Comments
81 - 100 of 272 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2013
mr right

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Sep 19, 2012
 
hillbilly wrote:
LOL I agree with u highway. I could care less who comes to hazard especially a bunch of wana bees. Wrapped up in a sheet LOL ooohhh there so bad LOL fuck the kkk they better learn how to get our the holler a whole lot quicker than they came in
You are a poor excuse for a hillbilly. You should be Yankee Billy.
Buckwheat

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Strange world! Where is John Wayne when we really neeed him. Just way too many perverts
Stacey

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Sep 19, 2012
 
mr right wrote:
First of all I'm against gays. What are. You going to do if a gay cop pulls u over and wants to take it out in trade. Who wants to go in a restaurant and see two men hugging and kissing. And the same goes
On with mixed couple's if God had mentioned for us to mix breeds we would have been born that way.
You sound like a homophobic bigot. Maybe you're secretly gay. How can you even mention GOD in the same on which you spew hate. GOD is love. Don't you ever read the BIBLE?
Stacey

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Sep 19, 2012
 
ow can you even mention GOD in the same *comment *in which you spew hate, I meant... GOD is love.
Stacey

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Sep 19, 2012
 
*How can you even mention GOD in the same *comment *in which you spew hate, I meant... GOD is love.
Not A Christian Group

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

I heard that the KKK hates blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, Jews, Multi-racial people, Catholics, Mormons, Agnostics, Atheists, Gays, Bisexuals, Democrats, Liberals, Moderates, Women in offices, Women who have had abortions, Women who marry a man of another race... Just humans in general, it seems. Not very Christian-like / Christ-like.
mr right

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Not A Christian Group wrote:
I heard that the KKK hates blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, Jews, Multi-racial people, Catholics, Mormons, Agnostics, Atheists, Gays, Bisexuals, Democrats, Liberals, Moderates, Women in offices, Women who have had abortions, Women who marry a man of another race... Just humans in general, it seems. Not very Christian-like / Christ-like.
You read that out of you're black history books or a black Bible
Chica_29

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not A Christian Group wrote:
I heard that the KKK hates blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, Jews, Multi-racial people, Catholics, Mormons, Agnostics, Atheists, Gays, Bisexuals, Democrats, Liberals, Moderates, Women in offices, Women who have had abortions, Women who marry a man of another race... Just humans in general, it seems. Not very Christian-like / Christ-like.
And anyone who isn't from the southern United States, conceived, born and raised ???
Chica_29

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Sep 20, 2012
 
mr right wrote:
<quoted text>You read that out of you're black history books or a black Bible
Huh ??? I have a Bible and it happens to have a black cover but any color of person can read it !!!:)
Obama Hater

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

What is the black Bible?I don't think your talking about the Holly Bible.You must be talking about,what the Muslim's like Obama reads.But I guess you already know Obama is not a Christian.I thought you had to be a Christian too be the President of the U.S.A..When you are sworn in you have to swear to God to serve and protect the people of the U.S..So I guess you can lie an become any thing you want to be.The people better vote this guy out and get a Christian back in office,Before he turns this country over to the Muslim's or China.Then we can sit right here at home and watch them burn our FLAG here on our own land.And be their little slave's.GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.. VOTE ROMNEY.
mr right

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a homophobic bigot. Maybe you're secretly gay. How can you even mention GOD in the same on which you spew hate. GOD is love. Don't you ever read the BIBLE?
No one said anything about God but you.I bet you're one of those Bible thumpers.drunk on Saturday nights and Christian on Sunday and I guess Martin Luther king was carrying a Bible when he marched
And burnt down buildings and looted. So just to let you know it also says in the Bible thou shale not judge and so you're judging. So miss high and might you're a sinner 2.
Dont Lie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Sep 21, 2012
 
mr right wrote:
<quoted text>No one said anything about God but you.I bet you're one of those Bible thumpers.drunk on Saturday nights and Christian on Sunday and I guess Martin Luther king was carrying a Bible when he marched
And burnt down buildings and looted. So just to let you know it also says in the Bible thou shale not judge and so you're judging. So miss high and might you're a sinner 2.
You're a liar. You did mention God in your comment that Stacey was replying to. You said quote "if God had mentioned for us to mix breeds we would have been born that way." Your words.
Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Sep 21, 2012
 
KKK needs to be run out of Hazard.
mr right

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Sep 21, 2012
 
Dont Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. You did mention God in your comment that Stacey was replying to. You said quote "if God had mentioned for us to mix breeds we would have been born that way." Your words.
So did I bad mouth him no I didn't. Your
damn one-sided people.and I don't believe in mixing races. So don't judge me they have just as much rights too believe in what they won't I hope the first cross they burn is in you're yard.
Dont Lie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

6

mr right wrote:
<quoted text>So did I bad mouth him no I didn't. Your
damn one-sided people.and I don't believe in mixing races. So don't judge me they have just as much rights too believe in what they won't I hope the first cross they burn is in you're yard.
What? I wasn't talking about race-mixing. I was pointing out that you did mention God in your comment that Stacey replied to. As for race-mixing, since you brought it up, most of the people I know in eastern Kentucky are mixed-race, and most of them are Caucasian and Native American. You probably have Native American in you too, whether you know it or not, but who cares? Race doesn't matter. What matters is our crappy economy, our country losing jobs, people getting laid off from their job, ect. That is stuff that really matters, not people's race. If more people in America cared about the important things that affects us all, we might actually start electing better politicians and figure out how to fix some of our country's problems so that our children and grandchildren won't have to deal with them later on.
Blonde-Haired Beauty

Evarts, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

Dont Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I wasn't talking about race-mixing. I was pointing out that you did mention God in your comment that Stacey replied to. As for race-mixing, since you brought it up, most of the people I know in eastern Kentucky are mixed-race, and most of them are Caucasian and Native American. You probably have Native American in you too, whether you know it or not, but who cares? Race doesn't matter. What matters is our crappy economy, our country losing jobs, people getting laid off from their job, ect. That is stuff that really matters, not people's race. If more people in America cared about the important things that affects us all, we might actually start electing better politicians and figure out how to fix some of our country's problems so that our children and grandchildren won't have to deal with them later on.
I agree 100%. Well said.
Coal Miner

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

Dont Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I wasn't talking about race-mixing. I was pointing out that you did mention God in your comment that Stacey replied to. As for race-mixing, since you brought it up, most of the people I know in eastern Kentucky are mixed-race, and most of them are Caucasian and Native American. You probably have Native American in you too, whether you know it or not, but who cares? Race doesn't matter. What matters is our crappy economy, our country losing jobs, people getting laid off from their job, ect. That is stuff that really matters, not people's race. If more people in America cared about the important things that affects us all, we might actually start electing better politicians and figure out how to fix some of our country's problems so that our children and grandchildren won't have to deal with them later on.
Ditto. Right on.
mr right

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Coal Miner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto. Right on.
You wouldn't know a coal mine if you was standing if front of one.
Coal Miner

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mr right wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know a coal mine if you was standing if front of one.
Grow some balls, troll, and post your real name if you're going to attempt to insult someone. I would bet that you would NEVER say sh!t to my face, keyboard coward. My tax dollars probably pay for your keyboard and the rest of your computer, as well as your food.
mr right

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Coal Miner wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow some balls, troll, and post your real name if you're going to attempt to insult someone. I would bet that you would NEVER say sh!t to my face, keyboard coward. My tax dollars probably pay for your keyboard and the rest of your computer, as well as your food.
Oh my goodness another text Rambo well Mister wants too be bad ass I don't see your real name on here. And I would say shit too your face. And no your tax money didn't pay for my key board. Or food but I'd say he did all of the above for you Mister drunken face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 128,900
Who is cheating at Sykes 6 min chocolatecovballs 8
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min buttielicky 146,767
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 12 min lol 1,025
dr hugh helm 25 min Kathy 13
Richie at PCC 28 min None 1
Clear Fork Road 29 min Hauling 37
How To Help Improve Perry County 2 hr Nicole 53
BRIT MILAH the most disgusting TRUE thing you w... 2 hr sisterfer 37
Shocking new revelations Wanda Campbell 2 hr Fred 27
Help !!! Perry county mother of 4 still missing. 7 hr Ashley 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••