Plane lands on golf course in Concord

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

It likely wasn't the only errant shot at the Buchanan Fields Golf Course on Saturday, but it certainly got the most attention.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2012
anon

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

as a personal friend of one of "those dozens" who were seriously injured in the 1985 crash, as well as a residental "neighbor" of the airport.... i don't find the last two sentences of this post remotely funny. CLOSE the airport - it's outlived it purpose here. Now it's for the entertainment of the idle rich who want to flaunt their new toys (which, i might add could apply to the golf course as well).
anon-lover

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

anon wrote:
as a personal friend of one of "those dozens" who were seriously injured in the 1985 crash, as well as a residental "neighbor" of the airport.... i don't find the last two sentences of this post remotely funny. CLOSE the airport - it's outlived it purpose here. Now it's for the entertainment of the idle rich who want to flaunt their new toys (which, i might add could apply to the golf course as well).
What does your therapist say about your anger and class-envy issues?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hayward News Video

•••
•••

Hayward Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayward People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE