Idiots on crawford mountain

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Olebill

Sheridan, AR

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Can someone please explain this to me...

Why in God's name do people go up crawford and turn left? especially during rush hour. All you're doing is stopping up traffic for the 5 10 minutes it takes you to pull out? even if you drove up and got to pull out without waiting, guess what? you're not getting to where your going any faster. it takes exactly the same amount of time to drive the long way and take the exit.

so honestly WHY?
ohx

London, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2012
it isn't against they law so deal with it.
Olebill

Sheridan, AR

#3 Feb 14, 2012
thank you for your truly relevant comment...
Horehound

Hazard, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2012
Why in God's name do people get on topix and rant about someone who has hurt their poor little feelings. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt, but I promise, it'll get better.
Fyou

London, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2012
It takes a real retard to turn left there. If you have ever done that then you deserve to be assraped by a hot poker. Oh, and i hope you do it again and get t-boned by a semi.
Sara

Sheridan, AR

#7 Feb 14, 2012
Wow, i love it when people use topix for the purpose it was supposedly created for, discussing local news and things that affect our local community, and then as soon as a thread like that is made, it gets bombarded by a bunch of special ed kids. everyone knows the only people who turn left at the top of that hill are idiots, pillheads and high school kids who think it gets them to their job at food city faster.
experience

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2012
A week or so ago, I was on my way to work. There was a woman in front of me as we went up Crawford Mountain. On the first large curve, she basically stopped, then finally decided to go on. We got around that curve and she's faced with the next one. Of course she did the same thing, with traffic trying to go up the mountain. We get to 15, first she starts to turn right, then changed her mind, pulling to the left, but taking up both lanes. I couldn't get around her to turn right. I know we sat there for 15 minutes, before she finally turned left, allowing those behind her to move. Maybe the County should consider a no left turn there. It might save a life somewhere along the line.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 14, 2012
I will make it a point to turn left there every day.
Fyou

Manchester, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2012
__WTF_ wrote:
I will make it a point to turn left there every day.
I pray to hear you have died in a horrific car wreck soon.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 14, 2012
Fyou wrote:
<quoted text>I pray to hear you have died in a horrific car wreck soon.
Lmao. That's not very nice :(
Horehound

United States

#12 Feb 14, 2012
Olebill wrote:
Why in God's name do people go up crawford and turn left? especially during rush hour. All you're doing is stopping up traffic for the 5 10 minutes it takes you to pull out? even if you drove up and got to pull out without waiting, guess what? you're not getting to where your going any faster. it takes exactly the same amount of time to drive the long way and take the exit.
so honestly WHY?
Question: do you live on Crawford mountain?

If not, then why would you go up it if you know for a fact that it takes the same amount of time as if you went the other way?
Horehound

United States

#13 Feb 14, 2012
Sara wrote:
Wow, i love it when people use topix for the purpose it was supposedly created for, discussing local news and things that affect our local community, and then as soon as a thread like that is made, it gets bombarded by a bunch of special ed kids. everyone knows the only people who turn left at the top of that hill are idiots, pillheads and high school kids who think it gets them to their job at food city faster.
for your information sara, I turn left there quite often to get to the bp at the top of the hill. I've never once had to wait for a long period of time, and never once been hit there. But what do you know, you're a woman, and everyone knows that women can't drive.
no left turn

London, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2012
A lot of road rage going on up in here.....
Emt22

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2012
I've worked as an emt in hazard for quite a few years, and I can say from first hand experience that intersection is one of if not the most dangerous intersections in Perry county. The high amount of inexperienced high school drivers that drive it and the high volume of vehicles that use 15 make it a recipe for disaster. I can remember a few years back it seemed everytime we would get called out for a wreck it was right there or the bonnyman typo intersection. They fixed that one and made it no left turns I think it's time they did the same with Crawford.
Friend

Somerset, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2012
Finaly Emt22 Someone with SENSE. Thank You
FUCKlNG HystericaI

Lancaster, WI

#17 Feb 15, 2012
Olebill wrote:
so honestly WHY?
Just T0 WATCH Y0U sniveI Iike a IittIe BlTCH TiI Y0U SL0WLY G0 lNSANE and put a buIIet THR0UGH Y0UR skuII. And, judging from Y0UR P0ST, l onIy have AB0UT 5 MlNUTES T0 WAlT F0R Y0UR BRAlNS ta spray 0UT in a 9mm pistoI expIosion. Y0U mad bro?

Location hidden

#18 Feb 15, 2012
If I were from a place called Gays Creek, I would surely move lol.
FUCKlNG HystericaI

Lancaster, WI

#19 Feb 15, 2012
__WTF_ wrote:
If I were from a place called Gays Creek, I would surely move lol.
Heii N0, B0Y. Perfect ADVERTlSEMENT. N0W Iube that sweet azz and sIide lT D0WN 0n THlS C0CK. RlDE lT, BlTCH.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 15, 2012
FUCKlNG HystericaI wrote:
<quoted text>Heii N0, B0Y. Perfect ADVERTlSEMENT. N0W Iube that sweet azz and sIide lT D0WN 0n THlS C0CK. RlDE lT, BlTCH.
Way too qu33r for me.
Sara

Sheridan, AR

#22 Feb 15, 2012
Horehound wrote:
<quoted text>
for your information sara, I turn left there quite often to get to the bp at the top of the hill. I've never once had to wait for a long period of time, and never once been hit there. But what do you know, you're a woman, and everyone knows that women can't drive.
Anyone who thinks the best way to get to the BP at the top of the hill is to go up a lil tiny curvy road, wait at the top and hope the people in line waiting on the red light make a hole for them to drive across two lanes of traffic and make a blind merge into oncoming traffic... and then come to a dead stop in the middle of a 4 lane highway and wait to cross back over two lanes to pull into a gas station.

but i'm a woman what would i know, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 131,861
coal mining layoffs 42 min Info 33
Billy and tammy turner 1 hr Trudy 2
whos the biggest rat in hazard (May '12) 1 hr Freddy from the bar 29
ARH Hippa rule 1 hr six o 1
wally 1 hr tracking post 13 4
craig feltner 1 hr 4ever trailer trash 64
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 11 hr seriously 24
Burts auto parts 17 hr Sleeping angel 20
Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hazard People Search