelle to go see for herself! She should be very afraid for her job, and probably a lawsuit.
Beaks

London, KY

#14 Sep 27, 2013
The cameras at that jail, why wasn't they working?. We're they deliberately in disrepair to try to cover up the doings on there?!
respect yourself

Bloomington, IN

#15 Sep 27, 2013
This, just another chapter in the never ending saga of Life in Perry County.
LPN

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2013
The nurse over there now comes in when she wants and leaves when she wants, why can't they hire a few REAL full time nurses who knows what their doing and can be at the jail at all times and maybe a few on call.. How many people have died there bc no nurse was around to help?? Hmmmm
Beams

London, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2013
The Guards there sure ain't going to help you. I can tell you that right now!!!
oh really

Hazard, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2013
in the know wrote:
First off Damon's parents cashed in every thing they could and borrowed from friends and family. that is just the facts, nothing illegal went on with his bond being posted. That said this is a horrid story that cast a further bad image on Eastern Ky, I am sure justice will be done, and those responsible will be held accountable, every one of them, elected officials and jail employees, being in the medical field myself I can tell you....if I had been that nurse, I would have checked on the prisoner regardless of what 2 jail employees told be even though they were reported to be supervisors, her RN licenses was on the line and is dangling out there right now, I not sure how she can explain this obvious neglect to the Board of Nursing but pretty sure she will have to. But from what was reported or rumored, I do not think she had the ability to save Mr. Trent with the extent of injuries he was reported to have received.
So, is one of damons parents named david duff? Because thats who bonded him out. Delete this one, like the last and there will be 10 in its place. My opinion is, between the jail emergancy minutes, and the interveiw tim kilburn gave, it looks like the finger pointing has just began between denny eay and tim kilburn. It seems like those two are feeling the walls close in. As for donkey lips damon, the more the media cover tim and dennys sqwabbling, the deeper the hole gets for you. Its looking like your going to have plenty of time to rest your neck- ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaahahahahaha hah. A small slice of justice, but not near what you deserve for what you did to that man or many others.
detective

London, KY

#19 Sep 28, 2013
shame wrote:
If the medical staff say the nurse could have saved his life why wasn't the nurse charged with not helping? If the medical personnel, I heard pcaa emt, is not being truthful or giving a professional opinion but rather a personal opinion, why does Denny Ray not fire him? Does anyone know which medical staff blamed the nurse?
Doesn't the lady Wanda or something who is really good freinds with Denny ray run the PCAA ?? Funny that she would be allowing her employees to step on the nurse's toes, Maybe they feel blamimg the nurse takes some of the blame off Denny Ray since he knew of Damien Hickmans behavior
detective

London, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2013
Rest your neck Damien ! I bet that old Howell guy is enjoying his jail time as buddy Damien is out, i bet Howell will tell story on Damien,
So who really bailed Damien out ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arh nurse 4 min Doc 3
Republican candidate for perry county Judge 4 min Phill up 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 25 min banana split 1,250
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,106
Is Amtrak coming to Hazard? 3 hr Stevie 1
What's going on in Brownsfork? (May '11) 3 hr Stevie 18
What is going in the old Mc Donald's building? 3 hr Try again 31
Blue Diamond Wed Best of Luck 103
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••