If u aint from Combs then stay outta Combs

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
just ask me

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

opinionated wrote:
We have enough problems in our community without outsiders... Combs is better with just its origional people.
I have a brilliant idea. How about you stay in Combs as well. Don't leave. No walmart. No hanging out at arh. No ponderosa on the first of the month....nada! Stay in Combs with all the other "origional" people (whatever that means)
Darla spicer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 23, 2012
 
Im moving to combs guys,so be ready for me.
Big Fat Night Crawler

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think if you're from Combs ,stay in Combs. Who would want you in their own town anyways? It's like inviting skunks to live in your own back yard.
just ask me

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 23, 2012
 
do I hear an echo up in here, up in here?
bigboy

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 24, 2012
 
Darla spicer wrote:
Im moving to combs guys,so be ready for me.
we dont want u here get the f**k out what dont u understand ! bit*ch !!
soap and water

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 24, 2012
 
just sayin kuz, yall hood the nastiest place in perry, I hung with all kinds of peeps but I haves 2 say yall tha nastiest krakas that ever crawled out frum unda a rock I ever saw.
marsha

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 24, 2012
 
well i gotta drive throught there to get to hazard lolol so i cant help going through combs lmbo
COMBS SUCKS

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

opinionated wrote:
Im sick of people who aint even from Combs hanging out in Combs.All these prostitutes,rogues,just plain ol' pill whores,skanks,and wanabe thugs need to go back where the hell they came from.We have enough problems in our community without outsiders trying to be apart of everything. Combs is better with just its origional people.Only reason people come to Combs is to rat on people plain and simple.As if we dont got enough of those already.If u aint from Combs then go home.
Combs is full of those people you mentioned and your the biggest Hoe there. The so called original people you are talking about are your drug dealers, prostitutes and theifs...are you stupid...YES!!! These people in Combs are nasty, stupid and down right rotten. I wouldn't drive through Comds if my life depended on it!!!!
What

Isom, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If u aint from Combs then stay outta Combs or you'll catch the clap ...

Since: Jul 12

Ivel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

True Theory wrote:
As long as Taylor Gang is around, it will be AN AWESOME TOWN !!!
aw shit..dats not scary. Just punks that will get wat is coming...jail or worse. Nobody ain't scared dawgs!!!
Mountain Man

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I drive thru Combs...and I agree with the first comment. Right or wrong, the place where I live... I feel the same way...if your not from here...stay out. Its not Like Combs or Jeff are tourist attractions. Its our homes, our family and friends homes. And yeah, some lowdown people as well. But Im sure they feel the same way about everyone else. I never hang out just in Combs, but also not Vicco, or Big Creek, or Leather wood... and so on.
Old respectful here

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My dear friends we come and go as we please, stop whining like babies, it isn't like they are looking for your man or woman

Since: Jul 12

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 25, 2012
 
Mountain Man wrote:
I drive thru Combs...and I agree with the first comment. Right or wrong, the place where I live... I feel the same way...if your not from here...stay out. Its not Like Combs or Jeff are tourist attractions. Its our homes, our family and friends homes. And yeah, some lowdown people as well. But Im sure they feel the same way about everyone else. I never hang out just in Combs, but also not Vicco, or Big Creek, or Leather wood... and so on.
if I wanna come visit only friend I have there I will! Y don't own it n u ain't the owner if the shit si just shut up. Ridiculous tellin people can't cone if Dey ain't doin nothing wrong! Try & stop me bahaha ....u can't dawgs.
backwoodboy

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 25, 2012
 
there mainly want the woreeeeeeee to stay out of there and quit standing out there making it look bad i think,,,,,,
watching you

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I frequently visit Combs. I want to see what drugs have done to this little redneck hole in the side of the mountain. I take pictures and videos of the Ho's walking the streets and the dirty old redneck men running up and down the road looking for some lovin'. I keep records of the times of day the girls are working. I'm going to publish a book when I have enough info to really tell the story of whats going on in that little piece of the world. So be sure to wave and smile cause you might be a chapter in my book.
Ihopeyou

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 26, 2012
 
You will get rich rich if you can prove it. I want a copy .
Benny

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 27, 2012
 
Stony Plowman there, he needs to stay out of Combs!.
combs hotty

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 28, 2012
 
u bunch a pig woman and lone sharks can hate all u wont
i dont get a freaking woopy about it
yep

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jul 30, 2012
 
just ask me wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a brilliant idea. How about you stay in Combs as well. Don't leave. No walmart. No hanging out at arh. No ponderosa on the first of the month....nada! Stay in Combs with all the other "origional" people (whatever that means)
i hate walmart and pondderosa there food is like the arhs so there no worry combs has better taste we eat stake on the first ass...where you from lets me guess town lmao its way worse than here.
yep

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jul 30, 2012
 
watching you wrote:
I frequently visit Combs. I want to see what drugs have done to this little redneck hole in the side of the mountain. I take pictures and videos of the Ho's walking the streets and the dirty old redneck men running up and down the road looking for some lovin'. I keep records of the times of day the girls are working. I'm going to publish a book when I have enough info to really tell the story of whats going on in that little piece of the world. So be sure to wave and smile cause you might be a chapter in my book.
well guess what if you write a book and put people in it they have to agree to let you talk about them.dam i thought people that didnt live in combs was smart.i guess i was wrong lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 min Smart Kids Go To College 922
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike Duquette 122,810
any good gossip out there 8 min hum 49
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Le Cry Baby Is Stupid 138,739
$500 egg hunt (Mar '13) 9 min Denny Ray N 95
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min diverse interests 81,208
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 27 min BIG_STEVIE 16,030
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••