'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#45219 Aug 10, 2012
Nice one.......first it tells me page cannot be displayed, then it double posts me.

What the?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45220 Aug 10, 2012
Bob Seger - Turn the Page
&fe ature=related
frank

Oakland, CA

#45221 Aug 10, 2012
Frank is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the simple questions then Frank? You could have proven you’re lies by simply doing that! We will forget + or-(b) multiplied by the square root of (b) squared multiplied by (A)(C) divided by (A)(B)! What does LASER mean frank? I will wait % minutes and give you the answer if you cant! then I might make you a basket! If kids can answer, it's simple for you! Let us all hear your answer, you've had plenty of time to look it up! LASER, Frank?
Hey Mr. wheedle Engineer here is a piece of engineering for you
http://www.fastcodesign.com/1670372/an-ingeni...
Hello

Greenup, KY

#45222 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
New Democrat ad now charges GOP with this
Amid the controversy over a Democratic super PAC ad featuring a man whose wife died of cancer years after Mitt Romney’s old firm Bain Capital was involved in his company, is another charge by Democrats against the GOP.
However..........
Romney moved out of leadership at Bain Capital in 1999, and the steel plant closed in 2001. But while Soptic lost his health insurance, his wife was still working and had hers. She lost her job and insurance in 2003. Her illness and cancer were discovered in 2006, when Romney was ending his fourth year as governor of Massachusetts.”
The Romney campaign said it wanted Americans “to know about this discredited, dishonest, despicable attack by President Obama’s allies designed to divert attention from his failed economic record.”
The bottom line?
They're saying Romney was responsible for someone's death, 7 years later. Lies and more lies by the Democratic party. Pathetic jerks, will do anything; lie, cheat or steal to keep their jobs.
None of that shit about the loosing the job making it harder for her either,She if nothing else would have been put directly on SSD,I'm pretty sure..

And there's no co-pay on medi-caid coventry care whatever it is..
Hello

Greenup, KY

#45223 Aug 10, 2012
I can't watch videos anymore,I'm getting ready to throw this thing in Crippled Creek,LOL!!!
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45224 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
I can't watch videos anymore,I'm getting ready to throw this thing in Crippled Creek,LOL!!!
Hello are you haveing problems with vidios on your pc? I am! Can't see anything but black screen?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45225 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
How old is it Hey?
You may just need to delete some stuff and do a clean up!
Jay

Paris, TN

#45226 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that shit about the loosing the job making it harder for her either,She if nothing else would have been put directly on SSD,I'm pretty sure..
And there's no co-pay on medi-caid coventry care whatever it is..
~~~~~~~~~

You're right, I never thought of that, but most likely if they had applied for SSD....disability, she would have been able to get Medicaid. Sadly, someone working in billing at the hospital told me that women and children can get Medicaid a lot faster than men. In other words, women and children first. And babies, of course, are always covered.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45227 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
Nice one.......first it tells me page cannot be displayed, then it double posts me.
What the?
Just had to "clean" mine up Jay....huuuummmmmm
Jay

Paris, TN

#45228 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:

We use to have a pond in back of our house. More than once I threatened to throw my computer in the drink.

Maybe you just need an update on Windows Media or Real Player?
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45229 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is it Hey?
You may just need to delete some stuff and do a clean up!
Mine is an ASUS (not acer)1 and 1/2 years old, can't wacth a vidio of anything? uninstalled and re-installed Google Chrome and adobe flash player? got the latest version of both! Happened just after installing AVG security??? Had it removed and refunded today, still no change!
Hello

Greenup, KY

#45230 Aug 10, 2012
Yea this thing is slow as molasses,LOL!!!
Hello

Greenup, KY

#45231 Aug 10, 2012
I made the mistake of hitting F-11,LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45232 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~
You're right, I never thought of that, but most likely if they had applied for SSD....disability, she would have been able to get Medicaid. Sadly, someone working in billing at the hospital told me that women and children can get Medicaid a lot faster than men. In other words, women and children first. And babies, of course, are always covered.
Yes, and I've heard some talking about a "spin-down" card....
Looked it up...
----------

How does spindown medicaid work exactly?
My cousins fiance is on SSI, he is on Medicaid.

They got a letter in the mail today saying he was on spindown medicaid and that he had to pay 934/mo to qualify for medicaid.

He only draws 1100 a month. He can not be left alone to take care of himself, she is his primary care taker. H

ow in the world are they supposed to pay rent? power?

Is there any help for them? They live in GA. All help is appreciated!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Medicaid Spend-down

What is a Medicaid spend-down?
http://www.kyjustice.org/node/1216

Spend down card
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/harlan-ky/T52...

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/medicade(ohio)
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Medicare-Medicaid-...
==========

Hope this can help :)
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45233 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
NORTON free trial might clean it up some? Dont recomend AVG as their free trial was about to expire and I paid for a year, mine got worse?
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45234 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
What does that do?
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45235 Aug 10, 2012
F-11 I ment
Hello

Greenup, KY

#45236 Aug 10, 2012
HP Compaq--About 2yrs. old..

Maybe Frankie can talk to it??LOL..
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45237 Aug 10, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is an ASUS (not acer)1 and 1/2 years old, can't wacth a vidio of anything? uninstalled and re-installed Google Chrome and adobe flash player? got the latest version of both! Happened just after installing AVG security??? Had it removed and refunded today, still no change!
Don't ever pay for any of it.
There's sooo much good out there that's FREE!!!

First off do you use....never mind don't tell me what you use, you'll be telling the whole world.

CCleaner.
Malwarebytes
MicroSoftSecurityEssentials
McAfee
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45238 Aug 10, 2012
Plus turn on what's on your pc to start with in your Control Panel, in the Security Center.
Don't forget your Firewalls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the new mayor of hazard 43 min Tax payer 9
Brandy Napier 47 min Shocked 1
what are u gonna do now?? 54 min brokeasajokehere 20
Doug And Dena 1 hr LOL 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 131,958
Samantha Gross, perfect last name 1 hr LOL 4
TECO Coal ticking down 1 hr Miners and truckers 27
Beware Nation of Islam 2 hr Bonjour 35
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 22 hr Most likely 37
Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports11:58 AM
Panthers add Frank Alexander to 53-man roster
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Another strong December has Panthers on playoff doorstep - NBC Sports