kayla perrigan

Posted in the Haysi Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2012
does anyone know about this girl i heard she is a homewrecker
arlena fuller

Pounding Mill, VA

#2 Apr 18, 2012
hahaha, im a ho homewrecker i love cock or whatever u wnt to give me drugs, whatever,..hehe see arlena how easy that is???
quit using my name

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2012
arlena did not write this some loklife did so grow up she has moved on n so have i ur really stupid to write things n put my name on it brcause it shows ur doing it
Fuller Girl

Haysi, VA

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Dont you people have anything better to do. Picking on someone on the computer, cause you are to chicken to say it to someone. Everyone has their faults, even you. So grow up.
stupid

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2012
there is no fuller girls who give a shit about this subject anymore kayla it is no fullers who is writing this this has been a year and a half ago people have moved on what's done is done don't let people start shit on here everything is cool
just 4 u 2 know

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Apr 26, 2012
stupid wrote:
there is no fuller girls who give a shit about this subject anymore kayla it is no fullers who is writing this this has been a year and a half ago people have moved on what's done is done don't let people start shit on here everything is cool
please realize this is not me its over n done with promise someone is starting shit n i know who so no worries k
arlena turner

United States

#7 May 22, 2012
look people neds to quit starting crap eveyone has moved on n its none of no one's business what happenened between them she has moved on arlena has and hosea has quit stiring up crap i don't care to use my real name to show kayala it's not me if she will think she will know who is writing this to start something she tried over year and half ago to start n town with u silver car blonde hair she's mad at me so she would start this sorry
brassmonkey

United States

#8 May 23, 2012
I thought she was with Chris Turner??????????
arlena fuller turner

United States

#9 May 24, 2012
arlena turner wrote:
look people neds to quit starting crap eveyone has moved on n its none of no one's business what happenened between them she has moved on arlena has and hosea has quit stiring up crap i don't care to use my real name to show kayala it's not me if she will think she will know who is writing this to start something she tried over year and half ago to start n town with u silver car blonde hair she's mad at me so she would start this sorry
im with brian turner n kayla is with hers so leave us alone
DICk

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Aug 27, 2012
im friends with arlena and kayla and yes i was down in tn with hosea and kayla but they both cheated so nobody should be to blame leave kayla alone she has a baby with the guy she is with and arlena is with her man
Friend

United States

#11 Sep 12, 2012
DICk wrote:
im friends with arlena and kayla and yes i was down in tn with hosea and kayla but they both cheated so nobody should be to blame leave kayla alone she has a baby with the guy she is with and arlena is with her man
if ur friends with Hosea n Arlena why wld u say they both cheated u know did u watch no u didn't so no one knows what really happened but that when Arlena found out about kayla Hosea sure got kicked out of house fast n Arlena divorced him within a year so looking at that who knows got to look at all the evidence n why worry now kayla is with new man n has a baby Hosea m Arlena r divorced they both have moved on to new realationships Arlena just got married so this topic is soooo 2 years ago find something else to talk about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haysi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for residents of Looneys Creek (Jul '11) 11 min Relative 47
investigator missed a big fact in oakwood murder 48 min Kim 18
I have alot of virus from limewire and they kee... (Dec '13) 2 hr Hitler Jr 5
Misty Wade (Dec '09) 3 hr geier42013 25
Grundy football? 4 hr Booger 26
Somebody at Cracker Barrel best stop cheatin on... 4 hr Guest 2
can i sue my husbands mistresses 10 hr Afriend 10

Haysi Jobs

Haysi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Haysi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Haysi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]