Next Last
larry

Sheridan, AR

#1 Jul 30, 2012
to F**K.
JUST A LIL INFO

London, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2012
every woman is combs is nasty, and would rather have a pill in her nose a needle in her arm then food for her kids
WRONG

Sheridan, AR

#3 Jul 31, 2012
JUST A LIL INFO wrote:
every woman is combs is nasty, and would rather have a pill in her nose a needle in her arm then food for her kids
Not EVERY woman.
Josh

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Angela turner
No thanks

London, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2012
No thanks!!! I have seen them hanging around the post office waiting on some desparate person to pick them up, and yes, the person would have to be desparate.
hear that

Hazard, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2012
No thanks wrote:
No thanks!!! I have seen them hanging around the post office waiting on some desparate person to pick them up, and yes, the person would have to be desparate.
yel ur right there i know ever one that does hang out there and i know one or two of them does have H.I.V. for a fact..
vicky

London, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2012
those women that stand down there,is not from COMBS..NAME ONE WOMEN FROM COMBS THATS A WHORE..i meanone really born and raised i bet you cant name but a couple and combs is a big place.if there whores in combs its becase use combs girls want get out there and sale it why do you think they come down here from town and everywhere else.im a girl from combs and they make me sick so dont think im defending them just saying if you knew everyone from combs you would think that.but im glad everyone thinks its a bad place..dont hurt my feeling none..dont want anymore nabors.
Love

London, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2012
vicky wrote:
those women that stand down there,is not from COMBS..NAME ONE WOMEN FROM COMBS THATS A WHORE..i meanone really born and raised i bet you cant name but a couple and combs is a big place.if there whores in combs its becase use combs girls want get out there and sale it why do you think they come down here from town and everywhere else.im a girl from combs and they make me sick so dont think im defending them just saying if you knew everyone from combs you would think that.but im glad everyone thinks its a bad place..dont hurt my feeling none..dont want anymore nabors.
What is a nabor? Amy Gayhart is from combs and she is a hoe so there is your one name Vicky. Still would like to know what in the wide wide world of sports is a nabor.
Nope

London, KY

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Amy is not from Combs. She's from lost creek. She migrated.
wrong and right

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Nope wrote:
Amy is not from Combs. She's from lost creek. She migrated.
Amy's mother was from combs,her fathers from lost creek.
Nope

London, KY

#11 Aug 2, 2012
True, but Amy was neither born or raised in Combs. If you want to get technical, Combs city limits ends at the blue bridge, then it turns into old hwy 80. If the crack heads didn't steal the sign, it would still be there! lol!
who cares

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2012
It doesnt matter where any of them are from.Its where their at and their hanging out in combs.
Nope

London, KY

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Yea it does! They need to go sling dope and sell flitter in their own neighborhoods!
who cares

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2012
I meant i was agreeing with u
Seriously

Alexandria, VA

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Lmao!! That's like asking do want to be shot or stabbed....I don't want any women from combs.. please...none...lmao!
OMG

Sheridan, AR

#16 Aug 4, 2012
WHO IS THIS?R U DUM?AMY DONT STAND ON THE ROADSIDE,I'LL TELL U ONE THING I'D RATHER SALE PUSS THAN BE ONE,TELL UR NAME NEXT TIME
Amy Gathart From Combs

Sheridan, AR

#17 Aug 4, 2012
U ppl r pathetic. As for the hoes who stand in combs are someones mother, sister,daughter. Ur all so pathetic. And further more those girls down there do a harder days work then any of you f**ks who sit on here gossiping.The world wouldnt have these problems if ppl werent such pussies hat they talk on topix. I live in combs and im not hard to find hell call and ill make sure its a day im at the postoffice selling it. Lmao im doing good paying all my bills and its not from selling my ass. But for those of u who know so well i lived with my grandmother until i was 16 then moved to peach street in combs. So glad yall care enough to try to get it right.:)
amy amy amy

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Honey u need to get it right.U said those girls are someones daughter,mother,or sister,but then u called them hoes urself.And no,u aint been seen selling ur ass at the post office.Actually u must be doing ok because ur not seen too much.Thats good.I hope u have changed because I know ur mother wouldve wanted that.I wish u the best of luck.If u would just quit licking flitter all the time u would be ok,lol.But seriously,congradulations on improving.
Amy Gayhart

Sheridan, AR

#19 Aug 4, 2012
They are hoes, they know their hoes, and will tell ur their whores but i myself try to buy them a pop from time to time and ask if they want something to eat. As for the postoffice total joke cause all i go their for is my mail. It kills me how ppl talk when theyve never even had a chance to talk to these girls. I feel sorry for them and it bothers me cause i try to talk to them bout changing. My mom was proud of me no matter what i did but it would hurt her to hear the things ppl say about me when they dont know the real me cause ive always been on drugs.
Amy Gayhart

Sheridan, AR

#20 Aug 4, 2012
And oh yeah i only eat pu**y in jail.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred's out of jail watch your kids 5 min Sick 3
dr ace chaney (Sep '13) 6 min Sarah 30
Perry Circuit Judge Election 15 min Goodbye hazard elite 439
Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... 43 min leaving lexus 612
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min ChromiuMan 131,396
Taxes Election and *PDC*. 57 min Wacky Lackey 2
Taxes will go up!!!!8 Thanks, to *PdC*.... 59 min Wacky Lackey 10
Teco Coal 14 hr New Age Miner 57
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]