Bernie

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Anybody know a lawyer in the Hazard area who is worth getting to help me get my Social Securiy?
babyjade

Hazard, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2011
Not in Hazard but try Randy Campbell in Hindman...
amber

Okolona, AR

#3 Mar 23, 2011
eric c conn has never lost a case
FunnyStuff

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2011
Because he wan't take a case that he has a chance of losing or has to actually do some work on! LOL!
hahaha

Watseka, IL

#5 Mar 23, 2011
FunnyStuff wrote:
Because he wan't take a case that he has a chance of losing or has to actually do some work on! LOL!
Sounds like a lawyer
sucker punch

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Eric C. Conn knows the ins and outs but if you have a doctor that isn't a quack and you have been seeing your doctor for years and have the medical proof that you can't work, just go to the SS office and sign up for it yourself and you should get it or I did.
Good Luck

Lewisport, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2011
sucker punch wrote:
Eric C. Conn knows the ins and outs but if you have a doctor that isn't a quack and you have been seeing your doctor for years and have the medical proof that you can't work, just go to the SS office and sign up for it yourself and you should get it or I did.
I had medical evidence but still got turned down twice. People, you can get any lawyer you want, but most hold it up as long as they can because they will get more money that way. Eric Conn got mine in less than 3 months. He has the clientele that he doesn't need to hold your case up. He is rich from doing social security cases, so if you want it over with, call him at 1-800-232-HURT. I highly recommend him.
Stanky Fanger

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2011
I went to him and it was a joke because my time line was over by 2 months and Conn couldn't get no back pay for me! They knew who my doctor was and they would'nt take my case because they wouldn't make as much because I would be approved! Conn is a lawyer, what do you exspect? You can sign up for SS even if you haven't worked in 10 years! Just go to their website and see if you have medical problems that relate in any of the catergories and you will get it. It might take a couple of times though.
Good Luck

Lewisport, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2011
I forgot to add that I saw a doctor in Eric C. Conn's office. Now how many people have a doctor that come to their office? As far as the person above, if you let the deadline pass, Eric or no one else can get your backpay for you. That is Social Security laws and he doesn't have the power to change them.
Stanky Fanger

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2011
That's what I'm saying, my case was cut and dry but he couldn't make no money off of me and he wouldn't take my case! I know their in it for the money, but they should have a code of ethics they follow and help someone if they really need it! I guess that's why Lawyers get such a bad name.
Perry Mason Creek

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2011
You can also sign up online.
Riff Raff

Hindman, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2011
I signed up online and got mine, didnt even need a Lawyer.
Eric Conn

London, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2011
dont get david johnson for anything, he is useless as dog sh*t, sells you out as fast as he can and jesse james your money, then when you get the max time, he wants more more money to file an appeal, then get this, he lets josh handle those, and starts asking for up front money again and makes a list a stuff they charge you to do, hes a f*cking loser feeding off people that cant afford a good attorny, and if you dont pay, they foreclose on everything you got, yeah boy, hes a real weiner, you better steer clear on this f*cker, he got my grandma good, she was trying to help her grandchild out and david kept telling her to this and that knowing all along he was racking her up in money, and when she couldnt pay, david forclosed on everything she had including my grandmas parents house and land, so next time you think david johnson Im telling you now, run dont walk, you may end up losin everything to this shister!
What

Hindman, KY

#14 Jul 14, 2012
Eric Conn, Quit snoring pills you piece of shit! You don't know shit Dave has never sold anybody out in his life, came from the poorest of poor back grounds and has worked his ass off to get where he is at. If your family got messed over with him they would have got worst without out him, that's what happens when your a criminal and too stupid to not get caught!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wally goes crying 1 hr cindy 9
Devon combs 1 hr Just being nosey 7
Sam's Hot Dog Stand....Try it! 1 hr Mary Jane 14
Leslie Walters 1 hr Yea 3
Willie Combs 2 hr June Bug 1
Aaron Jones 2 hr Joann 11
so whos cheating on who in hazard??? 3 hr Lol 3
dr ace chaney (Sep '13) 6 hr Friend 170
Teco Coal 17 hr Worker 117
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

NBC Sports12:24PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?