Plane lands on golf course in Concord

Plane lands on golf course in Concord

There are 2 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Jun 10, 2012, titled Plane lands on golf course in Concord. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

It likely wasn't the only errant shot at the Buchanan Fields Golf Course on Saturday, but it certainly got the most attention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

anon

Oakland, CA

#1 Jun 10, 2012
as a personal friend of one of "those dozens" who were seriously injured in the 1985 crash, as well as a residental "neighbor" of the airport.... i don't find the last two sentences of this post remotely funny. CLOSE the airport - it's outlived it purpose here. Now it's for the entertainment of the idle rich who want to flaunt their new toys (which, i might add could apply to the golf course as well).
anon-lover

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2012
anon wrote:
as a personal friend of one of "those dozens" who were seriously injured in the 1985 crash, as well as a residental "neighbor" of the airport.... i don't find the last two sentences of this post remotely funny. CLOSE the airport - it's outlived it purpose here. Now it's for the entertainment of the idle rich who want to flaunt their new toys (which, i might add could apply to the golf course as well).
What does your therapist say about your anger and class-envy issues?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayward Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nembutal at last!!!! (Sep '13) 13 hr yot 23
News San Leandro: 2 men arrested for home burglary, ... Mon Just telling the ... 1
News Police: Serial Robber Nabbed In Fremont (Jun '08) May 25 philsmart23 45
News Four charged in triple stabbing at San Leandro bar May 22 Mr. Blunt 1
News Two Men Stabbed in Weekend Bar Fight (May '11) May 22 kind1urnt 17
News Pittsburg: Police arrest six in connection to a... May 21 dickie 1
Review: Union City Smog Check May 19 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Hayward People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]