Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2011
Hrnylady

Hazard, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2011
I'm glad they got new security guards at ARH, there are a couple of hotties to look at now!
nuts

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Hrnylady wrote:
I'm glad they got new security guards at ARH, there are a couple of hotties to look at now!
Your nuts or you need your eyes checked.
job

West Liberty, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2011
they sure do a better job then the last ones,they r always ther when u call for them.
Yah

London, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2011
I think they are doing an amazing job!! I hope the staff appreciate them! Even the female workers aren't afraid to do the job!
curious

Sheridan, AR

#5 Aug 22, 2011
is it still US Security in there?
Yah

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2011
nope, new company, fast staff security, they do on strip jobs too
nursey

Sheridan, AR

#7 Aug 25, 2011
we need our old security back, they know what they are doing. the majority of these new guards look and act like children. Sure they are always there when you call, that is because there are plenty of them. The last company we had we only had a few guards. but I guess ARH had rather pay for 30 instead of the good ones we had
Yah

London, KY

#8 Aug 27, 2011
If they were good, they would've kept the contract with them.... hmmmm jus saying... The new company did keep the ones that were good from the old company...
K Mill

London, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2011
Hey don't blame all U.S Security Gaurds you know I took care of you guys lol love ya.
Holly

Hagerhill, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2011
Yah wrote:
I think they are doing an amazing job!! I hope the staff appreciate them! Even the female workers aren't afraid to do the job!
Of course not, they are to busy laying all of them.
nurse

London, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2011
I liked the old fellows but I really love the new ones. I feel really safe now and there is always plenty around when we need back up. I am VERY pleased with them and we at Psych use them more than anyone. They r very good to the patients also. Very respectful to the nurses also.
t-money

London, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2011
whatcha going to do when the psycho's put their hands on you "fast staff" isn't going to help ya, nurse.........you in danger girl
wanna no

Lewisport, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2011
Is Derrick still there? He's a hottie.
lol

La Center, WA

#15 Dec 17, 2011
The fast staff guards will protect the nurses and other individuals to the best of their ability... They rly try to do their job and whats expected of them and thats all anyone can expect! Keep up the good work guys and gals!
wondering

London, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2011
who do they have there now for security? names? none of the old ones still there?
nope

London, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2011
wondering wrote:
who do they have there now for security? names? none of the old ones still there?
all new now. it's a different company
well

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2011
As far as being nice and respectful...they are much more than the old guards..not so sure about getting there as fast as the old ones though. The old ones kind of played by their own rules, so more than likely thats why theyre gone. Just give these new ones a little time and I'm sure they will be great!
keen

London, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2011
they hired a bunch of young ones, didn't they?
heh

London, KY

#20 Dec 30, 2011
Hrnylady wrote:
who? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min lmfao 1,465
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Yes and Amen 130,542
East ky hunter 25 min just me 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Le Jimbo 151,263
Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... 3 hr snotty nose 337
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Owl 81,598
James River Coal Closed? 6 hr Hershel 5
Woodland Park (Oct '11) 7 hr Over and done 16
fugates going out of business 10 hr meandyou 4
Blue Diamond 15 hr Well 104
What is going in the old Mc Donald's building? 16 hr Signs gone 33
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••