Garmon "chris" Mullins

Posted in the Haysi Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Bedford, VA

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Just curious but does any one know him? What kind of a person is he?
youwished2006

Bedford, VA

#2 Sep 22, 2010
hes an amazing guy, and my bubby.. i love him to death..:)
mashalla

Haysi, VA

#3 Oct 26, 2010
chris is amazing. he can put a smile on my face everytime im around him he has helped me through alot and was very glad to call him a friend at one point.
JoFrmClincho

Lebanon, VA

#4 Nov 6, 2010
I agree with youwished2006 and mashalla. Chris is a great guy. a sweetheart and a bit misunderstood sometimes but a funny guy to be around.
OMG

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Dec 1, 2010
How can anyone say anything good about this guy!! He and is wife, Lisa Baker Mullins are nothing but the spawns of satan!! Child Abusers!! Neglect of their children!! TOO lazy and stupid to work!!I could go on butI have other stuff to do!! He is a hideous monster!!!!!!!!!! And a D-Bag!!!!

“Sinner... not a Saint”

Since: Sep 10

Haysi Va

#6 Dec 1, 2010
well first off to b a spawn of satan i would have to believe in him.... second u got ne proof i am a child abuser? Those r some pretty serious allegations.... and i know u dont have the courage to say who u r so im not even gonna bother... and thanks for the hideous monster comment... i try my best...:)
The Contractor

Roanoke, VA

#7 Dec 2, 2010
actually, if your were his spawn then he would be real whether you believed in him or not. Don't believe me...go jump off a building but swear off gravity beforehand.

I will say Kenpachi Zuraki, or whatever his name is, seems to be a complete jackass. Full of himself, constantly lecturing others, and even goes so far as to say other people run on here for anonymity when you could stop trying to be the annoying cousin that always knew what was best for EVERYONE.

“Sinner... not a Saint”

Haysi Va

#8 Dec 2, 2010
i know gravity exists... and well if these people were not so stupid.... i would not have to lecture them... i mean come on what type of person threatens on line... jeez ... second he is your satan... believe as u wish... and third well ur really not worth my time... if ya dont know me then u have no right to open ur mouth about... all of the people i comment on i know personally!
OMG-2

Franklin, TN

#9 Dec 3, 2010
I know Chris firsthand. I know for a FACT he is nothing but a pure bum. He has a son he doesn't take care of, he's abused his child, he's done drugs, and he is a sorry ass that won't work. He lies, he steals, and God only knows what else. His wife Lisa is just as bad if not worse. The two are perfect for each other.

Whoever is asking who Chris is, be forewarned, he CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!! Want to know the type of people Lisa and Chris are? Just ask anyone in Clintwood, especially those that work at the Courthouse and the county jail. Always causing problems.
food bank

Haysi, VA

#10 Dec 4, 2010
They have recently been at the food bank in clintwood, getting seperate orders of food, so either they're not together anymore, or they are scamming the food bank people.
OMG-2

Franklin, TN

#11 Dec 4, 2010
They are still married but not together at the moment. Its a continuous off and on thing.
The Contractor

Roanoke, VA

#12 Dec 5, 2010
You talk about how stupid these people are but can't even hold a decent argument.

"... and well if these people were not so stupid... i would not have to lecture then..." I would say the stupid person is the one expecting an online lecture to anything other than make him look like an ass.

He's not MY Satan, I take no responsibility for him.

I said I don't know Garmon Chris Mullins, and I didn't open my mouth at any point except to yawn. Mr. Zuraki on the other hand is the person I commented on, try to keep up and make sound arguments.

“Sinner... not a Saint”

Haysi Va

#13 Dec 5, 2010
dont forget that i am the leader of a cat killing cult...(according to social services.... for photographic proof otherwise... pics of my own rotten a55 cats email me)nething else we can think of? o yes i am satanist too...(i dont believe Satan exists... so how can i worship him?) Yes i do not believe god exists either... what else can we think of.... hell go to the courthouse website and look up my name n c if i have child abuse charges... hell that is an easy one.... ummmm yeah i did get into some trouble when i was younger.... but have not since early 20s... i have actually calmed my life down since then.... and i am surprised u didnt throw in the crazy Beech i was with.... Christy Gibson.... i have a child that i do take care of thank you... and the other one i am not allowed to c because... GET THIS... his mother went to jail for trying to KILL me.... Good reason to stop answering calls huh? nething else u wanna cover that i havent?
OMG

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Dec 9, 2010
food bank wrote:
They have recently been at the food bank in clintwood, getting seperate orders of food, so either they're not together anymore, or they are scamming the food bank people.
Yeah.....they are pitiful excuses for human beings. Too lazy to work, but our tax dollars keep them up, and they get everything handed to them. That's why I don't like the foodbank. Lisa is living with her parents and still getting food at the foodbank. chris is just to stupid and ugly to work anywhere.

“Sinner... not a Saint”

Haysi Va

#15 Dec 9, 2010
if you think i am scamming them please let them know and let em check.... simple solution... and totally agree with you on the too ugly... and possibly the too stupid....(further iq tests needed) but alas far from too lazy... i actually held a job after DOC told me not too.... and actually 2 years after...U ever wonder what it would be like to put a fork through someones temple? It got to me.... sorry i cant work... it is probably best for the community that i stay home... u ever heard voices telling you to disembowel someone? If you truly know me then u may judge as u c fit! And as far as the rest goes i really could care less if u like me or not... it is ur choice not mine... Ur opinion of me means as much to me as... well we will not go there... have a nice evening and great day...:)
lol

Richlands, VA

#16 Dec 10, 2010
The Contractor wrote:
You talk about how stupid these people are but can't even hold a decent argument.
"... and well if these people were not so stupid... i would not have to lecture then..." I would say the stupid person is the one expecting an online lecture to anything other than make him look like an ass.
He's not MY Satan, I take no responsibility for him.
I said I don't know Garmon Chris Mullins, and I didn't open my mouth at any point except to yawn. Mr. Zuraki on the other hand is the person I commented on, try to keep up and make sound arguments.
umm, Mr. Zuraki IS Chris....

“Sinner... not a Saint”

Haysi Va

#17 Dec 10, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
umm, Mr. Zuraki IS Chris....
lol h3ll i figured that that was apparent...:)

Since: Jan 11

Montvale, VA

#18 Jan 10, 2011
Chris is a great guy...one of the the all time best, he's just misunderstood because of this worthless cess pool of a predominantly christian town that he has to live in. This place is full of idiots who have nothing better to do than talk about decent people. Just because he believes differently than you doesn't make him a bad person. That's the problem with humanity today...you all seem to think you're right. I've got news for you though folks...you people, that live in this town and around the same area, are backwards. Most of you wouldn't last a second in the outside world. Go to a bigger city if you don't believe me. You don't have what it takes. So continue living your pitiful meaningless excuse for lives, and judge all you want. But remember to quote and use your own beloved bible against you, judge not lest ye shall also be judged.
sexy fairy

Jenkins, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2011
I know him, n ne nice thing that was said bout him is totally not true. When him n his wife where together he would let her have sex with anyone she wanted and she don't mind if he did. And is very nasty. Who knows what kind of stds where brought back to each other. Yes he is a child abuser. He takes a bath like once a month. If ur his friend look out for back stabing and keep an eye on him he has been known to steal. And if ur ever his gf(I don't know who would want to be) good help u. He like to cheat with family. He also is in fact a drug head. And is also on of the main reasons why sin city keeps drugs flowing in and out of there. So who ever was asking about him, u are better off if u don't know him. Ur are not missing ne thing but wasted air.

Since: Jan 11

Montvale, VA

#20 Jan 11, 2011
sexy fairy wrote:
I know him, n ne nice thing that was said bout him is totally not true. When him n his wife where together he would let her have sex with anyone she wanted and she don't mind if he did. And is very nasty. Who knows what kind of stds where brought back to each other. Yes he is a child abuser. He takes a bath like once a month. If ur his friend look out for back stabing and keep an eye on him he has been known to steal. And if ur ever his gf(I don't know who would want to be) good help u. He like to cheat with family. He also is in fact a drug head. And is also on of the main reasons why sin city keeps drugs flowing in and out of there. So who ever was asking about him, u are better off if u don't know him. Ur are not missing ne thing but wasted air.
That's funny because I know him too, and have for quite some time, and the things you say simply aren't true. You people literally have nothing better to do than get on here and talk about each other, seriously get a life. This whole area makes me sick...you people are nothing more than a plague that is in bad need of an antidote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haysi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queer food city employee 1 hr know bettefl 6
Do Coal Miners Believe 1 hr mal 7
Food Sh...City (Feb '14) 8 hr Curious 23
skating rink in clintwood (Oct '10) 8 hr Recently 6
Does anybody know Dennis Lockhart? (Apr '11) Thu Friend 4
Black toyota Thu Heyyall 4
Stevi Williams Wed shes hott 13
Haysi Dating
Find my Match

Haysi People Search