Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Krissy Shaw from Cherokee hills was drunk as he!! the other night and ran up and down the street butt azz naked.I think it was a dare but we all enjoyed it.
funnyhaha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

really funny how old is this chick anyway and does she go to school......i here her name alot on hereso she must be something else she needs to be grounded

“Single life bores me.”

Since: Jul 12

Perry county

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Is she hott?
shame

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

It's a shame. She is 17 years old with a child & out getting drunk on the weekends instead of at home with that baby. Of course, all her party buddies will get on here & defend her & say, "She's young, it's okay to have fun every now & then." She should of thought about that before she brought a child into this world. All her facebook says is, "doing what I do best." "Out with a few." Does she ever have her kid, when she does is she even sober?
Agreed

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

shame wrote:
It's a shame. She is 17 years old with a child & out getting drunk on the weekends instead of at home with that baby. Of course, all her party buddies will get on here & defend her & say, "She's young, it's okay to have fun every now & then." She should of thought about that before she brought a child into this world. All her facebook says is, "doing what I do best." "Out with a few." Does she ever have her kid, when she does is she even sober?
I definitely agree with you. Her stats on fb, kill me. She is a sad sad mother. Spending the morning with your child then leaving her the rest of the day, so u can go prostitue around.. Pitiful! Takes her clothes off for anyone and is always in love with josh or Tyler. She picks either one every month. Lmao poor kimber. I feel so sorry for the mom she was "blessed" with. Hopefully she will grow up one day. She reminds me of janelle, off teen mom. And that is NOT A COMPLIMENT!
BE A MOM

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

I saw on her facebook the other day her little sister tagged her in a post that said "White girl wasted" and they were all talking about how wild they got. She is disgusting, it makes me sick to know that she has a child and does stuff like that. I agree with the comment above, she acts just like Janelle, can't quit partying for her kid!
Slurpee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Is she easy?
wondering

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Doesn't her mother have a Facebook? Even if she doesn't, she has to know what she's out doing.who keeps the little girl while she's out doing all of this?
BE A MOM

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

wondering wrote:
Doesn't her mother have a Facebook? Even if she doesn't, she has to know what she's out doing.who keeps the little girl while she's out doing all of this?
I'm not sure, I don't know her family. You know her mom knows what her AND her little sister are out doing. Lets just pray she doesn't end up pregnant again, that's the last thing she needs! She needs to get her act together, get clean, & BE A MOM!
is it a fact

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

i heard that her and angelaturner fought this weekend or maybe it was kelsey not for sure but someone said that angela had it videoed and it was on her fb
Disgusted

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

This girl is a sorry excuse for anything...
WHADUP

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

party this weekend , you game?
macadoo in 450

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

is keeping those pillheads in pills over there at cherokee hills, till you get that sorry azz out of cherokee hills, your just gonna get more and more pillheads in cherokee hills.
Krissy shaw

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Macadoo rocks....i hear he is packing one the size of a pop can.
Wow

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Her fighting with Angela Turner? That's just great! Angela Turner is a teen mom too.
LIKE TOO

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

i sure would like to get her and her sister in bed at te same time
GrOSS

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

You want to sleep with 2 sisters who are teen moms that party all the time n don't take care of their kids? You'll end up being on Maury Polvich with them?
farts with a lisp

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

macadoo in 450 wrote:
is keeping those pillheads in pills over there at cherokee hills, till you get that sorry azz out of cherokee hills, your just gonna get more and more pillheads in cherokee hills.
now brinda,you still made because he wouldnt sale you his last pills?
truth

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Krissy shaw wrote:
Macadoo rocks....i hear he is packing one the size of a pop can.
omg u take that u got big o loss hoe bo wonder josh and ever other guys keeps cheating on you or leave your ugly buck teeth ass
Gees

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>omg u take that u got big o loss hoe bo wonder josh and ever other guys keeps cheating on you or leave your ugly buck teeth ass
Hey, Josh knows how to rock a girls world, I know why she stays with him! He's a little freak nasty..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
who for jailer 12 min Our Future 18
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 15 min texas pete 613
Living Last Supper 30 min Red Pill or Blue Pill 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Yes and Amen 123,008
Kayla Riddle-Francis 55 min Just Wondering 1
Perry county cruiser 2 hr citizen 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE