First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Randy

Jefferson, GA

#1 Jul 17, 2012
I call all of the good people left in Murphy to have that evil flea market shut down! The sellers there are the most corrupt mean natured people I have ever seen. They get to sell there because it's a privilege to do so for free. Yet they treat the potential buyers Like garbage! They accuse you of stealing just so they can hope to steal your own property from you! They are reported fights that break out there and even rumors of drug dealings there! The police either needs to watch that place or have the county shut it down! Either way it will go down, police presence would be enough by itself to run all the scum off. If I was in charge, I would charge the asshole sellers and give free tables or spots for free to the good honest sellers. Better yet, ban the assholes! The easy way would just simply don't go back at all! I will not! I implore the good people left to do the same!
been there

Murphy, NC

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Mostly good people working hard. Just like you there is always one or two less than honest people. The market may be an eyesore but it is a legal business and we live at least for now in a free country.
Randy

Jefferson, GA

#3 Jul 17, 2012
been there wrote:
Mostly good people working hard. Just like you there is always one or two less than honest people. The market may be an eyesore but it is a legal business and we live at least for now in a free country.
Your obviously a seller there. I'm less then honest eh? What about you? Honestly, I don't give a damn how you assume that I'm less then honest or not....If you would notice I did not say all the people there were corrupt. Some are, and it just takes one rotting egg to smell the joint up. Them smelly eggs need to be banned by the owner of that land. Or it will keep getting worse there. I hope there is people there will run them out.
question mark

Jefferson, GA

#4 Jul 17, 2012
To 'been there' - honest would mean those people who are still sober with smiling faces, NOT creepily hitting on the customers ages 12 and up, NOT selling porn under the table, NOT starting fist fights and making up lies to pass time because they're drunk and inbred. That eliminates a large portion though some are nice. The police come out there often but they miss seeing the illegal stuff. It's bad as a bar because of the stalking too, so I wouldn't take a child.
Randy

Jefferson, GA

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Yes, this is what I mean! Here is someone else that knows what's going on. I have also aware that there is pornography dealings there too. I know there was one woman that bought some Disney's vhs tapes only to later find out there was porn recorded over it. She threw the tapes back at the seller.
been there

Murphy, NC

#6 Jul 17, 2012
question mark wrote:
To 'been there'- honest would mean those people who are still sober with smiling faces, NOT creepily hitting on the customers ages 12 and up, NOT selling porn under the table, NOT starting fist fights and making up lies to pass time because they're drunk and inbred. That eliminates a large portion though some are nice. The police come out there often but they miss seeing the illegal stuff. It's bad as a bar because of the stalking too, so I wouldn't take a child.
Randy use different names but it is still bs, I am an infrequent customer. The police as you call them are almost never there and it would be the Cherokee Co Sheriffs Dept which has jurisdiction. If anyone has mental problems it is you.
Randy

Jefferson, GA

#7 Jul 17, 2012
If your not there often then why so confident that your so sure of what's going on there? Apparently I struck a nerve with you. Your last post just further proves you are a seller there or you would not be so hostile. Where did you read it that said you had mental problems? Well, now I think you do now because you are seeing things that are not there. Also you seem to be extra paranoid that I posted under a different name. So it's very obviously that your a seller there. If not, then the only other logical reason for you to through the extra trouble is your simply a internet troll that wants to start a fight. Two words for ya.....EPIC FAIL!
been there

Murphy, NC

#8 Jul 18, 2012
question mark wrote:
To 'been there'- honest would mean those people who are still sober with smiling faces, NOT creepily hitting on the customers ages 12 and up, NOT selling porn under the table, NOT starting fist fights and making up lies to pass time because they're drunk and inbred. That eliminates a large portion though some are nice. The police come out there often but they miss seeing the illegal stuff. It's bad as a bar because of the stalking too, so I wouldn't take a child.
I go to both bars and flea markets and neither are evil.I have not seen anything you and your alter ego Randy see but do not doubt when you have dozens of sellers you may find a few bad ones.There are no controls over the dealers because this is a free market and if you want to sell your stuff you are welcome. I donate my stuff to Logan's Run an animal rescue group. The pay to sell glea markets Kings,fosters and Deckers all have had complaints about some of their dealers but they have more control.I like the flea market on 64 because it gets more people just selling their stuff it is not all dealers.
Randy

Jefferson, GA

#9 Jul 18, 2012
been there wrote:
<quoted text> I go to both bars and flea markets and neither are evil.I have not seen anything you and your alter ego Randy see but do not doubt when you have dozens of sellers you may find a few bad ones.There are no controls over the dealers because this is a free market and if you want to sell your stuff you are welcome. I donate my stuff to Logan's Run an animal rescue group. The pay to sell glea markets Kings,fosters and Deckers all have had complaints about some of their dealers but they have more control.I like the flea market on 64 because it gets more people just. selling their stuff it is not all dealers.
So, you're a seller. Those poor animals, I feel so bad for them.......having to stay in a shelter named after a really bad movie. They really should reconsider changing that. Again, where did you read in any post on this page that it said all dealers? Some....some of them!
Randy

Jefferson, GA

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Oops, rescued by a group named that. My mistake.
question mark

Jefferson, GA

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Hahahaha, this is getting funny. I am a different gender, not a different name. Someone is truly paranoid or at least very egotistical to think this thread post was written entirely written for him/her. I will pay to go a fleamarket out of state if this is the way that business is conducted around there.
been there

Murphy, NC

#12 Jul 18, 2012
question mark wrote:
Hahahaha, this is getting funny. I am a different gender, not a different name. Someone is truly paranoid or at least very egotistical to think this thread post was written entirely written for him/her. I will pay to go a fleamarket out of state if this is the way that business is conducted around there.
This is for you and your alter ego, YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID!
question mark

Jefferson, GA

#13 Jul 18, 2012
been there wrote:
<quoted text> This is for you and your alter ego, YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID!
Thanks, yes, I have given up trying to fix stupid. Will take your advice and leave you alone to wallow in that mud with those dirty old men. Go ahead and stick your hot head in the sand. I don't think you're a seller, but think you're running the place or related to those who are, or else you wouldn't be so eager to have the last word in. Some vendors are sweet and I was generally speaking of all fleamarkets but you can't understand this. I'm not Randy, btw. Is that the best reply you can come up with? If I were a man, guys would pick less on me there, I bet. When I go to any market, I don't like to feel like I'm in Deliverance, with guns all around, some shriveled up guys mad and spouting slurs because I don't leave my bf and sleep with them, and a bunch of them saying f-words in front of my child. I've seen the guys on the end start fights over tables. I try to overlook the racist and political bs talk but that's too much! I don't want that sneaky guy in sunglasses stalking behind me. One man hit on me right front of what I guess what is his wife! You got a problem with mothers concerned for their child's safety around pedophiles too? Or is all about money? People put their stuff out at that market on tables and then growl it's not for sale. Why? Just to pick fights? If this is a free country then why are you telling me to shut up? I read the forums and see I'm not the only one who is worried. Good luck getting customers to return. What started out as a cool idea turned sour.
been there

Murphy, NC

#14 Jul 18, 2012
It is amazing how much time you must spend there you and Randy post the same bs, Dawsonville isp and post at the same time, a coincidence i think not. I have some ocean front property in Hanging Dog for anyone who believes you. I will waste no more time replying to such ignorant holier than thou sanctimonious bs, goodbye and enjoy your miserable life.
Dumbos

Blairsville, GA

#15 Jul 18, 2012
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a seller. Those poor animals, I feel so bad for them.......having to stay in a shelter named after a really bad movie. They really should reconsider changing that. Again, where did you read in any post on this page that it said all dealers? Some....some of them!
You said "They really should reconsider changing that" I believe that should be " They really should consider changing that" Here's an idea: quit driving so far to go to that flea market and use that extra time to study.
question mark

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Jul 18, 2012
Could it have crossed your mind we know each other though and someone actually shares similar opinions? Or that people travel from all over to see interesting places? Hanging Dog. That explains everything. That did make me laugh. Thanks for the morale booster and my belief in Murphy's future. What diplomacy in speaking for every citizen!
Sure, I enjoy my life.
Randy, be careful, because they act like they've never seen a dollar before. You know how they shot that pawn shop owner down the road over nothing. Wow, just wow.
Dumbos

Blairsville, GA

#17 Jul 18, 2012
question mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, yes, I have given up trying to fix stupid. Will take your advice and leave you alone to wallow in that mud with those dirty old men. Go ahead and stick your hot head in the sand. I don't think you're a seller, but think you're running the place or related to those who are, or else you wouldn't be so eager to have the last word in. Some vendors are sweet and I was generally speaking of all fleamarkets but you can't understand this. I'm not Randy, btw. Is that the best reply you can come up with? If I were a man, guys would pick less on me there, I bet. When I go to any market, I don't like to feel like I'm in Deliverance, with guns all around, some shriveled up guys mad and spouting slurs because I don't leave my bf and sleep with them, and a bunch of them saying f-words in front of my child. I've seen the guys on the end start fights over tables. I try to overlook the racist and political bs talk but that's too much! I don't want that sneaky guy in sunglasses stalking behind me. One man hit on me right front of what I guess what is his wife! You got a problem with mothers concerned for their child's safety around pedophiles too? Or is all about money? People put their stuff out at that market on tables and then growl it's not for sale. Why? Just to pick fights? If this is a free country then why are you telling me to shut up? I read the forums and see I'm not the only one who is worried. Good luck getting customers to return. What started out as a cool idea turned sour.
So you had your child at a flea market that looked like it was out of Deliverence...hmm...shriveled up guys in sunglasses and pedophiles with guns were hitting on you in front of their wives, fighting, being racist and talking politics, wanting you to leave your bf and sleep with them and calling out slurs when you wouldn't. Dear Lord!! Why would you keep your child there long enough to see all of that? Did you possibly enjoy it?
Randy

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Jul 18, 2012
Dumbos wrote:
<quoted text>
So you had your child at a flea market that looked like it was out of Deliverence...hmm...shriveled up guys in sunglasses and pedophiles with guns were hitting on you in front of their wives, fighting, being racist and talking politics, wanting you to leave your bf and sleep with them and calling out slurs when you wouldn't. Dear Lord!! Why would you keep your child there long enough to see all of that? Did you possibly enjoy it?
You're a moron. How would you know how long she was there? That last sentence you wrote is just so damn dumb. Your lack of common sense is quite disturbing. Yes, you are a dumbo. Go get back under your troll bridge and finish taking your troll shit. People like you make me sick. You are a sorry excuse for a human being.
Dumbo

Blairsville, GA

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. How would you know how long she was there? That last sentence you wrote is just so damn dumb. Your lack of common sense is quite disturbing. Yes, you are a dumbo. Go get back under your troll bridge and finish taking your troll shit. People like you make me sick. You are a sorry excuse for a human being.
Simply because it would have taken quite a while for all of that to have happened. She could have left at any given time so she was obviously enjoying the "attention" and allowing her child to witness it. Unless she wants to add that someone also forced her to remain there against her will. The plot thickens.......sounds like you should have just kept your dollar in Dawsonville.
Randy

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Jul 19, 2012
I willing to bet you would get your ass kicked if you said that our face or anybody else. You're just a piece of shit internet troll that feels all mighty behind a computer screen. You would not dare say such idiotic things to my face I know that. The plot thickens? Like i said, you're a moron. You obviously are one of the scum bag sellers there. Moron, I dont live in Dawsonville that just the local isp relay point. Try alot closer. You are not worth my time and energy. I don't deal with internet trolls. I'm giving you too much attention as it is now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioners Closing Three Cherokee County Sch... 2 hr Taught Civics in ... 3
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ben 59,669
scotts hayesville restaurant Wed Sunshine 5
Meat Market Wed Sunshine 1
Does anybody really care who gets elected in Cl... Wed Not a onepercenter 6
Do you really think casino will open? Tue Who cares 17
BRMEMC Board must resign Sep 16 MyFriend Flickers 2
•••

Hayesville News Video

•••
•••

Hayesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hayesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hayesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayesville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••