sos

Kimper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

is this true? is he out of jail, and if so how did he get released so soon. i heard that he is a narc for unite now.
stupid people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

He got out over failure to indict.Dont worry theyll get him again soon.
hazardgirl123

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2014

Yes thts true the girl he was busted with he signed papers on her sayimg it was all her and rated a bunch out in combs!!
hazardgirl123

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2014

Thats true
hmm

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2014

listen chip if he is out id be shocked he is serving time on his charge in clay co he is facing several other charges in perry you can go to site called KOOL it shows that he was denied parole this month an wont be able to be released till next year if he makes parole again. not to mention you go to the ky court docket online shows him being brought up on new charges I am sure he didn't turn himself in. and if you want to really know call the clay co jail that will tell the tale. fyi doesn't matter if u did just a little bit or a hole lot when it comes to doing wrong. if your pal was there with him knowing it was going on she knew an she deserves to go to jail. meth is no joke an could very well sweep e ky like nothing we seen before. prepair to dig some graves if this stuff or herion ever hits big.
derp yaherp

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2014

Half of lothair and combs is on the shit open your eyes ot at least leave your house its not hard to spot a meth head

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,167
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min justice_- 130,303
Jarriette Hill 32 min Mrclean 21
Blue Diamond 33 min shoopy 53
Was your road adopted in County Road plan 39 min Dennie and Eddie 15
sykes 1 hr In the Know 8
Grimes or McConnell 1 hr Laughable 147
scott alexander 4 hr Everyones rite 9
bobby muncy (Aug '12) 7 hr Truth 54
the hottest guy in hazard (Nov '09) Wed lula 190

Search the Hazard Forum:
•••
•••
•••