'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
41,081 - 41,100 of 146,127 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa A L! You're on a roll today!!!
You go girl! Sockitto'um..........
8D -!!!
Judy Carne - Sock It To Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Can't "find" the one I'm thinking about....
Remember the old Laugh-In shows?
freaky fwankie

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno what do you think Forrest, critical thinking is not exactly Kentucky’s strong suit? Hooch, on the other hand, now you’re talkin’!
You freaks in California only wish you were as smart as Gump. Go somewhere and do what you do best...beg for change or cry about some imaginary injustice against you. Has your town filed for bankruptcy yet, fwankie? Yay Obama, huh, smart guy? You are such a joke.
Hello

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

No a Joke has one up on Frank,It's funny!!!LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Judy Carne - Sock It To Me
Can't "find" the one I'm thinking about....
Remember the old Laugh-In shows?
You are probably too young for those :)

"Even The Losers" - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
To The President:
You are (re-seeking) the most powerful job in the world, more powerful than any business, the ability to order use of nuclear weapons, make decisions that impact not only the economy of the USA but the World. Because your are running (again) for President you are responsible to the CITIZENS of the United States of America, we are your investor, and employer. You should provide an information about yourself that WE decide is important to our decision to make you President of this country!
Your continued refusal to release your (records) indicates there is something you don't want us to see. We the people will be the judge, release your (records).
. Be open and honest with us! Do you even know what that means?
Is there an echo in here?
Hello

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Love me some Tom Petty..
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>

Ya there is. There's also two sides to the story you wrote. You just didn't like my side of your story.
Hello

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
No Frankie,You're still feeling the effects from the earthquake you caused the other day..

That wasn't very nice!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

New Democrat ad now charges GOP with this

Amid the controversy over a Democratic super PAC ad featuring a man whose wife died of cancer years after Mitt Romney’s old firm Bain Capital was involved in his company, is another charge by Democrats against the GOP.

However..........

Romney moved out of leadership at Bain Capital in 1999, and the steel plant closed in 2001. But while Soptic lost his health insurance, his wife was still working and had hers. She lost her job and insurance in 2003. Her illness and cancer were discovered in 2006, when Romney was ending his fourth year as governor of Massachusetts.”

The Romney campaign said it wanted Americans “to know about this discredited, dishonest, despicable attack by President Obama’s allies designed to divert attention from his failed economic record.”

The bottom line?

They're saying Romney was responsible for someone's death, 7 years later. Lies and more lies by the Democratic party. Pathetic jerks, will do anything; lie, cheat or steal to keep their jobs.
Hello

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Tom Petty and John Cougar Mellencamp in the early 80's
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Nice one.......first it tells me page cannot be displayed, then it double posts me.

What the?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Bob Seger - Turn the Page
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Frank is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the simple questions then Frank? You could have proven you’re lies by simply doing that! We will forget + or-(b) multiplied by the square root of (b) squared multiplied by (A)(C) divided by (A)(B)! What does LASER mean frank? I will wait % minutes and give you the answer if you cant! then I might make you a basket! If kids can answer, it's simple for you! Let us all hear your answer, you've had plenty of time to look it up! LASER, Frank?
Hey Mr. wheedle Engineer here is a piece of engineering for you
http://www.fastcodesign.com/1670372/an-ingeni...
Hello

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Jay wrote:
New Democrat ad now charges GOP with this
Amid the controversy over a Democratic super PAC ad featuring a man whose wife died of cancer years after Mitt Romney’s old firm Bain Capital was involved in his company, is another charge by Democrats against the GOP.
However..........
Romney moved out of leadership at Bain Capital in 1999, and the steel plant closed in 2001. But while Soptic lost his health insurance, his wife was still working and had hers. She lost her job and insurance in 2003. Her illness and cancer were discovered in 2006, when Romney was ending his fourth year as governor of Massachusetts.”
The Romney campaign said it wanted Americans “to know about this discredited, dishonest, despicable attack by President Obama’s allies designed to divert attention from his failed economic record.”
The bottom line?
They're saying Romney was responsible for someone's death, 7 years later. Lies and more lies by the Democratic party. Pathetic jerks, will do anything; lie, cheat or steal to keep their jobs.
None of that shit about the loosing the job making it harder for her either,She if nothing else would have been put directly on SSD,I'm pretty sure..

And there's no co-pay on medi-caid coventry care whatever it is..
Hello

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I can't watch videos anymore,I'm getting ready to throw this thing in Crippled Creek,LOL!!!
Homeland Insecurity

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Hello wrote:
I can't watch videos anymore,I'm getting ready to throw this thing in Crippled Creek,LOL!!!
Hello are you haveing problems with vidios on your pc? I am! Can't see anything but black screen?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Hello wrote:
How old is it Hey?
You may just need to delete some stuff and do a clean up!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that shit about the loosing the job making it harder for her either,She if nothing else would have been put directly on SSD,I'm pretty sure..
And there's no co-pay on medi-caid coventry care whatever it is..
~~~~~~~~~

You're right, I never thought of that, but most likely if they had applied for SSD....disability, she would have been able to get Medicaid. Sadly, someone working in billing at the hospital told me that women and children can get Medicaid a lot faster than men. In other words, women and children first. And babies, of course, are always covered.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Jay wrote:
Nice one.......first it tells me page cannot be displayed, then it double posts me.
What the?
Just had to "clean" mine up Jay....huuuummmmmm
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Hello wrote:

We use to have a pond in back of our house. More than once I threatened to throw my computer in the drink.

Maybe you just need an update on Windows Media or Real Player?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone Tavern/Steakhouse!! 31 min crazy 19
BRIT MILAH the most disgusting TRUE thing you w... 33 min you need to know 4
Sasquatch sighting. 42 min okay 29
UFO sighting on Big Creek (Dec '11) 45 min okay 7
UFO in Hazard (Mar '11) 48 min okay 69
To the Arab in the red Mercedes 51 min Chris 82
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min ChromiuMan 128,574
Shocking new revelations Wanda Campbell 5 hr becky 19
Who will be new principal at Hazard Middle School 7 hr question 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hazard People Search